BY STAEDTLER

Staedtler pen set 4 ea fine see more...

SiennaAlexis O.
Wilmington, CA
My favorite writing instrument. Writes completely smooth. Flow is consistent and does not dry out quickly and comes with a multifunctional case. Price seems to be a little high but worth every penny, if you are into having neatly presented penmanship.
Corinne T.
Tecumseh, MI
These pens are the BEST! They keep my handwriting neat and clean. I think they are worth the price. I like buying them in the set because I feel like I'm getting more for my money. They look great in my planner and my notebooks!
Jennifer V.
Charlotte , NC
These were the first Staedtler pens that I bought & I really like how fine the tip is. My only complaint is that they seem to run out of ink fairly quickly. This pack did not last a whole semester.
Colleen M.
These pens are perfect to use in my bullet journal. They are fine tipped and don't need through the page. I also tend to prefer the marker tips versus ball point pens.
These are really good for taking notes at uni. The box they come in can be used to store them. Really affordable and available in supermarkets and stationery stores. Would recommend.