BY STACY'S

Stacy's simply naked pita chips 6 oz see more...

• Do you eat your plain or use them for dipping?2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about pita chips and want to give then a try what...13 Answers
  • Are these chips better with hummus than the pretzel chips? I love...4 Answers
Roshanda A.
Powder Spgs, GA
First, let me start off by saying before writing this review. I ate an entire bag of the 7.33 oz Stacy's Simply Naked Pita Chips . My favorite thing to do is find the thinnest chips in the bag first. Sometimes biting to many thick chips can hurt my teeth because, I have very sensitive teeth. I really like how affordable, healthy, crunchy, and they are low in sodium. Pita chips have less fat,  and salt than traditional chips. Making it a deliciously healthy snack. These chips are always fresh. The crunch is a nice touch to any dip. My favorite flavora are Stacy's Simply Naked Pita Chips and the stacy's-parmesan-garlic-&-herb-pita-chips-8-oz. These chips are very affordable and my local grocery store Kroger always has them on sale. I love pairing these chips with  Kroger's Simple Truth Hummus. This concludes my review on the stacys-stacy's-simply-naked-pita-chips. Hope this helped you understand more about the product.
Shannon G.
Marion, AR
Salty goodness that satisfies that need for crunch! The light flavor makes these chips pair well with any topping or dip or to stand alone as a snack. They’re sturdy enough for thicker spreads as well. I like the smaller size of each piece compared to large tortillas I end up breaking into bite-sized portions. Stacys Stacy's Simply Naked Pita Chips
Caroline B.
Marrero
Another one that is not necessarily the healthiest option but great for a treat. These are great for a snack with hummus or even salsa. Nice and salty and thick and crunchy. Absolutely delicious. Still a bit pricey for a bag of chips but definitely worth it every so often.
Angel R.
Florida
Literalmente Adictivo este producto es de tremendo sabor, que no abruma el paladar,si lees la etiqueta no te sientes tan mal al comerlo.Precio muy alto en los empaques pequeños. Lo mejor es cómpralo en Bjs- Cotsco y ese tipo de Tiendas.
Stefanie P.
W Hollywood, CA
Little thick but goes great with hummus! Mild, but kind of addicting. Sometimes you get a stale-ish bag, but they’re always kind of crunchy so it’s not terrible. Little more on the expensive side of chips, but widely available.
Molly S.
These are my go-to chips when I’m craving something salty and crunchy. They have the best flavor out of all other pita chips I’ve tried, and I really love the “simply naked” flavor the most! I go through these so quickly
Lina C.
My favorite chips to dip with! I love pita bread, so pita chips are amazing! They have the perfect crunch and just a bit of salt when I dip with salsa or other dips. I will not use other brands when I want chips and dip!
Jamie L.
Garden Grove, CA
Favorite pita chips. Always nice and crisp and cut into a decent size so that dipping is easy. Plain has mild sea salt taste but goes with any hummus or dip. Just wish they offered smaller bags of it as well
Faith G.
These pita chips are so delicious! They're crunchy but not to the point where they break your teeth. They have a wonderful flavor, and they pair great with hummus. These are probably my favorite chips ever!
Yvonny J.
Meridian, ID
I love these pita chips! They are amazing to pair with hummus or any other type of dip. These pita chips are perfect for placing on a nice cheese board as well. My favorite part about these pita chips is that there is a thin/thickness choice and so when reaching in the bag I tend to go for the thinner ones which are nice and crunchy!! I would say for the price they are reasonable. I love snacking on these!
Karen F.
Mecca, CA
Ive heard a lot about pita chips and want to give then a try what are they good with?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
What's your fave hummus dip?
Brittney T.
I've had these plain, but I didn't care for them too much. I'm thinking about giving them another try. What are some great pairings?
Isa B.
Is the simply naked any good?
Rachel W.
Are these actually good? What flavors does it come in? Where do you buy it?