BY STAEDTLER #8 in Writing

Brilliant color for all your art projects. Fineliner with superfine, metal-clad tip. DRY SAFE feature allows markers to be left uncapped for days without drying up. Ergonomic triangular shape for relaxed and easy writing. Unique stand-up box for easy access. Water-based ink washes out of many textiles. Marker Type: Art; Assortment: Yellow; Orange; Red; Magenta; Blue; Light Blue; Aqua Blue; Green; Light Green; Violet; Dark Mauve; Light Brown; Brown; Gray; Black; Silver; Bordeaux; French Green; Olive Green; Cyan; Color(s): Assorted; Tip Type: Fineliner. see more...

• Can they be used for colouring purpose?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know how long these last? Like the ink?5 Answers
  • Never heard of this brand, do these pens work well?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Sadday V.
me encantan estos marcadores le dan nitides a todos son buenos siempre me han gustado  la primera ves q los vi los compre y todabia los guardo quisiera tener otro marcadores de eso son super prefiero estos q otros si me pudiera ganar uno estariA
E G.
Goshen, IN
These are amazing pens! I absolutely love using them for journaling and coloring. The colors the set comes with range from neutrals like black and grey to bright shades of blue, green and pink! The tips are the perfect size for, as I mentioned, journaling, as well as writing letters or cards. They are also great for the tiny spaces in coloring books!
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
I absolutely adore these pens. I love that there are so many colors and it comes in a hard plastic case that can be thrown into a backpack to keep them organized. These don't bleed through and they write incredibly smoothly. I use them all the time! Would highly suggest ordering them through Amazon or using a coupon at Michaels to buy them.
Jennifer T.
Clemson, SC
I absolutely love these pens! I refuse to use anything else in my planner. These are fine enough to have very detailed lettering but also able to embellish and do flourishes without any problems. The colors are vivid. The tips are durable. The best part... these don't bleed through the paper! I am absolutely a fan!
Leo N.
Sachse, TX
These are amazingly stunning. It helps me with my details on my art and projects. There is no other pens I would recommend. These are a bit on the expensive side, but if you're a pen fanatic like me, it is so worth it!
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love office supplies, I really do, and I have never loved a set of pens more than I love these Staedtler pens! The colors are crazy vibrant, the fine tip is one of the finest and most precise I've come upon, and the selection of color is unbeatable!
Dyanna O.
Shafter, CA
I love these pens! I use them in my planner and they are absolutely perfect! They are fine point so I can write as small or as big as I want. They also do not bleed through the pages which is a huge bonus!
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
I really love these pens. They are beautiful, they come in a set that is just satisfying to the eye and they write beautifully. They are gorgeous there are so many colors to choose from and I just love them. They are pricey but they are worth it in my opinion.

Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
These pens are wonderful! I love the bright colors and how well they work! These are great for coloring small details and blend well too. I also like that you can convert the case into a stand. The pens stay organized, and are overall a fantastic product!
Amanda M.
Austin, TX
Beautiful pens! The colors are very true and write very smoothly. The case that the pens come in can be transformed into a stand so you can grab different colors easily. They don't bleed through the paper too much. I would recommend to buy these
Raven G.
Does anyone know how long these last? Like the ink?
lokansha b.
rohtak
Can they be used for colouring purpose?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Never heard of this brand, do these pens work well?
Ruchita A.
Are the extra colors worth the price compared to the 10 pack?
Valenchia H.
Owatonna, MN
Will there be a "bleed proof" variety coming out soon? I would like to use them to write notes in my Bible but I don't like the bleed-through.