BY STAEDTLER #8 in Writing

Brilliant color for all your art projects. Fineliner with superfine, metal-clad tip. DRY SAFE feature allows markers to be left uncapped for days without drying up. Ergonomic triangular shape for relaxed and easy writing. Unique stand-up box for easy access. Water-based ink washes out of many textiles. Marker Type: Art; Assortment: Yellow; Orange; Red; Magenta; Blue; Light Blue; Aqua Blue; Green; Light Green; Violet; Dark Mauve; Light Brown; Brown; Gray; Black; Silver; Bordeaux; French Green; Olive Green; Cyan; Color(s): Assorted; Tip Type: Fineliner. see more...

• Can they be used for colouring purpose?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know how long these last? Like the ink?5 Answers
  • Never heard of this brand, do these pens work well?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Allison H.
These pens are amazing for taking notes, or using in your planner! They're the best pens out there, in my opinion!
Katie B.
Madison, CT
Love these markers - even for work! Only downside is you can't write too hard because the felt tip can get ruined.
Tammy L.
Elk Point , AB
I am a self taught artist that has been drawing for over 30 years. I recently got into drawing Zentangle style, which is very intricate patterns. I started using only black ink Alvin Sakura Pigma Micron Pen Set, #05, Earth/Heritage and then found out that Staedtler made these coloured fineliners. It really took my art to the next level. They're well made and do not dry out!! The colours don't bleed either which is really import when doing tint details.
Tania D.
The best pens I've tried so far. They are ergonomic, easy to use, tons of brilliant colors and great quality ink.

I've been using it for detailing and doodling on my Bullet Journal, and they are perfect.

I bought my 20 pens set on January 2017, I've been using it moderately everyday and they're still kicking and rocking.

I recommend it to anyone looking for a fine point, cute and good quality colorful pen.
Millie A.
Derbyshire
Adore these pens for annotating, making essay plans and for other revision purposes. They are super easy to write with and glued across the page. They are slightly pricey but they’re totally worth it.
Susana F.
Son un poco costosos pero valen la pena, no dejan marcas por detrás de las hojas que eso es un plus. No tienen olores tan fuertes y duran si se usan con conciencia.
Ina S.
I just got this set a little while ago and have been using them for drawing, and let me say that they are beautifully coloured and blend effortlessly. The pigment is very rich, and the packaging is very useful. They’re beer good for fine lines.
Florence J.
These are the best! I use these in many different projects for school or for crafts. I especially use these in my planner. I love that it doesn’t bleed through the paper and the colors are pretty and come in a variety
Amanda S.
Toronto, ON
I love these pens. They write very clear even when you need incredibly small letters. I use these constantly for day-to-day notes but especially for my bujo and my planner.

I find that unless I press really hard or go over letters many times I have no issues at all with the ink bleeding in my planner which is a problem I've had very frequently while trying to find pens.

This is definitely a new favourite for me.
⭐fãrãh⭐ F.
Billings
I love this mark steadtler and i need a lot of this product that helps me a lot in the study and IS one of the finest products and uses are in the areos of multiple and especially in the school i recommead every one to try it and hope to get one for free to share with my freinds.
Raven G.
Does anyone know how long these last? Like the ink?
lokansha b.
rohtak
Can they be used for colouring purpose?
Ruchita A.
Are the extra colors worth the price compared to the 10 pack?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Never heard of this brand, do these pens work well?
Valenchia H.
Owatonna, MN
Will there be a "bleed proof" variety coming out soon? I would like to use them to write notes in my Bible but I don't like the bleed-through.