BY STAEDTLER #8 in Writing

Brilliant color for all your art projects. Fineliner with superfine, metal-clad tip. DRY SAFE feature allows markers to be left uncapped for days without drying up. Ergonomic triangular shape for relaxed and easy writing. Unique stand-up box for easy access. Water-based ink washes out of many textiles. Marker Type: Art; Assortment: Yellow; Orange; Red; Magenta; Blue; Light Blue; Aqua Blue; Green; Light Green; Violet; Dark Mauve; Light Brown; Brown; Gray; Black; Silver; Bordeaux; French Green; Olive Green; Cyan; Color(s): Assorted; Tip Type: Fineliner. see more...

• Can they be used for colouring purpose?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know how long these last? Like the ink?5 Answers
  • Never heard of this brand, do these pens work well?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Susan Y.
I use these markers more like pens. They're great for note taking and color coordinating notes. The colors are opaque and do not bleed through paper. I also use them to color in my Secret Paris coloring book and they give a different dimension to my coloring compared to when I just use my colored pencil. Although the markers are a bit pricey, they are definitely worth it!
Sabine M.
Asheville, NC
I adore these pens! I'm a high school teacher, so there's nothing like entertaining yourself during faculty meetings by making your notes look fabulous! I bought the 20 pack on Amazon for about $21, and they also came with a free 6 pack of neon colors!! I've used them daily for a few months now with no issues.
Kayla R.
Columbus, OH
The absolute best pens for planners. Plenty of colors to color code everything. They don't bleed through my planner pages. I love taking notes with these pens too, but they do show through a little on regular notebook paper so I don't make my notes double sided. I like these better than regular pens because they always write clearly on the first try, and they don't dry out. I just wish they came in a clickable version.
Brook M.
I bought these for bullet journaling and love them. The colors are nice and vibrant, and the pens write smoothly. They also dry extremely fast so there's no smudging or waiting to close your notebook. I also like the case that it comes in.
Alice W.
Troy, NY
Love these pens!! I've been using these for my bullet journal and they're absolutely perfect. The colors are vibrant and the tip is so precise. They don't bleed through the pages and I have been able to practice hand lettering with these! 5 out of 5 stars!
Kelsie L.
These pens are my all time favorite! I use them for coloring, to write in my planner, and just for everyday note taking! They're precise, colorful, don't bleed, and are epic all around. 6000% recommend.
Guadalupe G.
These are some of the best color pens out there! Very reliable, last pretty long, and write smoothly. As with any felt tip pen though, the tip can get blunt with frequent use so that's my only complaint. Otherwise, love the range of colors featured in this pack. Makes writing my everyday to do list less of a chore!
IPrincess W.
I have heard so much about this brand of pens I just had to try them. I love the way they have the fine point and the smooth flow to write with. They are very effective and I bought mine at Walmart. If you love pens you have to give them a try.
Mekayla J.
Midway Park, NC
I am a college student and i love using these pens for taking notes. The ink drys pretty fast which is good because i am left handed,so i don't end up getting ink on my hand. They're kind of expensive in my opinion but it is worth it!
Saudi L.
I just received these pens and I'm already hooked!!! Love the packaging for keeping them in and the way it turns into a mini easel for easy grabbing. They are fine enough for coloring intricate adult color books. Best part, is they don't bleed through the paper and if you happen to forget to cap them, they won't dry up.
Raven G.
Does anyone know how long these last? Like the ink?
lokansha b.
rohtak
Can they be used for colouring purpose?
Ruchita A.
Are the extra colors worth the price compared to the 10 pack?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Never heard of this brand, do these pens work well?
Valenchia H.
Owatonna, MN
Will there be a "bleed proof" variety coming out soon? I would like to use them to write notes in my Bible but I don't like the bleed-through.