BY STAEDTLER #10 in Writing

Brilliant color for all your art projects. Fineliner with superfine, metal-clad tip. DRY SAFE feature allows markers to be left uncapped for days without drying up. Ergonomic triangular shape for relaxed and easy writing. Unique stand-up box for easy access. Water-based ink washes out of many textiles. Marker Type: Art; Assortment: Yellow; Orange; Red; Magenta; Blue; Light Blue; Aqua Blue; Green; Light Green; Violet; Dark Mauve; Light Brown; Brown; Gray; Black; Silver; Bordeaux; French Green; Olive Green; Cyan; Color(s): Assorted; Tip Type: Fineliner. see more...

• Can they be used for colouring purpose?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know how long these last? Like the ink?4 Answers
  • Never heard of this brand, do these pens work well?1 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Jennifer V.
Charlotte , NC
I recently discovered these pens at Target & they are fantastic! They are great for underlining important information in textbooks because they do not bleed through the page like a lot of highlighters do. These pens have also upped my note taking game! I highly recommend them!
Sadday V.
me encantan estos marcadores le dan nitides a todos son buenos siempre me han gustado  la primera ves q los vi los compre y todabia los guardo quisiera tener otro marcadores de eso son super prefiero estos q otros si me pudiera ganar uno estariA
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
I absolutely adore these pens. I love that there are so many colors and it comes in a hard plastic case that can be thrown into a backpack to keep them organized. These don't bleed through and they write incredibly smoothly. I use them all the time! Would highly suggest ordering them through Amazon or using a coupon at Michaels to buy them.
Leo N.
Sachse, TX
These are amazingly stunning. It helps me with my details on my art and projects. There is no other pens I would recommend. These are a bit on the expensive side, but if you're a pen fanatic like me, it is so worth it!
Saudi L.
I just received these pens and I'm already hooked!!! Love the packaging for keeping them in and the way it turns into a mini easel for easy grabbing. They are fine enough for coloring intricate adult color books. Best part, is they don't bleed through the paper and if you happen to forget to cap them, they won't dry up.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
These pens are wonderful! I love the bright colors and how well they work! These are great for coloring small details and blend well too. I also like that you can convert the case into a stand. The pens stay organized, and are overall a fantastic product!
Amanda M.
Austin, TX
Beautiful pens! The colors are very true and write very smoothly. The case that the pens come in can be transformed into a stand so you can grab different colors easily. They don't bleed through the paper too much. I would recommend to buy these
Nicole G.
Sea Cliff, NY
I have become obsessed with these pens! I love how they don't bleed through paper, they are super vibrant, and how thin they are. My handwriting looks great with these and I can color code my planner and notes perfectly!
Emma K.
Brunswick, OH
I bought this pack off of Amazon, and I love the darker colors.  The lighter colors don't show up very well but they write very nice!   I really wish they made these in a retractable version!  Kind of pricy, but I think they are worth it.  Just won't be buying the big pack anymore.  But I will repurchase the darker colors! :)
Raven G.
Love these pens!! They write well and I've had them for about 6 months. You can't press down too hard but otherwise great. The case is pretty functional and displays them while writing. Awesome color selection!
Raven G.
Does anyone know how long these last? Like the ink?
lokansha b.
rohtak
Can they be used for colouring purpose?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Never heard of this brand, do these pens work well?
Valenchia H.
Owatonna, MN
Will there be a "bleed proof" variety coming out soon? I would like to use them to write notes in my Bible but I don't like the bleed-through.
JENNIFER C.
Duluth, MN
I really like adult coloring books and I find some pens streak and are not good for coloring larger areas. Are they smooth and keep color consistently with prolonged period of coloring?