BY STADLER FORM

Fred Gets Up Steam! When it gets colder outside, we heat our homes: the relative humidity falls. We, our furniture, plants and furnishings all suffer in this dry environment. To counteract this Fred gets up steam - making us feel comfortable again. Fred is clean - because the steam is free of minerals and bacteria. Fred stands steady with metal plated feet and shuts-off automatically when the water reservoir is empty. Specifications: Rated Power: 150 Watt , 300 Watt. Output: 2 Gallons per Day. Ceramic Coated Heating Element / Integrated Hygrostat. Dimensions: 14. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
chris l.
Piney Flats, TN
I bought this humidifier several years ago - mainly because it was the only humidifier I ran across that didn't look like some big, plastic, medical equipment. It has work really well. The design is great! Super easy to fill and clean without a ton of parts. While it doesn't recede completely, it is at least whimsical and fun and like all Swizz designs, elegant and clean.
Jennifer S.
McDonough, GA
When I was in the market for a humidifier I chose this one because it was so different from the rest. Ill tell you it works great and it was quite affordable. It good for one room, mainly a bedroom. I need larger ones for the big rooms in the house.
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC
This humidifier is so cool. It works really well and is a good price. I would recommend it to others.
Tracy B.
This is really nice i enjoyed using it great product looks great in any room and does work well
Leslie M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This humidifier was not even an option for me because I felt like it look like a UFO.
Megan S.
Pecatonica, Il
Looks pretty cool and works well. A decent price and a great size for the bedroom.
Tracy B.
Does it work well ?
Jeanette H.
How big is this humidifier?
Lea C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this only a cold humidifier?