Stacy's® Simply Naked® Pita Thins uploaded by Ann C.

BY STACY'S

Sometimes it's better to go naked. Dressed in nothing but sea salt, Stacy's Simply Naked Pita Chips are delicious baked chips that are artfully simple with an incredible crunch. Enjoy them straight from the bag, with your favorite dip, or paired with a wedge of cheese and a glass of wine. Stacy's has learned what's important when it comes to making great-tasting baked snacks. Like using only the best ingredients. Discovering distinctive seasonings. Twice-baking each small batch for the perfect crunch. The things Stacy's learned are more than baking tips--they're values. That's the Stacy's way.

Stacy's Simply Naked Pita Chips:

• Nothing but sea salt
  • Made with real baked pita bread
  • No MSG
  • No artificial colors or flavors
  • Kosher

Ingredients: Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sunflower Oil And/Or Castor Oil, Sea Salt, Whole Wheat Flour, And Less Than 2% of The Following: Organic Cane Sugar, Oat Fiber, Yeast, Malted Barley Flour, Rosemary Extract (Antioxidant), And Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant). Contains Wheat Ingredients.

Lorraine W.
Brooklyn
These are the same as Stacy’s regular pita chips however these are just a little thinner easier on the teeth and same taste. They are great to use for salads and for dips. You just need to be careful that they don’t or break before you’re able to use them as they are delicate and thin. The price is fair and a great snack.
Kaity H.
Bearsville, NY
Super yummy and crunchy! I could down an entire bag of these suckers in less than an hour with no regrets. 👌🏻 a little expensive but not so bad if you get them on sale or with a coupon which you can probably find really easily online. Add these to my list every time I find a deal for them otherwise a little to expensive to be bought all the time. However totally delicious and a lovely treat once and a while.
Jill D.
Atlanta, GA
They rebranded the bag which I’m not really a fan of because calling them “thins” makes them sound healthy when they’re the exact same unhealthy chip but nevertheless they are delicious and taste great with roasted garlic hummus!
Rachel C.
Brooklyn
These chips are so amazing!! I like to eat them plain but my family loves to dip them in hummus or avocado. They have a great flavor palette because they are crispy and salty! My house is always stocked with these I don’t remember the last we ever ran out these!
Katelyn L.
Chelmsford
These are so so good! Sometimes the regular pita chips can be a little thick for me but these are the perfect combo of pita chips with the crunch of regular chips. Def my new go to for a snack!! also great with hummus and salsa.
Simonne V.
Boston
Purchased at: Amazon
I LOVE the thin Stacy’s pita chips. Perfect consistency to the original brand and other brands. They go by the same price as other Stacy’s chips and exceeded my expectations meaning I will buy again and you should too!
Melony T.
Phoenix
I always picked the thinnest chips in the bag of regular Stacy’s pita chips, so I was so happy to see this option on the shelf! And these did not disappoint! Perfectly thin and crunchy... and absolutely delicious!!
Alana N.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these when I don’t want too much flavor and want to eat them with hummus. These are good for when you just want to taste that yummy hummus flavor without the overwhelming chip flavor getting in the way. Perfect every time!
Ruthanna W.
Conshohocken, PA
Great pita chips I eat these all the time with hummus or just simply alone as a snack. It highly met my expectations and is super affordable. Great product for the price. Highly recommend to any pita chip or hummus lover
Sidney G.
These are so incredible. They aren’t as hard as regular pita chips which makes the easier to eat in my opinion. They definitely exceeded expectation and for their price are a great go to snack. I definitely recommend these
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
What else can you dip them in?
Are these better than the original?
Teisha G.
I want try if give opportunity too
Arbrea S.
New Castle, DE
how do these taste ? and are good for dips ?