BY STAEDTLER #9 in Writing

Brilliant color for all your art projects. Fineliner with superfine, metal-clad tip. DRY SAFE feature allows markers to be left uncapped for days without drying up. Ergonomic triangular shape for relaxed and easy writing. Unique stand-up box for easy access. Water-based ink washes out of many textiles. Marker Type: Art; Assortment: Yellow; Orange; Red; Magenta; Blue; Light Blue; Aqua Blue; Green; Light Green; Violet; Dark Mauve; Light Brown; Brown; Gray; Black; Silver; Bordeaux; French Green; Olive Green; Cyan; Color(s): Assorted; Tip Type: Fineliner. see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Brook M.
Brook M.
I bought these for bullet journaling and love them. The colors are nice and vibrant, and the pens write smoothly. They also dry extremely fast so there's no smudging or waiting to close your notebook. I also like the case that it comes in.
Mekayla J.
Mekayla J.
Midway Park, NC
I am a college student and i love using these pens for taking notes. The ink drys pretty fast which is good because i am left handed,so i don't end up getting ink on my hand. They're kind of expensive in my opinion but it is worth it!
Leah S.
Leah S.
Wausau, WI
Not my favorite pens, but I tried them because I have heard good things. I like my papermate flairs better! Good colors and cool case. I will for sure use the pens. A little expensive but I'm overall happy with my purchase.
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Hildebran, NC
This brand is one of my ALL time favorites!!! They are smooth, never skip, and the fine tip is out of this world!!!! Love them for everyday writing, doodling, and crafts. I would definitely recommend these to anyone.
Latoya W.
Latoya W.
Fayetteville , NC
Purchased these pens to color in some of my fine detailed work. Use them to write in my planner! Pens don't bleed. They are beautiful colors and write super fine! Very impressive!
Emily C.
Emily C.
I love these pens! They are so smooth and they don't bleed easily. The array of colors are perfect and I love to use them whether I'm drawing, coloring, or just writing!
Demy A.
Demy A.
Baltimore, MD
My go to pens for school (I am in college). Love them for color coding notes, as well as color coding classes and activities in my planner. Absolutely love this!!!!
Raegan H.
Raegan H.
I am obsessed with these and this brand in general. I am an artist and I use these for everything. They last forever and the pigmentation is great
appixa p.
appixa p.
I love these pens so much. I love using different colors when taking notes. These pens also help me color coordinate my notes.
Poppy Naomi S.
Poppy Naomi S.
Edinburgh
These pens have always been a part of my supplies for college. Really great for taking notes and even some doodling.
Raven G.
Raven G.
Does anyone know how long these last? Like the ink?
lokansha b.
lokansha b.
rohtak
Can they be used for colouring purpose?
Valenchia H.
Valenchia H.
Owatonna, MN
Will there be a "bleed proof" variety coming out soon? I would like to use them to write notes in my Bible but I don't like the bleed-through.
JENNIFER C.
JENNIFER C.
Duluth, MN
I really like adult coloring books and I find some pens streak and are not good for coloring larger areas. Are they smooth and keep color consistently with prolonged period of coloring?
Ruchita A.
Ruchita A.
Are the extra colors worth the price compared to the 10 pack?