Stacy's® Toasted Cheddar Pita Chips uploaded by Mary R.

BY STACY'S

Each chip is tastefully crafted with real cheddar baked into real pita bread dough for a flavorful and delicious snack.

• Twice-baked with real Cheddar Cheese
  • Delicious alone or paired with apple slices, aged cheddar or a creamy vegetable spread
  • No Artificial Color or Flavors, Low Saturated Fat*
  • 5g total fat per serving.

Buy on Jet.com*
Melanie T.
I have to try so hard not to buy these every time I go to costco. It is so much better than other pita chips and even pita bread. I buy them often and love them with dip. I would not consider them healthy, but I would recommend to others for sure!!!!!!
Meghan E.
Lexington
Just recently grabbed these at my local grocery and I'm glad I did. They have a slight cheddar flavor that isn't too over powering, so they still go great with a dip. These will defiantly be bought again.
Melissa S.
I usually eat these chips with a bakery ham dip! Cons is that in the bottom of the bag there are many chips broken in tiny pieces which makes then difficult to get out and dip. But overall these chips are great for guac,humus,garlic, etc dips. One bag in my household never lasts i always buy two or three bags because they are so good! Dont eat too much though because they are pretty salty.
Abbigail A.
Battle Creek, MI
OBSESSED!! I always buy the regular pita chips for my hummus, I bought these last time because my local grocer had a B1G1 free promo. These were delicious!!!! I ate them with hummus and plane. It literally tastes like little crunch pieces of cheddar cheese! I mean if tastes like real cheese, not like I'm eating a cheese flavor.
Claire M.
Lynchburg, VA
So yummy! Seriously you cannot go wrong with Stacy's. I have never been disappointed. These chips are so unique and so delicious and so affordable! Being a college student I try to find the cheapest price in everything I buy, These chips always make it into the grocery cart!
Hailey A.
Minneapolis, MN
These pita chips are from my favorite brand, but they don't go as well with hummus in my opinion. I love how crisp they are, but I feel like the cheese flavor is too artificial for me. I bought these at Cub Foods but after these, I'll just stick with the plain or sea salt flavor.
Daisy R.
San Ysidro, CA
I lover these cheddar pita chips along with some hummus. Theyre nice and crispy, and the best thing is that everyone else enjoys them!!!!!! They bag is nice and big, and it will lasts you for days.
Monika D.
Greenville, NC
These are the perfect and delicious and crunchy pita chip! Taste great on their own or in any dips. I typically pair these with hummus. They make a great healthy snack that are better for you than regular potato chips. I also love the cinnamon sugar flavor of these pita chips if you are looking for a sweet snack!
Emily C.
Duluth
These are so yummy! they are almost like cheezits, except they are pita chips! Stacy's chips are also on sale 2/$5 at Cub at least once a month, so they are cheaper than a lot of other cheese flavored snacks. You can skip the dip with these ones, they are that good!
Mackenzie M.
Menomonee Falls
Absolutely love this brand and how the Pita Chips taste. Great for salty cravings I may have throughout the day. Very delicious and I am definitely a repeat customer. They exceed my expectations and I would recommend these to others! good healthy option
Sydney C.
Spokane, WA
These look so good. I love pita chips and cheese anything. Is the cheese baked in or is it a coating? Do they taste like real cheese or have a fake orange taste? Thanks!
Nevaeh G.
Does this taste good?
Mary R.
Where have you found these? I love Stacy's pita chips and these sound delicious but I've never seen them anywhere.
Grace B.
West Salem, OH
Was anyone else surprised at how un-cheesy these pita chips were? Tried them for the first time today, paired with garlic hummus. I'm not saying they were bad, just lots less cheese flavor than I expected!
McKenzie F.
Do you think this chip is healthier than a regular potato chip??