BY STAEDTLER #8 in Writing

Brilliant color for all your art projects. Fineliner with superfine, metal-clad tip. DRY SAFE feature allows markers to be left uncapped for days without drying up. Ergonomic triangular shape for relaxed and easy writing. Unique stand-up box for easy access. Water-based ink washes out of many textiles. Marker Type: Art; Assortment: Yellow; Orange; Red; Magenta; Blue; Light Blue; Aqua Blue; Green; Light Green; Violet; Dark Mauve; Light Brown; Brown; Gray; Black; Silver; Bordeaux; French Green; Olive Green; Cyan; Color(s): Assorted; Tip Type: Fineliner. see more...

• Can they be used for colouring purpose?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know how long these last? Like the ink?4 Answers
  • Never heard of this brand, do these pens work well?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Emily C.
I love these pens! They are so smooth and they don't bleed easily. The array of colors are perfect and I love to use them whether I'm drawing, coloring, or just writing!
Emma K.
Brunswick, OH
I bought this pack off of Amazon, and I love the darker colors.  The lighter colors don't show up very well but they write very nice!   I really wish they made these in a retractable version!  Kind of pricy, but I think they are worth it.  Just won't be buying the big pack anymore.  But I will repurchase the darker colors! :)
Raven G.
Love these pens!! They write well and I've had them for about 6 months. You can't press down too hard but otherwise great. The case is pretty functional and displays them while writing. Awesome color selection!
Nicole H.
A seriously great line of pens! I love the original black. It's very pigmented and doesn't bleed through most papers. It writes very smooth and last quite a while. I use it in my planner and for notes. It's also great for doodling.
Sabine M.
Asheville, NC
I adore these pens! I'm a high school teacher, so there's nothing like entertaining yourself during faculty meetings by making your notes look fabulous! I bought the 20 pack on Amazon for about $21, and they also came with a free 6 pack of neon colors!! I've used them daily for a few months now with no issues.
Elyse S.
Kissimmee, FL
I love my staedtler pens! They write beautifully and they don't bleed. Even when they get wet, they mostly stay put. Beautiful colors, too.
appixa p.
I love these pens so much. I love using different colors when taking notes. These pens also help me color coordinate my notes.
Johnna F.
Arlington, TX
Iv used these all semester, love them! Great for color coding my Filofax's. Journaling, and very effective for note taking.
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
Love these markers - even for work! Only downside is you can't write too hard because the felt tip can get ruined.
Saudi L.
I just received these pens and I'm already hooked!!! Love the packaging for keeping them in and the way it turns into a mini easel for easy grabbing. They are fine enough for coloring intricate adult color books. Best part, is they don't bleed through the paper and if you happen to forget to cap them, they won't dry up.
Raven G.
Does anyone know how long these last? Like the ink?
lokansha b.
rohtak
Can they be used for colouring purpose?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Never heard of this brand, do these pens work well?
Valenchia H.
Owatonna, MN
Will there be a "bleed proof" variety coming out soon? I would like to use them to write notes in my Bible but I don't like the bleed-through.
JENNIFER C.
Duluth, MN
I really like adult coloring books and I find some pens streak and are not good for coloring larger areas. Are they smooth and keep color consistently with prolonged period of coloring?