BY STAEDTLER #14 in Writing

Brilliant color for all your art projects. Fineliner with superfine, metal-clad tip. DRY SAFE feature allows markers to be left uncapped for days without drying up. Ergonomic triangular shape for relaxed and easy writing. Unique stand-up box for easy access. Water-based ink washes out of many textiles. Marker Type: Art; Assortment: Yellow; Orange; Red; Magenta; Blue; Light Blue; Aqua Blue; Green; Light Green; Violet; Dark Mauve; Light Brown; Brown; Gray; Black; Silver; Bordeaux; French Green; Olive Green; Cyan; Color(s): Assorted; Tip Type: Fineliner. see more...

• Can they be used for colouring purpose?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know how long these last? Like the ink?4 Answers
  • Never heard of this brand, do these pens work well?1 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Kelsie L.
Kelsie L.
These pens are my all time favorite! I use them for coloring, to write in my planner, and just for everyday note taking! They're precise, colorful, don't bleed, and are epic all around. 6000% recommend.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
Love these markers - even for work! Only downside is you can't write too hard because the felt tip can get ruined.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Rock Hill, SC
These are my absolute favorite pens. I don't use them as much as I should, because they are quite pricey and I don't want to use them up. The pens are very comfortable to hold while writing for a long time. The colors are bright, but they don't bleed much. The case is genius and I love the way it is multi-purpose.
Elyse S.
Elyse S.
Kissimmee, FL
I love my staedtler pens! They write beautifully and they don't bleed. Even when they get wet, they mostly stay put. Beautiful colors, too.
Erika H.
Erika H.
West Fargo, ND
Oh my goodness, I recently discovered these pens and I LOVE them. I recently have become a planner user and these are the best for my Plum Paper Planner! They are super fine which is much needed for me. The colors are great, I have more than enough and they are so vibrant. These are a little more on the pricier side but I do think they're 100% worth it. I love how they write, they do not smear. I recommended these!
Dyanna O.
Dyanna O.
Shafter, CA
I love these pens! I use them in my planner and they are absolutely perfect! They are fine point so I can write as small or as big as I want. They also do not bleed through the pages which is a huge bonus!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
A seriously great line of pens! I love the original black. It's very pigmented and doesn't bleed through most papers. It writes very smooth and last quite a while. I use it in my planner and for notes. It's also great for doodling.
Johnna F.
Johnna F.
Arlington, TX
Iv used these all semester, love them! Great for color coding my Filofax's. Journaling, and very effective for note taking.
Sabine M.
Sabine M.
Asheville, NC
I adore these pens! I'm a high school teacher, so there's nothing like entertaining yourself during faculty meetings by making your notes look fabulous! I bought the 20 pack on Amazon for about $21, and they also came with a free 6 pack of neon colors!! I've used them daily for a few months now with no issues.
Aimee C.
Aimee C.
These pens are great! I usually use them to fine line drawings I've done for projects at school but they're also great for note taking. I like that it comes with a variety of colors. I would highly recommend them.
Raven G.
Raven G.
Does anyone know how long these last? Like the ink?
lokansha b.
lokansha b.
rohtak
Can they be used for colouring purpose?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Never heard of this brand, do these pens work well?
Valenchia H.
Valenchia H.
Owatonna, MN
Will there be a "bleed proof" variety coming out soon? I would like to use them to write notes in my Bible but I don't like the bleed-through.
JENNIFER C.
JENNIFER C.
Duluth, MN
I really like adult coloring books and I find some pens streak and are not good for coloring larger areas. Are they smooth and keep color consistently with prolonged period of coloring?