Stacy's® Simply Naked® Pita Thins uploaded by Ann C.

BY STACY'S

Sometimes it's better to go naked. Dressed in nothing but sea salt, Stacy's Simply Naked Pita Chips are delicious baked chips that are artfully simple with an incredible crunch. Enjoy them straight from the bag, with your favorite dip, or paired with a wedge of cheese and a glass of wine. Stacy's has learned what's important when it comes to making great-tasting baked snacks. Like using only the best ingredients. Discovering distinctive seasonings. Twice-baking each small batch for the perfect crunch. The things Stacy's learned are more than baking tips--they're values. That's the Stacy's way.

Stacy's Simply Naked Pita Chips:

• Nothing but sea salt
  • Made with real baked pita bread
  • No MSG
  • No artificial colors or flavors
  • Kosher

Ingredients: Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sunflower Oil And/Or Castor Oil, Sea Salt, Whole Wheat Flour, And Less Than 2% of The Following: Organic Cane Sugar, Oat Fiber, Yeast, Malted Barley Flour, Rosemary Extract (Antioxidant), And Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant). Contains Wheat Ingredients.

Buy on Walmart
sydney V.
Ann Ar
The perfect pita chip in my opinion. I enjoy a lot of dip with a little chip so the thinness of Stacy's pita thin offers the perfect ratio. These go great with hummus, spinach dip, or on any party platter. I recommend any and all of Stacy's products!
Jill D.
Atlanta, GA
They rebranded the bag which I’m not really a fan of because calling them “thins” makes them sound healthy when they’re the exact same unhealthy chip but nevertheless they are delicious and taste great with roasted garlic hummus!
Nina C.
Marietta , GA
These are my new favorite Pita Chips! Thin and crispy just the way I like my chips. Go perfect with chicken salad or Of course hummus. I prefer these over the original Stacy’s pita chip. They are a lot lighter and crispier so feel better on my tummy. Thank you for getting me addicted Stacy’s
Maury B.
Austin
I love the chips so much, and so does my 6 year old. It's incredibly hard to restrain ourselves from eating an entire bag in one sitting. They have just the right amount of salt, and the perfect amount of flakiness and crunch. I feel a little less guilty about eating so many since they aren't fried in oil.
Syreena P.
These are absolutely mouth-drooling delicious! Even if you aren't a huge fan of pretzels, these are just simply delicious. Would recommend to anyone looking for a simply yummy and healthy snack. Goes good alone, or with sandwiches. And the bags pretty full, too.
Skylar S.
Sarasota, FL
These pretzels are really good I usually dip them in hummus and they taste amazing they're simple not too much salt the perfect amount of salt light crisp and not bulky I really do like these and you should try them
Stacey M.
Fate, TX
We absolutely love these chips to pair with some sort of dip - preferably Roasted Red Pepper Hummus! They always seem to be a crowd favorite and a great change from normal chips. The only reason I can not give these a 5* review is because of how hard they are. The thicker the chip the rougher it is on the teeth. My husband has sensitive teeth and unless he finds the real thin ones in the bag he can't even enjoy but one or two and that's pushing it.
I really wish they could make a thin version of these pita chips (yes, I know pitas are pretty thick, but when baked they get super hard!) so we could enjoy them more often because Hummus with veggies and some sort of pita chip or cracker are our absolute favorite snacks to keep around in the house because it is much healthier, and we can make the hummus ourselves to our tastes, than many other options out there these days.
We've also tried several of the flavored ones and those are wins as well - except for how thick the chips are.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
These Simply Naked Naked Pita Chips are so yummy! My whole family loves these and they are great for when your entertaining too. I like to serve these with hummus or just munch on them as a snack. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a healthy snacking alternative. I usually get these at my local supermarket.
Laney M.
Great for dipping or scooping hummus! The taste is just salty enough to not be too bland. I've tried other products and none compare

Only disappoint thing is the quantity you get in each bag. Like most chips, you open up the bag and it's only half full! For the price, I'd like to pay for chips instead of half air
Rebecca H.
Hutto, TX
These are my favorite for dipping in hummus. They're crunchy and sturdy so they don't snap under the pressure. They're a neutral flavor so they go perfectly with any flavor hummus. I have bought these a few times for parties and they are always totally gone!
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
What else can you dip them in?
Are these better than the original?
Teisha G.
I want try if give opportunity too
Arbrea S.
New Castle, DE
how do these taste ? and are good for dips ?