BY STACY'S #42 in Chips

Details

Baked with high quality ingredients, Stacy's® Pita Chips are artfully crafted and simply delicious. Our Simply Naked® Pita Chips are seasoned perfectly with sea salt and ready for your Stacy's® Fancy, But Not Too Fancy.™ snacking moments.

Ingredients

Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sunflower Oil And/Or Canola Oil, Sea Salt, Whole Wheat Flour, And Less Than 2% Of The Following: Organic Cane Sugar, Oat Fiber, Yeast, Malted Barley Flour, Rosemary Extract (Antioxidant), And Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant).

• Do you eat your plain or use them for dipping?4 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about pita chips and want to give then a ...13 Answers
  • Are these chips better with hummus than the pretzel chips...4 Answers
Kaye J.
Florence
These are perfect combined with my blackbean hummus. I must say thank you to the company for setting the bar high offering the public a product non-gmo no artifical flavor or dye, no msg.
Kathleen K.
Jersey City, NJ
All flavors are great. But the Naked are my go to for hummus. Affordable, tasty, and Non-GMO
Sara M.
Lexington, VA
Stacy's Pita Chips are the PERFECT snack. They go with everything (especially hummus, wine and girl talk!). They are non-GMO. I used to work ar Niko's Grille in Virginia. The owners are from Greece and Irini always said these were the best too. And the lady makes Pitas! Im eating them with red roasted pepper hummus now. Mmm. #influenstereats #influenster
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
I love these pita chips. Although they have a variety of flavors, I like the original the best. The texture of the chips are smooth, but have a great crunch to them. Even though it's the original kind, it has a great flavor. Would definitely recommend for a light snack or crumbling them into a salad.
Valentina M.
Caracas
They are awesome for dipping or just eating them with nothing else they are better than a normal chip and they are healthy not very salty son súper ricas mejor que cualquier galleta o papa que te puedas comer
Karri K.
Huntington, WV
So good all by them self . Or as the perfect chip to dip anything with and I mean anything ! So simple yet so delicious !! Great price , every needs a bag of stacy's pita chips !
althea c.
my all time favorite snack!! it so yummy and healthy! i love eating it with hummus for an afternoon snack or before lunch👌👌Stacy's® Simply Naked Pita Chips
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
Havent tried organic!!? Do so... youll love it light but very light in salt and crunchy as good it can get. I love them..
Chits V.
Everyone in our home loves this chips. They even have variety of flavour options. We pair it with Hannah Hummus and it tastes like heaven...
Michelle D.
Fayetteville, NC
I love chips, I mean L.O.V.E chips. I am trying to eat healthier but also didn't want to give up my main vice. Stacy's Pita Chips has been my saving grace. The Simply Naked ones are crunchy with a hint of sea salt. Pairs wonderfully with some roasted garlic hummus.
karen f.
Mecca, CA
Ive heard a lot about pita chips and want to give then a try what are they good with?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
What's your fave hummus dip?
Brittney T.
I've had these plain, but I didn't care for them too much. I'm thinking about giving them another try. What are some great pairings?
Isa B.
Is the simply naked any good?
Rachel W.
Are these actually good? What flavors does it come in? Where do you buy it?