BY STAEDTLER #6 in Pens

Brilliant color for all your art projects. Fineliner with superfine, metal-clad tip. DRY SAFE feature allows markers to be left uncapped for days without drying up. Ergonomic triangular shape for relaxed and easy writing. Unique stand-up box for easy access. Water-based ink washes out of many textiles. Marker Type: Art; Assortment: Yellow; Orange; Red; Magenta; Blue; Light Blue; Aqua Blue; Green; Light Green; Violet; Dark Mauve; Light Brown; Brown; Gray; Black; Silver; Bordeaux; French Green; Olive Green; Cyan; Color(s): Assorted; Tip Type: Fineliner. see more...

• Can they be used for colouring purpose?4 Answers
  • Does anyone know how long these last? Like the ink?6 Answers
  • Never heard of this brand, do these pens work well?2 Answers
Mariah H.
Boscawen, NH
Beautiful Pens!! These are great, the color array is awesome and the ink is true to the color the pen shows. They don't bleed through the paper I'm using, with the exception of thin lined ruled paper and not a good brand. I don't journal but I see a lot of people using these to write in their journals, so if that's something you're interested in you could look into it. The tip is fine just like they say and they glide on paper so well.
The only down side that I don't have a problem with is that they are a little pricey. I believe this 20 pack is somewhere around 25-30$, which for pens is a little high. However these are extraordinary pens so splurge if you can.
Valenchia H.
Owatonna, MN
With the amount of beautiful coloring books for adults that are available right now, I could never find the right marker or pencil that was just right. I found these almost by accident. I wasn't looking for them at all, but snapped them up when I did see them. They are perfect for adult coloring books. Typically those books have thicker pages (no bleed-through) and smaller lines. I'm addicted to these. I've also written a few notes with them because the colors are so pretty. Love them!
Raven G.
Love these pens!! They write well and I've had them for about 6 months. You can't press down too hard but otherwise great. The case is pretty functional and displays them while writing. Awesome color selection!
Kendra V.
I'm a student, and I use these pens for all of my note-taking. They're great for organizing your notes and they come in a nice variety of colors. They write very smoothly and without any pressure needed at all. Be careful not to drop these pens, though. Their tips are very fragile and can become bent and not work as well anymore very fast that way. They're a little pricey, but for this product, I think it's well worth the cost. I would definitely recommend these pens!
Aissha A.
Love love love these fineliners!! They helped me get through med school, I enjoy taking notes with these beautiful pens. The fine point helps you write so nicely and they work perfectly for writing notes in the margin in textbooks or any books of that sort. I recommended it to all my friends and they went and bought them. I think they're one of the best note taking pens and they make studying fun while at it =)
Tea J.
Portland , OR
I use these pens for EVERYTHING, they're my go-to school pack. I'll admit to having a lot of different packs of colored pens from different brands, but, this one is the perfect sized for sliding in my backpack and gives me the best range of colors for it's size. The pens themselves are really great, although they do bleed a bit.
Nicole H.
A seriously great line of pens! I love the original black. It's very pigmented and doesn't bleed through most papers. It writes very smooth and last quite a while. I use it in my planner and for notes. It's also great for doodling.
Emily B.
Rock Hill, SC
These are my absolute favorite pens. I don't use them as much as I should, because they are quite pricey and I don't want to use them up. The pens are very comfortable to hold while writing for a long time. The colors are bright, but they don't bleed much. The case is genius and I love the way it is multi-purpose.
Susan Y.
I use these markers more like pens. They're great for note taking and color coordinating notes. The colors are opaque and do not bleed through paper. I also use them to color in my Secret Paris coloring book and they give a different dimension to my coloring compared to when I just use my colored pencil. Although the markers are a bit pricey, they are definitely worth it!
Sabine M.
Asheville, NC
I adore these pens! I'm a high school teacher, so there's nothing like entertaining yourself during faculty meetings by making your notes look fabulous! I bought the 20 pack on Amazon for about $21, and they also came with a free 6 pack of neon colors!! I've used them daily for a few months now with no issues.
Raven G.
Does anyone know how long these last? Like the ink?
lokansha b.
rohtak
Can they be used for colouring purpose?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Never heard of this brand, do these pens work well?
Ruchita A.
Are the extra colors worth the price compared to the 10 pack?
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
Debating on buying these... are they really worth it?