BY STAEDTLER

Staedtler 6ct black fine tip felt tip marker pen see more...

• How well do they work? Another thing do they bleed throug...3 Answers
  • I was thinking about using these for my adult coloring bo...6 Answers
Hanna W.
amazing, amazing, amazing. I love to bullet journal and i used these to get the job done. They're super fine point which is what i want out of markers. they last a long time, so you dont have to worry about them drying out on you. They can be expensive, but if you look on Michael's, then you can either find them on sale or use a coupon.
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
I love these pens! I use then for my bullet journaling and in all my planners. The fine point makes for a great line. You can go over the line a few times too to thicken it so its great for getting different fonts and handwriting looks.

Also, they don't bleed through the paper so its perfect for my planners. I have all of the colors and a few extra black ones always on hand.
Lindsay H.
Toledo, OH
I got these pens in the book store of my local community college because I had some of my book voucher left and this is one of the things I could spend it on. The markers have a lot of color choices, but are not very versatile. The small tips allow for nothing but straight thin lines
Tabitha R.
These are super great. I have them in the six pack that has the colors red, blue, green, grey, purple, and black. What I love most about these is the fact that you don’t have to worry about the tips drying out at all because they are what’s called dry safe meaning that they can be left uncapped for days without drying up.
Chandra B.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Literally the best markets ever!!! They have such a fine tip do its perfect for my calendar, colors are true and don't bleed. I enjoy the case which doubles as a kickstand making the markers easily available. If you're crafty, a planner o just love writing in marker. Go out and get these!
Lyndsey K.
VERNON, AL
Decorator Expert Level 4
I have these pens and I love them .I love the bright colors and they are great for writing or addressing things. They have a sharp point and are very pretty and easy to write with.

Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hands down my favorite pens!! Well actually it's a tie between this and G2. I like this for detailed writing and signatures. While the G2 pens are more smooth these are very precise and neat! I love them so much!
Alma C.
Humble, TX
My favorite colored pens! I use them everyday for writing in my journal and planner! Comes with a lot of different cute colors. Quality is amazing, doesn't smudge! Downside is a little pricey:(
Kristen S.
I adore these pens! They're fun to take notes with, but also they are great for writing fancy lettering (or fake fancy lettering if you're like me). They will bleed through certain kinds of paper. I my opinion, a little pricey.
Brittney H.
I have to the traditional Black Blue Red Green Grey Purple set and these are my all time favorite pens. The case acts as a stand so you don't have them laying all over the table. They are triangle shape so they don't roll and they fit so well in your hands. They don't leave a blister between my fingers. And I can use them for 3 hours without the caps on and they don't dry out! They write so well and don't bleed or show threw the other side of the paper too bad. I have nothing but good things to say. I use the different colors for headings,chapter breaks,vocab words,or other important info. Everyone's color coded and it's like my OCD dream come true.
Autumn B.
I was thinking about using these for my adult coloring book! Will they bleed through the pages?
Joselyne F.
How well do they work? Another thing do they bleed through paper