BY STADLER FORM

JASMINE Aroma Diffuser - Black A noticeably subtle fragrance but still a discreet appearance - that's Jasmine. Like a simple bowl, she gently releases your favorite fragrance, at 20-minute intervals or continuously. Using ultrasonic technology, she transforms the water blended with essential oil into an extra fine mist and dispenses it into the surroundings. Jasmine, for rooms full of well-being. Features:7.2 Watts 3.72 oz Water Tank Interval Function 10 min on, 20 min off. Automatic shut-off 24 hours with one filling while in interval mode Rubber Coating Very quiet see more...

Richa W.
Perris, CA
I love my Jasmine diffuser! I found it on Amazon and thought it was the most contemporary and modern looking diffuser. Most diffusers don't look too great. This sits on my dresser and it's so pleasing to the eye. I also love the fact that one fill can run up to 21 hours. This is possible because there are two settings on the diffuser. A continues diffuse and a setting that diffuses for 10 minutes, stops for 10 and diffuses again for another 10. I basically can do a fill in the morning and not have to worry about adding more water or product. I highly recommend this diffuser. It's a little expensive but I haven't seen anything in the market like it. It does say to use only alcohol free oils in it. The device can be damaged if alcohol based oils are used. I'm absolutely fine with that. It gives me the satisfaction that whatever scent is filling my room is all natural.
Joyce O.
My husband got this for me for New Years and i love it!! The controls are basic, easy to use and understand. It really does last for about 21 hours as indicated. I bought a set of essential oils to use with it (since it does not come with one). Just make sure that the oils that you'll use does not contain alcohol as it may damage the item. The only slight down side of this, it's a little expensive but I can say it's worth it.
Erica C.
West Warwick, RI
I'm looking for a diffuser to cover my living room and last a good amount of time. Has anyone had luck with this brand??