BY STAEDTLER

Staedtler Pigment Liner; 0.05mm see more...

Trinton G.
Trinton G.
Buffalo, New York
Staedtler pens are awesome! I really like the fine tip pens when I do my ink drawings. I never have had an issue with Staedtler pen. They have always written smoothly and lasted for a long period of time. I would recommend these pens to any of my friends or other colleagues.
Felicity H.
Felicity H.
Calgary, AB
These are one of my favourite pens for art. I also like the brown/cream packaged ones, but prefer these because the packaging is nicer...it has a matte texture and nice feel in the hand. They are like...marker pens so they don't get clogged or drag...I find them very very smooth and easy to use, the ink always comes nicely and is very fine. I also enjoy the brush pen and calligraphy pen version, however they are even more sensitive to fraying if you press very hard (as these are).

I prefer buying them packaged or online, as they tend to dry out quickly when used as testers or opened in the store. They never last as long as a ballpoint...if you are using one a lot (say a drawing a day), it would run out in about a month...but that's because the rich black line uses more ink.