BY STAEDTLER #9 in Writing

Brilliant color for all your art projects. Fineliner with superfine, metal-clad tip. DRY SAFE feature allows markers to be left uncapped for days without drying up. Ergonomic triangular shape for relaxed and easy writing. Unique stand-up box for easy access. Water-based ink washes out of many textiles. Marker Type: Art; Assortment: Yellow; Orange; Red; Magenta; Blue; Light Blue; Aqua Blue; Green; Light Green; Violet; Dark Mauve; Light Brown; Brown; Gray; Black; Silver; Bordeaux; French Green; Olive Green; Cyan; Color(s): Assorted; Tip Type: Fineliner. see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Austin, TX
Beautiful pens! The colors are very true and write very smoothly. The case that the pens come in can be transformed into a stand so you can grab different colors easily. They don't bleed through the paper too much. I would recommend to buy these
Emma K.
Emma K.
Brunswick, OH
I bought this pack off of Amazon, and I love the darker colors.  The lighter colors don't show up very well but they write very nice!   I really wish they made these in a retractable version!  Kind of pricy, but I think they are worth it.  Just won't be buying the big pack anymore.  But I will repurchase the darker colors! :)
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Sea Cliff, NY
I have become obsessed with these pens! I love how they don't bleed through paper, they are super vibrant, and how thin they are. My handwriting looks great with these and I can color code my planner and notes perfectly!
Raven G.
Love these pens!! They write well and I've had them for about 6 months. You can't press down too hard but otherwise great. The case is pretty functional and displays them while writing. Awesome color selection!
Susan Y.
Susan Y.
I use these markers more like pens. They're great for note taking and color coordinating notes. The colors are opaque and do not bleed through paper. I also use them to color in my Secret Paris coloring book and they give a different dimension to my coloring compared to when I just use my colored pencil. Although the markers are a bit pricey, they are definitely worth it!
Kelsie L.
Kelsie L.
These pens are my all time favorite! I use them for coloring, to write in my planner, and just for everyday note taking! They're precise, colorful, don't bleed, and are epic all around. 6000% recommend.
Dyanna O.
Dyanna O.
Shafter, CA
I love these pens! I use them in my planner and they are absolutely perfect! They are fine point so I can write as small or as big as I want. They also do not bleed through the pages which is a huge bonus!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Rock Hill, SC
These are my absolute favorite pens. I don't use them as much as I should, because they are quite pricey and I don't want to use them up. The pens are very comfortable to hold while writing for a long time. The colors are bright, but they don't bleed much. The case is genius and I love the way it is multi-purpose.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
Love these markers - even for work! Only downside is you can't write too hard because the felt tip can get ruined.
Elyse S.
Elyse S.
Kissimmee, FL
I love my staedtler pens! They write beautifully and they don't bleed. Even when they get wet, they mostly stay put. Beautiful colors, too.
Raven G.
Does anyone know how long these last? Like the ink?
lokansha b.
lokansha b.
rohtak
Can they be used for colouring purpose?
Valenchia H.
Valenchia H.
Owatonna, MN
Will there be a "bleed proof" variety coming out soon? I would like to use them to write notes in my Bible but I don't like the bleed-through.
JENNIFER C.
JENNIFER C.
Duluth, MN
I really like adult coloring books and I find some pens streak and are not good for coloring larger areas. Are they smooth and keep color consistently with prolonged period of coloring?
Ruchita A.
Ruchita A.
Are the extra colors worth the price compared to the 10 pack?