BY STACY'S #32 in Chips

Details

Baked with high quality ingredients, Stacy's® Pita Chips are artfully crafted and simply delicious. Our Simply Naked® Pita Chips are seasoned perfectly with sea salt and ready for your Stacy's® Fancy, But Not Too Fancy.™ snacking moments.

Ingredients

Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sunflower Oil And/Or Canola Oil, Sea Salt, Whole Wheat Flour, And Less Than 2% Of The Following: Organic Cane Sugar, Oat Fiber, Yeast, Malted Barley Flour, Rosemary Extract (Antioxidant), And Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant).

• Do you eat your plain or use them for dipping?4 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about pita chips and want to give then a ...13 Answers
  • Are these chips better with hummus than the pretzel chips...4 Answers
Lauren N.
These are so gross. Super hard and have barely any flavor. Maybe that’s the point I’m just not really into them .
Makeup &.
Midland, MI
Really very disappointed with the new recipe. I used to be obsessed with the old stacys pita chips. I no long buy this brand and buy aldi instead
Jocelyne H.
Miami
Good taste but the bag and had was way to hard and rough. I felt like I would break a tooth of something. Not cool!!!!
Cheryl S.
St George, UT
I didn't like these. they are way too hard and cut up my mouth. They are also kind of bland not much flavor other than a light kiss of salt. Not worth my time or money.
Karen B.
I use these for many different dips at parties or just for snacking great with hummus or spinach dip.  You can even use them for "nachos"
Samantha O.
San Antonio, TX
I didn't really like these, they didn't have a lot of flavor and they were too thick for my taste. Maybe it's just me but they're not my cup of tea.
Lauren B.
Selma, TX
Let me begin with I love pita chips. But these are so hard that I really had a fear that I might break a tooth . I purchased these chips at Walmart . I was disappointed in these chips and I'm not sure I would purchase this again
Dawn I.
Cutchogue, NY
I love Stacey's pita chips. Just not this flavor. It's so boring. Would recommend trying other flavors. Usually on sale at the grocery store. I like the 6ct packaging. Great for taking to school for an afternoon snack.
Jessie C.
Saint Pauls, NC
I had really high hopes for these because I love pita, but I was really let down! They had no flavor at all! It was like eating cardboard!
ASHLEE K.
Milner, GA
I really thought these were going to be good from all the reviews I've seen but I think they are nasty even certain flavored ones. It also left a horrible after Taste.
karen f.
Mecca, CA
Ive heard a lot about pita chips and want to give then a try what are they good with?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
What's your fave hummus dip?
Brittney T.
I've had these plain, but I didn't care for them too much. I'm thinking about giving them another try. What are some great pairings?
Isa B.
Is the simply naked any good?
Rachel W.
Are these actually good? What flavors does it come in? Where do you buy it?

back