Staedtler® Mars Plastic Eraser: White

by Staedtler

#8 in Erasers

Erase sketching lines and mistakes with ease using this Staedtler® Mars plastic eraser. It's phthalate- and latex-free so you can safely erase marks without marring the paper.

Does this erase smudge the pencil writing when you try to erase it because I have had some like that and it was NOT worth the money?
Start your review of Staedtler® Mars Plastic Eraser: White!
Lori C.
Woodway, TX
Best. Eraser. Ever. We used these in college and they sold like hot cakes. I don’t know what they use in these things but it’s like the me clean magic eraser or erasers. It just works.
Deja J.
Apopka, FL
BEST.ERASER.EVER.PERIOD. I don't know how I missed out on using this eraser. Ugh . I live for this eraser . This is the only one that I use !
Isabella F.
Grove City, PA
Staedtler® Mars Plastic Eraser: White uploaded by Isabella F.
I absolutely love this eraser because it can eraser even little marker mistakes sometimes. It's a must have for me because I draw and sketch a lot. Plus it's very comfortable and soft. It never rips the paper. My only complaint is that the wrapping tends to slide down pretty easily.
becky L.
This is my favorite brand of eraser! It works super well and gets rid of marks easily and completely. I highly recommend this eraser!
Tiffany H.
THE only eraser I will use. It doesn't smudge and leaves the paper very clean. It does leave those little crumbs, though. Same kind of eraser that's in those clicky erasers you can get. The only bad thing is that if I leave this (or any soft plastic like a rubber legged doll) on my desk, it melts the finish on the desk.
Christa  S.
Elizabethtown, KY
Staedtler® Mars Plastic Eraser: White uploaded by Christa  S.
Hands down best eraser ever! Leaves no trace of pencil behind! Easy on the paper as well.
Zac N.
Woodstock, GA
Staedtler® Mars Plastic Eraser: White uploaded by Zac N.
These erasers are great quality. They are sturdy and have a clean erase. Great for drafting.
jen 6.
Los Angeles, CA
i’m it’s tied for the gold standard of eraser (along with pink pearl) but the slight edge this one has is it can clean your white sneakers too!!
Elizabeth M.
Bensalem, PA
I love this eraser, it removes all my marks and doesn’t leave anything left on my paper
Henrique E.
Starkville, MS
This is the second best eraser i have ever used (first one is the pink one from paper mate). This eraser will even erase some of my Arteza color pencils, not 100%, you still see some, but erases most of it easily, without damaging the paper. I think they are more expensive that they should be, comparing with the pink one from paper mate, but still a great product.