Staedtler Triplus Fineliner Pens, Assorted, Set of 20

by Staedtler

#20 in Pens

Brilliant color for all your art projects. Fineliner with superfine, metal-clad tip. DRY SAFE feature allows markers to be left uncapped for days without drying up. Ergonomic triangular shape for relaxed and easy writing. Unique stand-up box for easy access. Water-based ink washes out of many textiles. Marker Type: Art; Assortment: Yellow; Orange; Red; Magenta; Blue; Light Blue; Aqua Blue; Green; Light Green; Violet; Dark Mauve; Light Brown; Brown; Gray; Black; Silver; Bordeaux; French Green; Olive Green; Cyan; Color(s): Assorted; Tip Type: Fineliner.

Where can I buy these?
Debating on buying these... are they really worth it?
Never heard of this brand, do these pens work well?
Start your review of Staedtler Triplus Fineliner Pens, Assorted, Set of 20!
These are one of my favorite pens! If you write small, these are perfect for you. They're perfect for journaling, and writing notes for classes. They lasted me 3 semesters of heavy use. They're perfect for people who write small and need to take legible notes quickly.
Russellville , AL
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought a pack of these and used them for everything! I used them to color code my planner and my notes for my classes. They wrote really well and last for a long time. The case is super handy for school and to carry in a backpack.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Staedtler Triplus Fineliner Pens, Assorted, Set of 20 uploaded by Natalie K.
Purchased at: Amazon
These are amazing pens! They are my favorite to study with because they keep there fine tip until they run out of ink. There is a good variety of colors. They also fold (as seen in the picture) which helps make them accessible & keep it organized. The only color I don’t use often is the light gray. Overall, a great value!
Phoenix, AZ
Staedtler Triplus Fineliner Pens, Assorted, Set of 20 uploaded by Lona C.
Purchased at: Michaels Stores
I have the 20ct and the 48ct. I LOVE these pens for my planner! They don’t bleed through the paper and the colors are BEAUTIFUL! They are a little pricy, but 100% worth it.
Royal Oak, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
This was my first introduction to staedtler pens! I love the case and how I could carry it around campus but easily set it up for studying! I loved the color selection for spicing up my notes.
Westerville, OH
I am a bullet journal.  I love using colors and often fill in or "color" areas.  These fine line markers are perfect for bullet journaling.  The color lasts for a long time without drying out.  The colors are overall bright except for a few of the darker blue and purple colors which come out very dark with a few passes in the same spot on paper.  I have found that these bleed less than most markers when journaling.  I gave them only four stars because the tip tends to wear down somewhat quickly even though the color is still going strong.  Because they are metal tip, once it wears down, it is less smooth to write with.  Other than that, these are a win for me.
Starkville, MS
They're ehhh. I find myself being a hoarder of writing utensils. I love the compliment "Man, this writes nice!"

That said, these pens are okay. They flow smoothly at first and have a nice rich color that comes easily. But they're best for occasional writing in my opinion. If you continually write or write for long periods of time, the felt tip can get worn down easily (unless you write delicately). once the tip is worn, writing is distorted and the flow across paper is abruptly halted. I have scratched through papers on only week two of use.

The light use of the pens will make them last forever. Best used to out line or highlight, not to do the majority of writing.

Very frustrating to be in the middle of a lecture and tear a hole in your notes.

West Fargo, ND
Staedtler Triplus Fineliner Pens, Assorted, Set of 20 uploaded by Erika H.
Oh my goodness, I recently discovered these pens and I LOVE them. I recently have become a planner user and these are the best for my Plum Paper Planner! They are super fine which is much needed for me. The colors are great, I have more than enough and they are so vibrant. These are a little more on the pricier side but I do think they're 100% worth it. I love how they write, they do not smear. I recommended these!
El Paso, TX
These are my absolute favorite pens for note taking! The fine pointed tip makes it easy to write quickly and the ink is bold enough without bleeding through the paper. I think these are great if you’re a lefty or have a different way of holding your pens. They’re also really great for doodling and drawing which I believe is the purpose for these anyway. The pen sort of just glides on the paper and they’re comfortable to hold which is a huge plus. They are pricey however I believe these are fully worth every penny!
Rochester, MN
These pens are amazing! I recently purchased these at Office Max for work purposes (but also for coloring in my adult coloring book) and I have never liked a pen more. They are almost like markers - the ink is very bold and bright and they write very smoothly - perfect for your work/homework/craft needs! I am a big organizer so I like to use these lens to label different things. I am very pleased with this product and the only reason I gave this item four stars is because this lack of pens was almost thirty dollars which I think is just a little too expensive, even for fancy pens. However, these pens are high quality and long lasting - I definitely recommend them!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...