Staedtler® Triplus® Fineliners, 20 Count

by Staedtler

#23 in Pens

STAED 20 PC FINELNR PENS

Can I buy these at target? Love the fine point!
TThoughts on the staedler fineliners?
Where can I buy these?
Start your review of Staedtler® Triplus® Fineliners, 20 Count!
Carolina H.
Los Angeles, CA
Staedtler® Triplus® Fineliners, 20 Count uploaded by Carolina H.
This set of markers is perfect to create small details in a art piece. I enjoy the variety of colors that i get is amazing. At first i thought i didn't need it but overtime it has become very useful. I would recommend.
Shaunte V.
Madison, AL
Staedtler® Triplus® Fineliners, 20 Count uploaded by Shaunte V.
Purchased at: Target
These are the best pens for taking notes especially in college. I like to make my notes color and the variety of colors in this pack is great for a 20 count. The case it comes in is great! I can just set in my desk and my pens are there in order and rolling away. Plus the shape of the pens is great for my hand! Super comfy! And with the dry safe technology I don’t have to worry about it drying quickly if I leave the cap for a bit. Definitely worth the price!
Katie H.
Russellville, AL
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought a pack of these and used them for everything! I used them to color code my planner and my notes for my classes. They wrote really well and last for a long time. The case is super handy for school and to carry in a backpack.
Krishna P.
These are my favorite pens for work. They write with a fine line and does not smudge. They write super smooth and looks so neat as well.
Val S.
Faribault, MN
With the amount of beautiful coloring books for adults that are available right now, I could never find the right marker or pencil that was just right. I found these almost by accident. I wasn't looking for them at all, but snapped them up when I did see them. They are perfect for adult coloring books. Typically those books have thicker pages (no bleed-through) and smaller lines. I'm addicted to these. I've also written a few notes with them because the colors are so pretty. Love them!
Kayla R.
Columbus, OH
The absolute best pens for planners. Plenty of colors to color code everything. They don't bleed through my planner pages. I love taking notes with these pens too, but they do show through a little on regular notebook paper so I don't make my notes double sided. I like these better than regular pens because they always write clearly on the first try, and they don't dry out. I just wish they came in a clickable version.
Valentina P.
Elk River, MN
Staedtler® Triplus® Fineliners, 20 Count uploaded by Valentina P.
Staedtler® Triplus® Fineliners, 20 Count uploaded by Valentina P.
Purchased at: Target
These are my favorite pens of all time. The tip is very fine so my handwriting is always nice and not sloppy with these. They come in many beautiful colors and I’ve had this set since my first year of college and they’re still in great shape! I use them for everything, but my favorite place to write with them is my Bible. They don’t bleed through the pages. They’re not too crazy expensive, but be prepared to spend more than 20 dollars. They are absolutely worth it though.
Lona C.
Phoenix, AZ
Staedtler® Triplus® Fineliners, 20 Count uploaded by Lona C.
Purchased at: Michaels Stores
I have the 20ct and the 48ct. I LOVE these pens for my planner! They don’t bleed through the paper and the colors are BEAUTIFUL! They are a little pricy, but 100% worth it.
Nicole H.
Staedtler® Triplus® Fineliners, 20 Count uploaded by Nicole H.
A seriously great line of pens! I love the original black. It's very pigmented and doesn't bleed through most papers. It writes very smooth and last quite a while. I use it in my planner and for notes. It's also great for doodling.
Raegan H.
I am obsessed with these and this brand in general. I am an artist and I use these for everything. They last forever and the pigmentation is great
Ask a question to the Influenster community...