BY STACY'S #19 in Chips

Stacy's simply naked pita chips 6 oz see more...

• Do you eat your plain or use them for dipping?2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about pita chips and want to give then a try what...13 Answers
  • Are these chips better with hummus than the pretzel chips? I love...4 Answers
Monica K.
This is the perfect alternative to chips! These pita chips are the perfect thickness. The thickness makes it super crunchy and the perfect strength for dipping. They never snap when used for scooping thick guacamole, spinach dip or fresh salsa. They also come lightly salted, so you never feel a single bite is over salted even with dip. The taste of the pita is savory and delicious even by itself.
Alex G.
Stacy's chips are the best!! They're so delicious and a wonderful snack to munch on when you're feeling hungry. I've loved these chips for years. I took off a star because they are definitely not the healthiest snack around but they're also not the most unhealthy either. I would recommend checking out these chips if you haven't already! I love eating them with hummus.
Ashtyn S.
So so so good. Be careful! These chips are crazy addictive and delicious. You may think “oh these will help me look better naked- it says naked on the bag”. Not necessarily true. They ARE better for you than regular potato chips so I’ll give you that, but not if you eat the whole bag 🤷🏻‍♀️ Everything in moderation hunny
Sharri R.
Gilbert
When I'm not meal prepping for competitions, i have have a close obsession to these chips. I love them will humus, salsa, or really... just all on their own. Perfectly salty and full of crunchiness. Our family loves these pita chips so much . Thank goodness Costco has these on sale all of the time
Maria G.
Chips that you don’t feel guilty about! They are delicious and healthy. I love pairing them with some home made guacamole. I will never purchase any other pita chip because these are so delicious. They can be a little pricey but it’s worth it, you literally will eat the crumbs at the bottom of the bag!
Logan H.
Mcdonough, GA
I buy these pita chips for my hummus! They are super tasty and normally prettt inexpensive. The only thing I would change is sometimes some of the chips are so hard I feel like I’m going to break a tooth! I wish the chips them self were a little bit softer! I would recommend these chips to others, what else would you dip hummus in?! 😬
Kristian S.
White Plains
I honestly just love these with hummus. And I already love hummus. I usually get them wherever they are on sale. They help me keep healthy eating going especially for snacks. It’s so simple and there isn’t too many things in it. I would add red pepper flake tot he garlic one.
Melissa M.
watkins glen
A perfect for dipping pita chip. These are so yummy! Sometimes I'll buy a bag and eat them plain. Other times I dip in hummus or a veggie dip. They are perfectly seasoned. Great for munching, I prefer them over a cracker or a chip when I'm in the mood for something salty.
Bek O.
One of my favorite snacks! Definitely worth the price. They go well with cheese, dips, hummus, guacamole, and more! They are a perfect addition to any party. Highly recommend these yummy chips! All the flavors are so good! Stacys Stacy's Simply Naked Pita Chips
Jenny S.
My favorite chips to pair with hummus and salsa. The reason these are awesome is because they are thicker therefore when you dip they dont break. Also they always taste much more fresh than other chips and they dont feel greasy. Chips are chips so I cant say they are healthy but these are just the tastiest satisfying chips I've ever had.
Karen F.
Mecca, CA
Ive heard a lot about pita chips and want to give then a try what are they good with?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
What's your fave hummus dip?
Brittney T.
I've had these plain, but I didn't care for them too much. I'm thinking about giving them another try. What are some great pairings?
Isa B.
Is the simply naked any good?
Rachel W.
Are these actually good? What flavors does it come in? Where do you buy it?