BY STAEDTLER #8 in Writing

Brilliant color for all your art projects. Fineliner with superfine, metal-clad tip. DRY SAFE feature allows markers to be left uncapped for days without drying up. Ergonomic triangular shape for relaxed and easy writing. Unique stand-up box for easy access. Water-based ink washes out of many textiles. Marker Type: Art; Assortment: Yellow; Orange; Red; Magenta; Blue; Light Blue; Aqua Blue; Green; Light Green; Violet; Dark Mauve; Light Brown; Brown; Gray; Black; Silver; Bordeaux; French Green; Olive Green; Cyan; Color(s): Assorted; Tip Type: Fineliner. see more...

• Can they be used for colouring purpose?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know how long these last? Like the ink?5 Answers
  • Never heard of this brand, do these pens work well?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Dawn B.
Connelly Spg, NC
This brand is one of my ALL time favorites!!! They are smooth, never skip, and the fine tip is out of this world!!!! Love them for everyday writing, doodling, and crafts. I would definitely recommend these to anyone.
Latoya W.
Fayetteville , NC
Purchased these pens to color in some of my fine detailed work. Use them to write in my planner! Pens don't bleed. They are beautiful colors and write super fine! Very impressive!
Leah S.
Wausau, WI
Not my favorite pens, but I tried them because I have heard good things. I like my papermate flairs better! Good colors and cool case. I will for sure use the pens. A little expensive but I'm overall happy with my purchase.
Demy A.
Baltimore, MD
My go to pens for school (I am in college). Love them for color coding notes, as well as color coding classes and activities in my planner. Absolutely love this!!!!
Melody W.
Love these pens! They write neatly as they are fine point. I used them to make notes in books and my Bible. Unfortunatly they do bleed through a bit on thinner paper, however they are overall great fine tip pens. The variety of colors is awesome, but some of the lighter colors (yellow, lime green, etc.) end up being hard to read. They last a while too. I also think they are a bit pricey.
Raegan H.
I am obsessed with these and this brand in general. I am an artist and I use these for everything. They last forever and the pigmentation is great
Elyse S.
Kissimmee, FL
I love my staedtler pens! They write beautifully and they don't bleed. Even when they get wet, they mostly stay put. Beautiful colors, too.
appixa p.
I love these pens so much. I love using different colors when taking notes. These pens also help me color coordinate my notes.
Johnna F.
Arlington, TX
Iv used these all semester, love them! Great for color coding my Filofax's. Journaling, and very effective for note taking.
Poppy Naomi S.
Edinburgh
These pens have always been a part of my supplies for college. Really great for taking notes and even some doodling.
Raven G.
Does anyone know how long these last? Like the ink?
lokansha b.
rohtak
Can they be used for colouring purpose?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Never heard of this brand, do these pens work well?
Ruchita A.
Are the extra colors worth the price compared to the 10 pack?
Valenchia H.
Owatonna, MN
Will there be a "bleed proof" variety coming out soon? I would like to use them to write notes in my Bible but I don't like the bleed-through.