BY STAEDTLER #11 in Writing

Brilliant color for all your art projects. Fineliner with superfine, metal-clad tip. DRY SAFE feature allows markers to be left uncapped for days without drying up. Ergonomic triangular shape for relaxed and easy writing. Unique stand-up box for easy access. Water-based ink washes out of many textiles. Marker Type: Art; Assortment: Yellow; Orange; Red; Magenta; Blue; Light Blue; Aqua Blue; Green; Light Green; Violet; Dark Mauve; Light Brown; Brown; Gray; Black; Silver; Bordeaux; French Green; Olive Green; Cyan; Color(s): Assorted; Tip Type: Fineliner. see more...

• Can they be used for colouring purpose?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know how long these last? Like the ink?4 Answers
  • Never heard of this brand, do these pens work well?1 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
These pens are amazing! I recently purchased these at Office Max for work purposes (but also for coloring in my adult coloring book) and I have never liked a pen more. They are almost like markers - the ink is very bold and bright and they write very smoothly - perfect for your work/homework/craft needs! I am a big organizer so I like to use these lens to label different things. I am very pleased with this product and the only reason I gave this item four stars is because this lack of pens was almost thirty dollars which I think is just a little too expensive, even for fancy pens. However, these pens are high quality and long lasting - I definitely recommend them!
Aissha A.
Aissha A.
Love love love these fineliners!! They helped me get through med school, I enjoy taking notes with these beautiful pens. The fine point helps you write so nicely and they work perfectly for writing notes in the margin in textbooks or any books of that sort. I recommended it to all my friends and they went and bought them. I think they're one of the best note taking pens and they make studying fun while at it =)
Rochelle N.
Rochelle N.
These pens perform really well, they are really bold and vibrant. I love using colors for my notebooks, planners, doodles, journals, etc. The pens do not bleed through the other side of the paper. I love using these pens for my bullet journal and planners. the tips are very fine and I enjoy writing precisely with them. The ink dries pretty quickly, doesn't smear! I really recommend these pens, they will be a great addition!
Rachel U.
Rachel U.
Frederick, MD
These are my favorite pens in the entire world. I use them for bullet journaling and I also used them for color coding my notes in college! So cute and they don't bleed through pages in my experience! I always have them with me and I love them. They write very smooth and the lines they make aren't too thin or too thick. Probably wouldn't recommend them if you're looking for an art/coloring pen.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Charlotte , NC
I recently discovered these pens at Target & they are fantastic! They are great for underlining important information in textbooks because they do not bleed through the page like a lot of highlighters do. These pens have also upped my note taking game! I highly recommend them!
Sadday V.
Sadday V.
me encantan estos marcadores le dan nitides a todos son buenos siempre me han gustado  la primera ves q los vi los compre y todabia los guardo quisiera tener otro marcadores de eso son super prefiero estos q otros si me pudiera ganar uno estariA
E G.
E G.
Goshen, IN
These are amazing pens! I absolutely love using them for journaling and coloring. The colors the set comes with range from neutrals like black and grey to bright shades of blue, green and pink! The tips are the perfect size for, as I mentioned, journaling, as well as writing letters or cards. They are also great for the tiny spaces in coloring books!
Ana A.
Ana A.
Doral, FL
Really good it don't bleed throught the paper, the point is fine and the color is brilliant. Me encantan, el color es brillante y parejo, no se pasan al otro lado del papel a menos que pases mucho el color, de lo contrario se puede escribir tranquilamente con ellos.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
I absolutely adore these pens. I love that there are so many colors and it comes in a hard plastic case that can be thrown into a backpack to keep them organized. These don't bleed through and they write incredibly smoothly. I use them all the time! Would highly suggest ordering them through Amazon or using a coupon at Michaels to buy them.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Clemson, SC
I absolutely love these pens! I refuse to use anything else in my planner. These are fine enough to have very detailed lettering but also able to embellish and do flourishes without any problems. The colors are vivid. The tips are durable. The best part... these don't bleed through the paper! I am absolutely a fan!
Raven G.
Raven G.
Does anyone know how long these last? Like the ink?
lokansha b.
lokansha b.
rohtak
Can they be used for colouring purpose?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Never heard of this brand, do these pens work well?
Valenchia H.
Valenchia H.
Owatonna, MN
Will there be a "bleed proof" variety coming out soon? I would like to use them to write notes in my Bible but I don't like the bleed-through.
JENNIFER C.
JENNIFER C.
Duluth, MN
I really like adult coloring books and I find some pens streak and are not good for coloring larger areas. Are they smooth and keep color consistently with prolonged period of coloring?