BY STAEDTLER #11 in Writing

Brilliant color for all your art projects. Fineliner with superfine, metal-clad tip. DRY SAFE feature allows markers to be left uncapped for days without drying up. Ergonomic triangular shape for relaxed and easy writing. Unique stand-up box for easy access. Water-based ink washes out of many textiles. Marker Type: Art; Assortment: Yellow; Orange; Red; Magenta; Blue; Light Blue; Aqua Blue; Green; Light Green; Violet; Dark Mauve; Light Brown; Brown; Gray; Black; Silver; Bordeaux; French Green; Olive Green; Cyan; Color(s): Assorted; Tip Type: Fineliner. see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Allison H.
Allison H.
These pens are amazing for taking notes, or using in your planner! They're the best pens out there, in my opinion!
Aissha A.
Aissha A.
Love love love these fineliners!! They helped me get through med school, I enjoy taking notes with these beautiful pens. The fine point helps you write so nicely and they work perfectly for writing notes in the margin in textbooks or any books of that sort. I recommended it to all my friends and they went and bought them. I think they're one of the best note taking pens and they make studying fun while at it =)
Rachel U.
Rachel U.
Frederick, MD
These are my favorite pens in the entire world. I use them for bullet journaling and I also used them for color coding my notes in college! So cute and they don't bleed through pages in my experience! I always have them with me and I love them. They write very smooth and the lines they make aren't too thin or too thick. Probably wouldn't recommend them if you're looking for an art/coloring pen.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Charlotte , NC
I recently discovered these pens at Target & they are fantastic! They are great for underlining important information in textbooks because they do not bleed through the page like a lot of highlighters do. These pens have also upped my note taking game! I highly recommend them!
Sadday V.
Sadday V.
me encantan estos marcadores le dan nitides a todos son buenos siempre me han gustado  la primera ves q los vi los compre y todabia los guardo quisiera tener otro marcadores de eso son super prefiero estos q otros si me pudiera ganar uno estariA
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Coralville , IA
I absolutely adore these pens. I love that there are so many colors and it comes in a hard plastic case that can be thrown into a backpack to keep them organized. These don't bleed through and they write incredibly smoothly. I use them all the time! Would highly suggest ordering them through Amazon or using a coupon at Michaels to buy them.
Ana A.
Ana A.
Doral, FL
Really good it don't bleed throught the paper, the point is fine and the color is brilliant. Me encantan, el color es brillante y parejo, no se pasan al otro lado del papel a menos que pases mucho el color, de lo contrario se puede escribir tranquilamente con ellos.
Leo N.
Leo N.
Sachse, TX
These are amazingly stunning. It helps me with my details on my art and projects. There is no other pens I would recommend. These are a bit on the expensive side, but if you're a pen fanatic like me, it is so worth it!
Saudi L.
Saudi L.
I just received these pens and I'm already hooked!!! Love the packaging for keeping them in and the way it turns into a mini easel for easy grabbing. They are fine enough for coloring intricate adult color books. Best part, is they don't bleed through the paper and if you happen to forget to cap them, they won't dry up.
Denise T.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
These pens are wonderful! I love the bright colors and how well they work! These are great for coloring small details and blend well too. I also like that you can convert the case into a stand. The pens stay organized, and are overall a fantastic product!
Raven G.
Raven G.
Does anyone know how long these last? Like the ink?
lokansha b.
lokansha b.
rohtak
Can they be used for colouring purpose?
Valenchia H.
Valenchia H.
Owatonna, MN
Will there be a "bleed proof" variety coming out soon? I would like to use them to write notes in my Bible but I don't like the bleed-through.
JENNIFER C.
JENNIFER C.
Duluth, MN
I really like adult coloring books and I find some pens streak and are not good for coloring larger areas. Are they smooth and keep color consistently with prolonged period of coloring?
Ruchita A.
Ruchita A.
Are the extra colors worth the price compared to the 10 pack?