BY STAEDTLER #10 in Writing

Brilliant color for all your art projects. Fineliner with superfine, metal-clad tip. DRY SAFE feature allows markers to be left uncapped for days without drying up. Ergonomic triangular shape for relaxed and easy writing. Unique stand-up box for easy access. Water-based ink washes out of many textiles. Marker Type: Art; Assortment: Yellow; Orange; Red; Magenta; Blue; Light Blue; Aqua Blue; Green; Light Green; Violet; Dark Mauve; Light Brown; Brown; Gray; Black; Silver; Bordeaux; French Green; Olive Green; Cyan; Color(s): Assorted; Tip Type: Fineliner. see more...

• Can they be used for colouring purpose?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know how long these last? Like the ink?4 Answers
  • Never heard of this brand, do these pens work well?1 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Aimee C.
These pens are great! I usually use them to fine line drawings I've done for projects at school but they're also great for note taking. I like that it comes with a variety of colors. I would highly recommend them.
Natasha C.
Reading
Great for taking notes and leave a really nice colour. Will definitely buy again
Tammy L.
Elk Point , AB
I am a self taught artist that has been drawing for over 30 years. I recently got into drawing Zentangle style, which is very intricate patterns. I started using only black ink Alvin Sakura Pigma Micron Pen Set, #05, Earth/Heritage and then found out that Staedtler made these coloured fineliners. It really took my art to the next level. They're well made and do not dry out!! The colours don't bleed either which is really import when doing tint details.
⭐fãrãh⭐ F.
Billings
I love this mark steadtler and i need a lot of this product that helps me a lot in the study and IS one of the finest products and uses are in the areos of multiple and especially in the school i recommead every one to try it and hope to get one for free to share with my freinds.
Ina S.
I just got this set a little while ago and have been using them for drawing, and let me say that they are beautifully coloured and blend effortlessly. The pigment is very rich, and the packaging is very useful. They’re beer good for fine lines.
Florence J.
These are the best! I use these in many different projects for school or for crafts. I especially use these in my planner. I love that it doesn’t bleed through the paper and the colors are pretty and come in a variety
Amanda S.
Toronto, ON
I love these pens. They write very clear even when you need incredibly small letters. I use these constantly for day-to-day notes but especially for my bujo and my planner.

I find that unless I press really hard or go over letters many times I have no issues at all with the ink bleeding in my planner which is a problem I've had very frequently while trying to find pens.

This is definitely a new favourite for me.
Anna Z.
Markham, ON
I bought a pack of these in a cute wrap pencil case years ago and they're still going so strong! The colours are so bright and beautiful, the fine tip makes for great precision too. If writing on thin paper, the ink may bleed a little but it's not an issue for me. I love these pens so much and I'm so glad I gave them a try!
Asbah M.
Mississauga
Staedtler is by far one ☝ f my most favourite stationary brands. I really like their colour pencils and their pens and I definitely wasn't disappointed by this one. Yes, they are absolutely a little pricier than other products, but are so worth it!
Nawal M.
Mississauga , ON
These are honestly my favorite fine tip pens to use! I got these for about $70 at Micheals in Canada. These are dry proof can u freakin believe that and I've put it to the test... they don't dry even if the cap is open for months... I love these!
Raven G.
Does anyone know how long these last? Like the ink?
lokansha b.
rohtak
Can they be used for colouring purpose?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Never heard of this brand, do these pens work well?
Valenchia H.
Owatonna, MN
Will there be a "bleed proof" variety coming out soon? I would like to use them to write notes in my Bible but I don't like the bleed-through.
JENNIFER C.
Duluth, MN
I really like adult coloring books and I find some pens streak and are not good for coloring larger areas. Are they smooth and keep color consistently with prolonged period of coloring?