Stacy's® Simply Naked Pita Crisps uploaded by Megan J.

BY STACY'S

Stacy's Simply Naked® Pita Crisps.
Stacy's Brand®.
130 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
200mg sodium, 8% DV.
1g sugars.
Enlarged to show texture.

Cristina A.
My husband and I love it when Stacey's goes on sale at Kroger.  We end up buying two bags and we eat them with Boar's Head brand hummus or PJs beer cheese.  I like these much better than bagel crips because it doesn't feel difficult to eat them and don't have that major crunch.
Shanna L.
Smyrna, GA
Love these chips they are absolutely fantastic. Although pretty expensive and less you can find them on BOGO at Publix. They go with so much stuff and I love how open they are the original ones were a lot thicker and I didn’t like them as much but these new ones are thinner and more airy. Definitely great with all your dip some perfect to have at a gathering just look for it on sale.
Ashli M.
jamaica, NY
These are the perfect snack for someone who wants during crispy like a chip but that's not extremely unhealthy. Love it!! The flavor is great and nothing needs to be added, although a little hummus is a great accompaniment.
Grace B.
clarkston
Stacy‘s has one of the best chip brands! They are extremely healthy and my favorite part is you put them on salads if I dress and running when I don’t get soggy and histamines and I love the packaging because I can easily just put it right away after I opened it.
Amanda M.
These chips are addicting. They are not too expensive and are healthier than most! I love eating them with hummus ore some homemade guacamole. They are also perfect for road trips. I would recommend them to everyone!
Ashley K.
Commerce
I love these pita chips! They are priced well and once I start eating them I can’t stop. My only complaint is that they are so salty that if I eat too Much my mouth hurts but other than that I am absolutely in love.
Alli M.
Timonium
These have the same great taste as the original pita chips but a lighter and airier texture. I also feel like I’m getting more since they’re lighter. These aren’t as easy to find as the originals but I always grab them when I see them.
Elizabeth G.
Tipp City, OH
Obsessed with these! I love eating these with a jalepeno pepper dip. They are the perfect crunch while being thicker and delicious! Absolutely love these pita chips. They also make good bagel chips. But these are fantastic for parties.
Madge B.
Purchased at: Target
Great pita chips that pair great with wine cheese and crackers. I rarely put out an appetizer spread without including some Stacy’s and hummus to dip! Repeat buying and will definitely continue buying from this brand.
Poba Z.
I really never cared if it is healthy or not. I like it very much especially with feta cheese and basil leaf. I usually have it as a snack and on my party table.