BY STAEDTLER #8 in Pens

Brilliant color for all your art projects. Fineliner with superfine, metal-clad tip. DRY SAFE feature allows markers to be left uncapped for days without drying up. Ergonomic triangular shape for relaxed and easy writing. Unique stand-up box for easy access. Water-based ink washes out of many textiles. Marker Type: Art; Assortment: Yellow; Orange; Red; Magenta; Blue; Light Blue; Aqua Blue; Green; Light Green; Violet; Dark Mauve; Light Brown; Brown; Gray; Black; Silver; Bordeaux; French Green; Olive Green; Cyan; Color(s): Assorted; Tip Type: Fineliner. see more...

• Can they be used for colouring purpose?4 Answers
  • Does anyone know how long these last? Like the ink?6 Answers
  • Never heard of this brand, do these pens work well?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Leo N.
Sachse, TX
These are amazingly stunning. It helps me with my details on my art and projects. There is no other pens I would recommend. These are a bit on the expensive side, but if you're a pen fanatic like me, it is so worth it!
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love office supplies, I really do, and I have never loved a set of pens more than I love these Staedtler pens! The colors are crazy vibrant, the fine tip is one of the finest and most precise I've come upon, and the selection of color is unbeatable!
Rachel V.
Downey, CA
Purchased these on a whim at a local art supply store and I love them. I use them mostly for note taking for school. I love that the color payoff is great and they don't bleed through. Definitely worth the price. Have had mine for over a year and they still have plenty of ink in them.
Lyndsey K.
VERNON, AL
I really love these pens. They are beautiful, they come in a set that is just satisfying to the eye and they write beautifully. They are gorgeous there are so many colors to choose from and I just love them. They are pricey but they are worth it in my opinion.

Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
These pens are wonderful! I love the bright colors and how well they work! These are great for coloring small details and blend well too. I also like that you can convert the case into a stand. The pens stay organized, and are overall a fantastic product!
Amanda M.
Austin, TX
Beautiful pens! The colors are very true and write very smoothly. The case that the pens come in can be transformed into a stand so you can grab different colors easily. They don't bleed through the paper too much. I would recommend to buy these
Nicole G.
Sea Cliff, NY
I have become obsessed with these pens! I love how they don't bleed through paper, they are super vibrant, and how thin they are. My handwriting looks great with these and I can color code my planner and notes perfectly!
Emily C.
I love these pens! They are so smooth and they don't bleed easily. The array of colors are perfect and I love to use them whether I'm drawing, coloring, or just writing!
Emma K.
Brunswick, OH
I bought this pack off of Amazon, and I love the darker colors.  The lighter colors don't show up very well but they write very nice!   I really wish they made these in a retractable version!  Kind of pricy, but I think they are worth it.  Just won't be buying the big pack anymore.  But I will repurchase the darker colors! :)
Mariah H.
Boscawen, NH
Beautiful Pens!! These are great, the color array is awesome and the ink is true to the color the pen shows. They don't bleed through the paper I'm using, with the exception of thin lined ruled paper and not a good brand. I don't journal but I see a lot of people using these to write in their journals, so if that's something you're interested in you could look into it. The tip is fine just like they say and they glide on paper so well.
The only down side that I don't have a problem with is that they are a little pricey. I believe this 20 pack is somewhere around 25-30$, which for pens is a little high. However these are extraordinary pens so splurge if you can.
Raven G.
Does anyone know how long these last? Like the ink?
lokansha b.
rohtak
Can they be used for colouring purpose?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Never heard of this brand, do these pens work well?
Ruchita A.
Are the extra colors worth the price compared to the 10 pack?
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
Debating on buying these... are they really worth it?