Staedtler Pen Set 10 Ea Fine

by Staedtler

#15 in Pens

Find writing instruments at Target.com! Staedtler pen set 10 ea fine

I have heard many great things about these. Do they smear?
Are these worth it?
Do you prefer these to stabilo pens? I have stabilos but I've heard a lot of people talking about these
Start your review of Staedtler Pen Set 10 Ea Fine!
Some of my favorite pens. I really love how well they blend with each other. You can get great detail. One con is that it can bleed easily if you don't have heavy enough paper. I have used them in artwork as well as bullet journals. They are very affordable and worth a try.
Allison Park, PA
I use these pens for everything! There aren't as many colors as the bigger packs, but this pack still supplies you with the basics. The pricing is comparable to other products, but these are much superior in my opinion. Love the case with the kickstand!
Starkville, MS
They're ehhh. I find myself being a hoarder of writing utensils. I love the compliment "Man, this writes nice!"

That said, these pens are okay. They flow smoothly at first and have a nice rich color that comes easily. But they're best for occasional writing in my opinion. If you continually write or write for long periods of time, the felt tip can get worn down easily (unless you write delicately). once the tip is worn, writing is distorted and the flow across paper is abruptly halted. I have scratched through papers on only week two of use.

The light use of the pens will make them last forever. Best used to out line or highlight, not to do the majority of writing.

Very frustrating to be in the middle of a lecture and tear a hole in your notes.

I really love how vibrant the colors are and the pigment lasts a long time without getting faded. They are also surprisingly precise even when the tip gets warped from use, I made a cheat sheet for an exam with tiny tiny font and it turned out as great as my normal notes! They are a little expensive but the pens have a lot of ink and take a long time to run out, I've had these for about a year now and the only color that is getting close to running out is the black!
Syracuse , NY
I'm so obsessed with these pens, and that's saying a lot. I tend to be a bit of a pen snob, but these bad boys satisfying my writing needs! They write so smooth and have an amazing fine tip, that doesn't bleed into each other. I love using them in my happy planner, where everything is all colorful and fun! I only have a pack of 10 right now, but definitely need to get some more!
Manchester, NH
These pens are bright, colorful and so precise which just makes for a perfect pen in my opinion! I use these for annotating my notes alongside stabilo ones and i love them both. They're long lasting and bold so they're great to make points on the paper! They're on the more costly side but given the quality and how long they take to run out- it's worth it for me!
Atlanta, GA
These are the best pens on the planet. I also bought the larger pack of 32 so I can refill this small pack for my purse. Fine line. Pretty much any color you want. The ink doesn’t run. I use them for my journal and write on both sides of the paper with no problem. Buy these if you’re serious about pens. If not, you’ll say they’re too expensive.
Springfield, GA
I am a huge fan of these pens. I use them to write in my planner and to write notes. They are great pens and very easy to use. I give them 4 stores because these pens are on the expensive side and I really wish they weren't. But they are amazing pens. They don't smudge or bleed through papers. I highly recommend if you don't mind the price.
Cantonment, FL
I really love the thin tip and I use this all the time for bullet journaling. The variety of colors that they give you is awesome! The looks so nice and they don't bleed on the other side of the page. These are a bit pricey but they last a long time since they have a special formula that keeps them from drying out.
Greenwood, SC
I am absolutely obsessed with these pens! These are my go-to for my bullet journal. They have great colors, and never bleed. I used my black pen for almost a year before it ran out. They are a bit on the expensive side, but I love the quality. I hope they come out with even more colors and styles soon.