BY STAEDTLER #9 in Writing

Brilliant color for all your art projects. Fineliner with superfine, metal-clad tip. DRY SAFE feature allows markers to be left uncapped for days without drying up. Ergonomic triangular shape for relaxed and easy writing. Unique stand-up box for easy access. Water-based ink washes out of many textiles. Marker Type: Art; Assortment: Yellow; Orange; Red; Magenta; Blue; Light Blue; Aqua Blue; Green; Light Green; Violet; Dark Mauve; Light Brown; Brown; Gray; Black; Silver; Bordeaux; French Green; Olive Green; Cyan; Color(s): Assorted; Tip Type: Fineliner. see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Sabine M.
Sabine M.
Asheville, NC
I adore these pens! I'm a high school teacher, so there's nothing like entertaining yourself during faculty meetings by making your notes look fabulous! I bought the 20 pack on Amazon for about $21, and they also came with a free 6 pack of neon colors!! I've used them daily for a few months now with no issues.
Erika H.
Erika H.
West Fargo, ND
Oh my goodness, I recently discovered these pens and I LOVE them. I recently have become a planner user and these are the best for my Plum Paper Planner! They are super fine which is much needed for me. The colors are great, I have more than enough and they are so vibrant. These are a little more on the pricier side but I do think they're 100% worth it. I love how they write, they do not smear. I recommended these!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
A seriously great line of pens! I love the original black. It's very pigmented and doesn't bleed through most papers. It writes very smooth and last quite a while. I use it in my planner and for notes. It's also great for doodling.
Johnna F.
Johnna F.
Arlington, TX
Iv used these all semester, love them! Great for color coding my Filofax's. Journaling, and very effective for note taking.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Edmonton, Alberta
These pens have clean, crisp lines and write consistently and clearly for a long time without getting dull. I love having the many colours for taking notes/studying - it's perfect for "cheat sheets" to differentiate between topics. My favorites!
Aimee C.
Aimee C.
These pens are great! I usually use them to fine line drawings I've done for projects at school but they're also great for note taking. I like that it comes with a variety of colors. I would highly recommend them.
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
Reading
Great for taking notes and leave a really nice colour. Will definitely buy again
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Toronto, ON
I love these pens. They write very clear even when you need incredibly small letters. I use these constantly for day-to-day notes but especially for my bujo and my planner.

I find that unless I press really hard or go over letters many times I have no issues at all with the ink bleeding in my planner which is a problem I've had very frequently while trying to find pens.

This is definitely a new favourite for me.
Anna Z.
Anna Z.
Markham, ON
I bought a pack of these in a cute wrap pencil case years ago and they're still going so strong! The colours are so bright and beautiful, the fine tip makes for great precision too. If writing on thin paper, the ink may bleed a little but it's not an issue for me. I love these pens so much and I'm so glad I gave them a try!
Asbah M.
Asbah M.
Mississauga
Staedtler is by far one ☝ f my most favourite stationary brands. I really like their colour pencils and their pens and I definitely wasn't disappointed by this one. Yes, they are absolutely a little pricier than other products, but are so worth it!
Raven G.
Raven G.
Does anyone know how long these last? Like the ink?
lokansha b.
lokansha b.
rohtak
Can they be used for colouring purpose?
Valenchia H.
Valenchia H.
Owatonna, MN
Will there be a "bleed proof" variety coming out soon? I would like to use them to write notes in my Bible but I don't like the bleed-through.
Ruchita A.
Ruchita A.
Are the extra colors worth the price compared to the 10 pack?
JENNIFER C.
JENNIFER C.
Duluth, MN
I really like adult coloring books and I find some pens streak and are not good for coloring larger areas. Are they smooth and keep color consistently with prolonged period of coloring?