Add a Photo

By STADLER FORM
#145 in Air Purifiers
The Prefilter and Activated Carbon Filter for the Viktor Air Purifier will eliminate unwanted odors and smells. It lasts up to six months, depending on the air quality.
Yesenia M.
Yesenia M.

I recently bought this product to get rid of pet odors in my home and purify the air and make my house smell better. It has been working great so far and I am so happy I bought it!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY

Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA

I recommend this, it works very well and is easy to clean which is always a plus, no one likes something thats hard to clean/
Darlene B.
Darlene B.
Cambridge, Ontario

1923 reviews

This is a great idea to get rid of odors especially when can't open your windows in the winter time to air out your house
Tee G.
Tee G.
Las Vegas, NV

Fell in love with the great design of this product..the quality is outstanding..great price..blends well with decor.
Malek L.
Malek L.
North Bergen, NJ

Love this product, would recommend to anyone who needs to purify air in their house! It's just great overall.
veronica m.
veronica m.

I have been wondering about it, i do wonder if i can put this in every fan of the house or just in the room
Knoxville, TN

I bought this to help clean the air for my allergies and it works well I would recommend this to anyone.
Aubrey N.
Aubrey N.
Nashville, TN

Works really well. I just bought it recently and it's worked really really great so far.
Knoxville, TN

Anyone else glad they bought this product.
lizet c.