BY STAEDTLER

Staedtler Ballpoint Pens, Medium Point, Assorted Colors. 10/Pack see more...

Nayely S.
Louisville, KY
These pens are so bright and they write very smoothly in my moleskin notebook. The range of colors is good but it is missing the color yellow. They are a must have for me whenever I go back to school or the office.
Annella T.
Ferguson, MO
I purchased these pens a week ago for my journal/planner addiction and I fell in love with them. These pens write smooth and they come in a nice package that can be stood up as a stand. I purchased these pens on sale for 15.00 and I would definatley purchase them again!
Teka B.
Great pens!! I love pens so it wasn't hard to satisfy me. I like the variety of colors, which makes my planner look organized with all the fun colors. My only complaint would be to offer in a bolder point.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
I love these pens, they are affordable, easy to find in any large supermarket or office store, they write smoothly, and they are a quality product. You can tell they aren't cheaply made or easily broken. I will definitely be buying these again sometime soon.
Cecilia P.
I love it! It helps me stay organized with my notes! The colors really pop! It will definitely make it funner to write notes.
Ann K.
Edmonton, AB
I bought these for organic chemistry and I love the different colors. They are awesome for taking notes and now I use them for journaling and scheduling events/appointments on my calendar and in my agenda. The quality is great and they write smoothly.
These are really good for taking notes at uni. They write really smooth. I love all the colours. The box they come in can be used to store them. Really affordable and available in supermarkets and stationery stores. Would recommend.
RA I.
See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/8yOFc4CaewgacyBh2
2,040 reviews
I love the brand very very much and i can not dispense with it ever beacause it is everything to me i love very ❤❤❤ i love you this
7elwwwwwwww kteeeeer 💖💖 walaaaa
Love love love kteeeeeeer kteeeeer
Trisha M.
Thunder Bay , ON
These pens are the smoothst and longest lasting colours pens I have ever had. The ink colour is strong and I find them comfortable to use. They are quite affordable and have come in handy for note taking and doodling alike!
blob b.
These pens are really nice to write in and hold. I found that most of them worked nicely however, a few of the colours were dry and not as inky compared to the rest. Although I would recommend as the majority do work really well and last long.