BY STAEDTLER #26 in Pencils

Staedtler 5ct #2 wood pencil see more...

Kelsey K.
I enjoy the staedtler wood pencils. I prefer wood pencils over mechanical pencils. I think this brand is good the lead is sturdy and leaves a nice strong mark on the paper. I like the way that they write
Dylan N.
Minneapolis, MN
Staedtler by far has the best pencils. I normally don't like wooden pencils but had to get some for work, and chose these. I was not disappointed. Quality pencils. The lead is nice, not too smudgy, writes clearly and dark. The erasers are great too.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
These pencils are awesome, and they're good for the money. I like these better than the yellow pencils because they're a bit more flexible when you're writing.
Lauren R.
Clewiston, FL
I've loved these pencils since I first found them! They're much cooler looking than regular pencils and they sharpen perfectly without the lead falling out.
Morgan M.
West Haven, CT
I love drawing with these pencils.. I'm taking an art class right now and they have come in a huge help! I feel like they improve my sketches and I love them
Crystal B.
Plant City, FL
Staedtler #2 wood pencils are great for your sketching and other artist needs. They are of high end artist quality with out being too expensive.
Patricia  F.
Lake city, FL
Well I just think these things are super neat looking I'm sure my son and his friends to think they were pretty cool I'll have to try them out
Ashley A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I Absolutly love this brand. Their pencils and pens work beautifully and it's so easy with the carrying cases I never leave home without them
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Amo esta marca de lápices y estos lápices escriben increíblemente hermoso y son muy buenos! Les recomiendo que se los compren son muy buenos.
Juli L.
I prefer woodcase pencils over lead or pen. Taking notes with these is such an ease, they glide really well on paper and never smudge.
Lexie N.
Hudson, WI
Where do I buy these?
Emily B.
Denver, CO
Are these good pencils? How is the eraser? Does the graphite smear?
Wendy R.
Are these products as good as their markers are?
Yennifer C.
Ive never used a woodless product. What are the differences??