BY STADLER FORM

Stadler form robert humidifier and air purifier in one see more...

Veronica S.

This is a great machine. It should be for the price but it runs smoothly and is easy to set up. My 1 year old has s cough and cold constantly and this really helps symptoms at night as well as purifying the air. Regular cleaning is important though and its a little annoying but I figure it's still one of the best if not the best out there. Only reason I gave 4 stars is that the water tank needs filling every day and it's a little awkward.
Ligia B.
Romulus, MI
A lot of times we don't realize how dirty the air we breathe in actually is. Just because we can't see bacteria, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Great way of getting rid of it !!
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
I just got mine a few days ago, so I will likely need to provide an update at some point. We got it because we already had a Stadler humidifier that we were pretty happy with and thought this would come in handy.
Ashley M.
Stadler Form ROBERT Humidifier and Air Purifier in One is an amazing product to clean the air you are breathing in
amie d.
We have animals and so it will be dusty would love a heat air cleaner humidifier to help with allergens
Nikki S.
Oklahoma City, OK
This humidifier/air purifier sounds fancy. How is the maintenance? How do I sterilize it?