BY STAEDTLER #21 in Markers

Staedtler 6ct black fine tip felt tip marker pen see more...

• How well do they work? Another thing do they bleed through paper3 Answers
  • I was thinking about using these for my adult coloring book! Will...6 Answers
Chandra B.
Decorator Expert
Literally the best markets ever!!! They have such a fine tip do its perfect for my calendar, colors are true and don't bleed. I enjoy the case which doubles as a kickstand making the markers easily available. If you're crafty, a planner o just love writing in marker. Go out and get these!
Alma C.
My favorite colored pens! I use them everyday for writing in my journal and planner! Comes with a lot of different cute colors. Quality is amazing, doesn't smudge! Downside is a little pricey:(
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hands down my favorite pens!! Well actually it's a tie between this and G2. I like this for detailed writing and signatures. While the G2 pens are more smooth these are very precise and neat! I love them so much!
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Decorator Expert
I have these pens and I love them .I love the bright colors and they are great for writing or addressing things. They have a sharp point and are very pretty and easy to write with.

Kristen S.
I adore these pens! They're fun to take notes with, but also they are great for writing fancy lettering (or fake fancy lettering if you're like me). They will bleed through certain kinds of paper. I my opinion, a little pricey.
Brittney H.
I have to the traditional Black Blue Red Green Grey Purple set and these are my all time favorite pens. The case acts as a stand so you don't have them laying all over the table. They are triangle shape so they don't roll and they fit so well in your hands. They don't leave a blister between my fingers. And I can use them for 3 hours without the caps on and they don't dry out! They write so well and don't bleed or show threw the other side of the paper too bad. I have nothing but good things to say. I use the different colors for headings,chapter breaks,vocab words,or other important info. Everyone's color coded and it's like my OCD dream come true.
Mo G.
Jeffersonville, IN
Without a doubt, I would have to say that these pens are my favorite pens. I use them for two things: taking class notes and coloring in adult coloring books. For note taking, these pens are great because they make your handwriting look a bit neater, since the lines are thin and don't bleed together like thicker pens and markers. They are also great to use in adult coloring books because there are quite a few color options ( I love the 20 pack). My only complaint is the price. However, the quality of the pens makes purchasing them justifiable.
Vineetaa S.
I love these markers. They write well and last a decent amount of time and of course work great for color coding. As with any marker (I believe) when you write with them they do print through to the other side of the page sometimes but that's not a deal breaker to me. Good markers and enjoy using them also in place of pens because of the fine point.
Justine T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I do like these pens, they don't dry out as easily but my thing is that it does bleed through the papers. Ive used sharpie pens before that did not bleed through, I might consider using those again instead of these. These pens are all the hype at school so I decided to try them. They are just not for me I guess
William S.
Independence, MO
These are great pens for doing line work on your drawings. If you are a comic style artist or illustrator, these would be a great fit for you. You get a consistent line every time you use it. I have never had any issues at all. They simply do a fine job at doing fine pitch black lines!
Autumn B.
I was thinking about using these for my adult coloring book! Will they bleed through the pages?
Joselyne F.
How well do they work? Another thing do they bleed through paper