BY STAEDTLER #11 in Writing

Brilliant color for all your art projects. Fineliner with superfine, metal-clad tip. DRY SAFE feature allows markers to be left uncapped for days without drying up. Ergonomic triangular shape for relaxed and easy writing. Unique stand-up box for easy access. Water-based ink washes out of many textiles. Marker Type: Art; Assortment: Yellow; Orange; Red; Magenta; Blue; Light Blue; Aqua Blue; Green; Light Green; Violet; Dark Mauve; Light Brown; Brown; Gray; Black; Silver; Bordeaux; French Green; Olive Green; Cyan; Color(s): Assorted; Tip Type: Fineliner. see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Boscawen, NH
Beautiful Pens!! These are great, the color array is awesome and the ink is true to the color the pen shows. They don't bleed through the paper I'm using, with the exception of thin lined ruled paper and not a good brand. I don't journal but I see a lot of people using these to write in their journals, so if that's something you're interested in you could look into it. The tip is fine just like they say and they glide on paper so well.
The only down side that I don't have a problem with is that they are a little pricey. I believe this 20 pack is somewhere around 25-30$, which for pens is a little high. However these are extraordinary pens so splurge if you can.
Owatonna, MN
With the amount of beautiful coloring books for adults that are available right now, I could never find the right marker or pencil that was just right. I found these almost by accident. I wasn't looking for them at all, but snapped them up when I did see them. They are perfect for adult coloring books. Typically those books have thicker pages (no bleed-through) and smaller lines. I'm addicted to these. I've also written a few notes with them because the colors are so pretty. Love them!
Kendra V.
Kendra V.
I'm a student, and I use these pens for all of my note-taking. They're great for organizing your notes and they come in a nice variety of colors. They write very smoothly and without any pressure needed at all. Be careful not to drop these pens, though. Their tips are very fragile and can become bent and not work as well anymore very fast that way. They're a little pricey, but for this product, I think it's well worth the cost. I would definitely recommend these pens!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Columbus, OH
The absolute best pens for planners. Plenty of colors to color code everything. They don't bleed through my planner pages. I love taking notes with these pens too, but they do show through a little on regular notebook paper so I don't make my notes double sided. I like these better than regular pens because they always write clearly on the first try, and they don't dry out. I just wish they came in a clickable version.
Melody W.
Melody W.
Love these pens! They write neatly as they are fine point. I used them to make notes in books and my Bible. Unfortunatly they do bleed through a bit on thinner paper, however they are overall great fine tip pens. The variety of colors is awesome, but some of the lighter colors (yellow, lime green, etc.) end up being hard to read. They last a while too. I also think they are a bit pricey.
Tea J.
Tea J.
Portland, OR
I use these pens for EVERYTHING, they're my go-to school pack. I'll admit to having a lot of different packs of colored pens from different brands, but, this one is the perfect sized for sliding in my backpack and gives me the best range of colors for it's size. The pens themselves are really great, although they do bleed a bit.
Guadalupe G.
Guadalupe G.
These are some of the best color pens out there! Very reliable, last pretty long, and write smoothly. As with any felt tip pen though, the tip can get blunt with frequent use so that's my only complaint. Otherwise, love the range of colors featured in this pack. Makes writing my everyday to do list less of a chore!
Alice W.
Alice W.
Troy, NY
Love these pens!! I've been using these for my bullet journal and they're absolutely perfect. The colors are vibrant and the tip is so precise. They don't bleed through the pages and I have been able to practice hand lettering with these! 5 out of 5 stars!
Shazi L.
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love office supplies, I really do, and I have never loved a set of pens more than I love these Staedtler pens! The colors are crazy vibrant, the fine tip is one of the finest and most precise I've come upon, and the selection of color is unbeatable!
IPrincess W.
IPrincess W.
I have heard so much about this brand of pens I just had to try them. I love the way they have the fine point and the smooth flow to write with. They are very effective and I bought mine at Walmart. If you love pens you have to give them a try.
Raven G.
Raven G.
Does anyone know how long these last? Like the ink?
lokansha b.
lokansha b.
rohtak
Can they be used for colouring purpose?
Owatonna, MN
Will there be a "bleed proof" variety coming out soon? I would like to use them to write notes in my Bible but I don't like the bleed-through.
JENNIFER C.
JENNIFER C.
Duluth, MN
I really like adult coloring books and I find some pens streak and are not good for coloring larger areas. Are they smooth and keep color consistently with prolonged period of coloring?
Ruchita A.
Ruchita A.
Are the extra colors worth the price compared to the 10 pack?