BY STAEDTLER #8 in Writing

Brilliant color for all your art projects. Fineliner with superfine, metal-clad tip. DRY SAFE feature allows markers to be left uncapped for days without drying up. Ergonomic triangular shape for relaxed and easy writing. Unique stand-up box for easy access. Water-based ink washes out of many textiles. Marker Type: Art; Assortment: Yellow; Orange; Red; Magenta; Blue; Light Blue; Aqua Blue; Green; Light Green; Violet; Dark Mauve; Light Brown; Brown; Gray; Black; Silver; Bordeaux; French Green; Olive Green; Cyan; Color(s): Assorted; Tip Type: Fineliner. see more...

• Can they be used for colouring purpose?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know how long these last? Like the ink?4 Answers
  • Never heard of this brand, do these pens work well?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Abby B.
Indianaplis
I purchased these off the advice from a trusted friend to use for note-taking and I definitely was hooked. They feel different than any other pen; both the grip and the feel of the ink coming out. I used these most of my last year in college for note-taking, but for a frequent user like me the ink ran out too fast.
Rachel V.
Downey, CA
Purchased these on a whim at a local art supply store and I love them. I use them mostly for note taking for school. I love that the color payoff is great and they don't bleed through. Definitely worth the price. Have had mine for over a year and they still have plenty of ink in them.
Erika H.
West Fargo, ND
Oh my goodness, I recently discovered these pens and I LOVE them. I recently have become a planner user and these are the best for my Plum Paper Planner! They are super fine which is much needed for me. The colors are great, I have more than enough and they are so vibrant. These are a little more on the pricier side but I do think they're 100% worth it. I love how they write, they do not smear. I recommended these!
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
These pens are amazing! I recently purchased these at Office Max for work purposes (but also for coloring in my adult coloring book) and I have never liked a pen more. They are almost like markers - the ink is very bold and bright and they write very smoothly - perfect for your work/homework/craft needs! I am a big organizer so I like to use these lens to label different things. I am very pleased with this product and the only reason I gave this item four stars is because this lack of pens was almost thirty dollars which I think is just a little too expensive, even for fancy pens. However, these pens are high quality and long lasting - I definitely recommend them!
Aissha A.
Love love love these fineliners!! They helped me get through med school, I enjoy taking notes with these beautiful pens. The fine point helps you write so nicely and they work perfectly for writing notes in the margin in textbooks or any books of that sort. I recommended it to all my friends and they went and bought them. I think they're one of the best note taking pens and they make studying fun while at it =)
Emily B.
Rock Hill, SC
These are my absolute favorite pens. I don't use them as much as I should, because they are quite pricey and I don't want to use them up. The pens are very comfortable to hold while writing for a long time. The colors are bright, but they don't bleed much. The case is genius and I love the way it is multi-purpose.
Rochelle N.
These pens perform really well, they are really bold and vibrant. I love using colors for my notebooks, planners, doodles, journals, etc. The pens do not bleed through the other side of the paper. I love using these pens for my bullet journal and planners. the tips are very fine and I enjoy writing precisely with them. The ink dries pretty quickly, doesn't smear! I really recommend these pens, they will be a great addition!
Rachel U.
Frederick, MD
These are my favorite pens in the entire world. I use them for bullet journaling and I also used them for color coding my notes in college! So cute and they don't bleed through pages in my experience! I always have them with me and I love them. They write very smooth and the lines they make aren't too thin or too thick. Probably wouldn't recommend them if you're looking for an art/coloring pen.
Ana A.
Doral, FL
Really good it don't bleed throught the paper, the point is fine and the color is brilliant. Me encantan, el color es brillante y parejo, no se pasan al otro lado del papel a menos que pases mucho el color, de lo contrario se puede escribir tranquilamente con ellos.
Jennifer V.
Charlotte , NC
I recently discovered these pens at Target & they are fantastic! They are great for underlining important information in textbooks because they do not bleed through the page like a lot of highlighters do. These pens have also upped my note taking game! I highly recommend them!
Raven G.
Does anyone know how long these last? Like the ink?
lokansha b.
rohtak
Can they be used for colouring purpose?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Never heard of this brand, do these pens work well?
Valenchia H.
Owatonna, MN
Will there be a "bleed proof" variety coming out soon? I would like to use them to write notes in my Bible but I don't like the bleed-through.
JENNIFER C.
Duluth, MN
I really like adult coloring books and I find some pens streak and are not good for coloring larger areas. Are they smooth and keep color consistently with prolonged period of coloring?