BY STACY'S

Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product?s label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.

May Contain: Milk, wheat

Wellness Standard: Meets minimum requirements

State of Readiness: Ready to eat

Libby C.
Nashville
Wow! What a great, sturdy crunch! These chips are great when paired with anything! A dip, a sandwich, a snack, etc! I bet they would be amazing crunched up and sprinkled on top of a casserole, serving as a breadcrumb topping! Can't wait to try the other flavors!
These are really good! I can finish a bag in a short amount of time and this product definitely exceeded my expectations! I have had Stacy's Pita chips for pretty much my whole life, and I have never needed to really try other brands, but if I do, I always go back to Stacy's!
Debbie S.
Palatine
Love these chips just to snack on or with a dip. They have a nice buttery flavor that goes well with anything. Neutral flavoring doesn't alter the taste of any dip you serve it with.
Tara G.
Colonia, NJ
I am obsessed with these pita chips. In my opinion they are one of the best brands out there and they come in so many flavors too. They are the perfect snack to have with lunch or to dip into hummus. The small bags aren't that bad either nutrition facts wise so it's a win-win!
Lily K.
Fayetteville , NC
Purchased at: Walmart
These are good! The price is a little high for what you get though. We normally use them to dip into hummus, but I’m sure there are other chips that have a better flavor that we could get cheaper. The packaging is really nice though and they do make a good quick snack.
Katelyn M.
Glendale, AZ
Purchased at: Safeway
Love Stacy’s Pita Chips! The Simply Naked are my personal favorite! They have a nice lightly salted flavor which is just enough to dip into any kind of dip, hummus/cream cheese dip/guacamole! They also taste great by themselves!
Camryn P.
Urbandale
Purchased at: Target
So great! These are buttery and lightly salty and delightful. Perfect for dipping in hummus as a light snack, or just plain! They’re slightly addictive, but just so darn good! I bet these would be great with any dip of your choosing too!
Lauren L.
Richardson
Purchased at: Kroger
so good by themselves but even better with cream cheese. maybe even add some salmon to it. they are very hard and crunchy so if you have sensitive teeth i probably wouldn’t go for these.
Kristen K.
Brockport, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like these pita chips. They go good with pretty much any topping and they make for a nice snack. The flavor is good, although they are a little pricey. I have purchased these many times and would recommend.
Hannah K.
Purchased at: Costco
These are my favorite chips everrrr. Not sure how to explain it but the texture is just perfect. Great to eat with hummus or to just wolf down in a single sitting lol.