BY STACY'S #42 in Chips

Details

Baked with high quality ingredients, Stacy's® Pita Chips are artfully crafted and simply delicious. Our Simply Naked® Pita Chips are seasoned perfectly with sea salt and ready for your Stacy's® Fancy, But Not Too Fancy.™ snacking moments.

Ingredients

Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sunflower Oil And/Or Canola Oil, Sea Salt, Whole Wheat Flour, And Less Than 2% Of The Following: Organic Cane Sugar, Oat Fiber, Yeast, Malted Barley Flour, Rosemary Extract (Antioxidant), And Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant).

• Do you eat your plain or use them for dipping?4 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about pita chips and want to give then a ...13 Answers
  • Are these chips better with hummus than the pretzel chips...4 Answers
Rachael S.
Oshkosh
So good with hummus- they are a great base and do not break apart easily when dipping.
Aryanna T.
East Peoria
Very crispy nice flavor good with guacomole and/or salsa but still very good with no condiments
Melissa H.
Delicious with hummus or any dip. These are a good way to cut down on salt content in your snacks as well!
Heather (.
Love these for a snack by themselves or with buffalo chicken dip! Buy them often as they are always nice to have on hand!
Mary S.
monmouth Junction
Perfect for snacking/dipping in hummus. We keep a bag around for when hunger hits. It’s got satisfying chop-like crunch without being high cal.
Janelle P.
I eats these with hummus. And when I’m feeling crazy, I’ll eat it with guacamole too! These pita chips are so simple, yet so addicting!!!
andrea d.
Santa Paula, CA
My son loves these chips. They’re thick and crunchy. Perfect amount of salt and go great with any hummus flavor. A must have in my home
Carlina P.
I love pita chips so much. They are the best! Extremely crunchy and delicious. Perfect by themselves or with dip.
Jamie F.
Chicago
I like the crunch and the size of these pita chips, but the taste is a little bit bland.
shelby g.
Granbury, TX
My favorite chips to use with hummus! They are crisp and flavorful. I love them! They are a must
karen f.
Mecca, CA
Ive heard a lot about pita chips and want to give then a try what are they good with?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
What's your fave hummus dip?
Brittney T.
I've had these plain, but I didn't care for them too much. I'm thinking about giving them another try. What are some great pairings?
Isa B.
Is the simply naked any good?
Rachel W.
Are these actually good? What flavors does it come in? Where do you buy it?