Raven G.

Does anyone know how long these last? Like the ink?

Millie A.
E G.
E G.
Goshen, IN
7 months, 2 weeks ago
I've had my set almost a year. A few of the ones I have used a lot are starting to wear out but most of them are still going strong. I do wish they lasted just slightly longer, even with heavy use, but they are amazing pens!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Clemson, SC
7 months, 2 weeks ago
Mine are still going strong after 6mo of moderate to heavy use.
Amie A.
Amie A.
9 months, 2 weeks ago
They last along time I have a lot of these and I haven't needed to buy a lot x
Abigail T.
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
9 months, 3 weeks ago
Mine lasted a while and I used them a lot.