Staedtler Triplus Roller box set of 10 uploaded by Shariyka R.

BY TRIPLUS ROLLER

Dianna N.
Phoenix, AZ
These pen markers are great for arts and crafts, reading my bible and underlining, journaling, school notes and writing in planners. I used these and the thicker 1.0 mm to keep up with my planner and lecture notes all throughout college. 4 years later, I’ve graduated and each pen still has full ink just like the day I bought them. I love them.
Katherine A.
Huge pen lover here. I was excited to try these, as I am all supplies. These are a little pricier than I normally buy. Unfortunately after a few uses, they begin running out of ink. I was super bummed as I was hoping they'd last longer than a couple uses. They write smooth just not for long.
Alison O.
Love these! I'm very picky about the way my planner looks. I need to color-code everything and these pens are perfect for it! They're thin enough to allow me to write a lot without it looking crowded and they don't dry out quickly! Also love the variety of colors.
Jaime H.
They glide on paper very smoothly. I like to use them for my planner to decorate. I have a pack of 10 and I plan on buying more colors for my collection. The packaging is really cool because you can fold it into a stand. The handle of these pens are triangular. There's no actual grip on them but because of the shape of the pens, they are easy to hold.
Shariyka R.
These pens have lasted me 8 years and still write. During this time only 1 pen completely dried up. Straedtler pens are worth the money.
These are really good for taking notes at uni. I love all the colours. The box they come in can be used to store them. Really affordable and available in supermarkets and stationery stores. Would recommend.
Lauren C.
United Kingdom
I love stationary it's amazing but these goes beyond the limit they are pricey and run out within a few weeks but a great buy
Julia S.
Love these pens fun to write with and great for outlining defiantly recommend