Business & IndustrialOfficeWriting & Drawing InstrumentsStaedtler
Ballpoint Pens, Medium Point, Assorted Colors 10/Pack

Staedtler Ballpoint Pens, Medium Point, Assorted Colors. 10/Pack

by Staedtler

Staedtler Ballpoint Pens, Medium Point, Assorted Colors. 10/Pack

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Staedtler Ballpoint Pens, Medium Point, Assorted Colors. 10/Pack!
Trisha M.
Thunder Bay , ON
Staedtler Ballpoint Pens, Medium Point, Assorted Colors. 10/Pack uploaded by Trisha M.
These pens are the smoothst and longest lasting colours pens I have ever had. The ink colour is strong and I find them comfortable to use. They are quite affordable and have come in handy for note taking and doodling alike!
Kay C.
Orangeville, ON
I looove office supplies esp pens and I am very picky..i had high expectations for these especially since they are staedler and it didn't disappoint! Love the colors and it writes smoothly i just wish they had retractable version but great otherwise.
Jewel Rae G.
Montreal
I currently use these for school. They glide on paper easily. Great for my notes, my agenda, my bullet journal and color coding stuff.
Ann K.
Edmonton, AB
I bought these for organic chemistry and I love the different colors. They are awesome for taking notes and now I use them for journaling and scheduling events/appointments on my calendar and in my agenda. The quality is great and they write smoothly.
Lakesha C.
1,005 reviews
I love the variety of colors. They were a bit pricey being as I got them from my college’s bookstore.
Nayely S.
Louisville, KY
Staedtler Ballpoint Pens, Medium Point, Assorted Colors. 10/Pack uploaded by Nayely S.
These pens are so bright and they write very smoothly in my moleskin notebook. The range of colors is good but it is missing the color yellow. They are a must have for me whenever I go back to school or the office.
RA I.
See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/8yOFc4CaewgacyBh2
2,029 reviews
I love the brand very very much and i can not dispense with it ever beacause it is everything to me i love very ❤❤❤ i love you this 7elwwwwwwww kteeeeer 💖💖 walaaaa Love love love kteeeeeeer kteeeeer
Folla F.
Awesome colors am so excited to taste it , am sure that it will be nice because all products from staedtler are amazing
Kerstinsparkles B.
1,653 reviews
These are really good for taking notes at uni. They write really smooth. I love all the colours. The box they come in can be used to store them. Really affordable and available in supermarkets and stationery stores. Would recommend.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
I love these pens, they are affordable, easy to find in any large supermarket or office store, they write smoothly, and they are a quality product. You can tell they aren't cheaply made or easily broken. I will definitely be buying these again sometime soon.

Looking for your answer?