BY STACY'S #97 in Chips

Stacy's simply naked pita chips 6 oz see more...

• Do you eat your plain or use them for dipping?2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about pita chips and want to give then a try what a...13 Answers
  • Are these chips better with hummus than the pretzel chips? I love a...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
South Riding, VA
If I could give this bag of chips 10 stars, I would. I seriously love this bag of chips. It has gotten me through SO much. There was this time where I was literally hospitalized and wasn't able to eat anything but these pita chips and water. My stomach couldn't handle anything else. These chips taste AMAZING and there are SO many recipes and things you can do with these chips since you have a nice, "naked" base to start off with. Simply delicious. HIGHLY recommend these chips! I get the bag from Costco :) [mine just finished... gotta pick up another bag T____________T]
Kinsey W.
Kinsey W.
I love pita chips, especially the Stacy's brand. What I really love about these is that they have no added seasoning, which is perfect if you are looking for something that will not clash with the other flavors in your dips, hummus, spreads, etc. These chips are thick, so they don't break too easily when dunking them (I love them with hummus). They are not greasy, but instead are crisp and flavorful. If you are looking for a full flavor pita chip, try some of their other varieties since this version doesn't have added flavor, just salt.
These are my favorite salty snack. They are great plain or go great with hummus or other dips. They are a very sturdy, crunchy chip. I have been eating this for years. I think they have changed them from when they began though. Originally the chips seemed to be a double layer chip, like the pita pieces that were cut stayed intact. Now though, the last several times that I bought them, they are a single layer. I don't know if that's the way they were supposed to be, or if they were broken in transit. Either way, they are delicious.
An S.
An S.
Naples, FL
I recently discovered these chips in the grocery store. I was actually looking for the cinnamon sugar ones and thought I had grabbed them but when I got home I realized I grabbed the wrong ones. I had the plain unsalted ones. I didn't feel like driving back to the store, so I decided to give them a try. What a nice surprise! I used them to dip into hummus I had in the fridge and discovered they were perfect. They are now my go to chip for dip that I don't want to be overpowered by the chip flavor. Crisp, light flavor. Perfect.
Samantha Z.
Samantha Z.
Brookhaven, GA
I always try to look for new chips to dip in hummus, I was having a little get together at my house that evening and was wanting to have a variety of chips. There are fantastic! They're really crispy and loaded with flavor. The flavor I bought had the right amount of salt so it didn't overpower the flavor of the hummus. we honestly ended up eating the whole bag! If course they taste mighty good by themselves as well. They're a bit pricey, but quite good.
Tamitha S.
Tamitha S.
Acworth, GA
I normally don't buy pita chips but I needed to being chips and dip to a party, and knowing the individual hosting the party loves these chips I bought a couple of bags to go with the Kroger guacamole dip. I tried them and fell in love!! I only use these chips for my chips and dip platters. They have to perfect crunch, taste and they pair very well with dips. Absolutely amazing!!
Jodi A.
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
I absolutely LOVE these chips!!!! I discovered them at a party I was at and immediately had to know what they were. They are the perfect texture and mix of crunchy and salty! They go phenomenal with hummus or guacamole and don't break when you try and dip them. They come in a variety of flavors and I love the naked ones as well as the cinnamon sugar. I highly recommend these!!!!
Erin P.
Erin P.
This is by far one of my favorite snacks to munch on. They are amazing to eat as a side to chili or a thick stew. They hold up great for dipping into hummus or other various dips. Plus they are sturdy so you can pack them for lunch without worrying that they will be a fine dust by the time noon rolls around. They are not as oily as chips so I prefer to eat them over plain chips.
Jamie Rage J.
Jamie Rage J.
San Diego, CA
These are the best name brand pita chips I can find. While I have found slightly better ones at local farmer's markets, no other brand comes close in-store. They don't taste like cardboard, they have a good amount of salt without being overwhelming, and they're not dried out and dusty like some brands are. I especially love the garlic and parm , and the simply naked flavors.
Jordyn H.
Jordyn H.
I love these pita chips! We literally have 3 bags of these at my house right now. I know people usually eat this with hummus, but I can eat these alone. The only kind of bad thing I would have to say is that some of the chips can be really crunchy and I have sensitive gums, so sometimes I have to chew slowly so that I don't cut my gums. Other than that, super yummy!
Karen F.
Karen F.
Mecca, CA
Ive heard a lot about pita chips and want to give then a try what are they good with?
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
What's your fave hummus dip?
Isa B.
Isa B.
Is the simply naked any good?
Brittney T.
Brittney T.
I've had these plain, but I didn't care for them too much. I'm thinking about giving them another try. What are some great pairings?
LaToya T.
LaToya T.
Stoughton, MA
How do pita chips compare to tortilla chips?