BY STACY'S

Stacy's simply naked pita chips 6 oz see more...

• Do you eat your plain or use them for dipping?2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about pita chips and want to give then a try what...13 Answers
  • Are these chips better with hummus than the pretzel chips? I love...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Natalie F.
Alhambra, CA
Foodie Expert
I had just reviewed hummus, so what else is there to do now but review Stacy's Pita Chips? These are my absolute favorite brand of pita chips/crackers, and the Simply Naked ones are my favorite flavor. They have a bready, savory taste to them with NO added flavorings, and yet the taste is somehow so addictive I could eat a bowlful without noticing! They're a thick, hearty alternative to regular chips for dipping, and go well with hummus naturally. I do think they'll taste good with a spicy salsa, or maybe a spinach dip too. Very versatile, very delicious.
Yvonny J.
Meridian, ID
Foodie Expert
I love these pita chips! They are amazing to pair with hummus or any other type of dip. These pita chips are perfect for placing on a nice cheese board as well. My favorite part about these pita chips is that there is a thin/thickness choice and so when reaching in the bag I tend to go for the thinner ones which are nice and crunchy!! I would say for the price they are reasonable. I love snacking on these!
Cassidy🌙🌸 M.
Stockton, CA
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite pita chips! I don’t know what it is about them that makes them so addicting, but I can’t stop eating them. I like them plain and my boyfriend likes them with dip.
Halle C.
Bryan, TX
Foodie Expert
These are affordable and incredibly with dip or hummus. I love taking these to work with me with some veggies and hummus for a reasonable snack. I wish that the bag was a little bit bigger, but otherwise I wouldn't change them one bit. I definitely would recommend this brand to others and plan on repurchasing!
Chloe J.
Westerville, OH
I really love these chips. I don't know if people normally eat these with cheese but I do and they are great. Even on there own they are incredibly delicious although my friends think they taste plain by themselves. They are crunchy and buttery at the same time and tatste great.
Camille C.
My favorite pita chip! Never too salty and I love to eat it with hummus. Price point is reasonable and these chips actually hold really well. I don't eat chips often, so I can't buy them since they will get stale. A great buy for anyone who wants a better alternative for a chip!
member-85606
Foodie Expert
I don't buy these a lot because when I do they last about half an hour in my house. Addictive taste and unlike other snacks. I love the smooth and rough textures together here. Great ratio with the salt, too. What even are these that they are so good! I think about them for days afterward. I have prob not purchased them in two years and still long for them in the night.
Crissy T.
Ponchatoula, LA
Foodie Expert
These are the most addicting chips ever.  I actually had to stop buying them.  They are good alone, with hummus, with soup, however you like chips or pita bread!

I have also tried a few of the flavors ones and am never disappointed.  My favorite flavor would be the garlic and parm ones.
Madalyn B.
These pita chips are great because each bag hold different sizes and thicknesses so everyone can have the chip they are looking for. It's the brand my family always goes for, and I love eating them plain or with dips or cheeses. Perfectly salted and sweet.
morgan f.
Salt Lake City
I absolutely love these pita chips. They have just a little bit of salt on them, but they are really enjoyable for snacks. I will also dip them in hummus or other dips. I always buy these at either walmart or smiths. I think they are absolutely amazing!
Karen F.
Mecca, CA
Ive heard a lot about pita chips and want to give then a try what are they good with?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
What's your fave hummus dip?
Isa B.
Is the simply naked any good?
Brittney T.
I've had these plain, but I didn't care for them too much. I'm thinking about giving them another try. What are some great pairings?
LaToya T.
Stoughton, MA
How do pita chips compare to tortilla chips?