BY STACY'S #29 in Chips

Details

Baked with high quality ingredients, Stacy's® Pita Chips are artfully crafted and simply delicious. Our Simply Naked® Pita Chips are seasoned perfectly with sea salt and ready for your Stacy's® Fancy, But Not Too Fancy.™ snacking moments.

Ingredients

Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sunflower Oil And/Or Canola Oil, Sea Salt, Whole Wheat Flour, And Less Than 2% Of The Following: Organic Cane Sugar, Oat Fiber, Yeast, Malted Barley Flour, Rosemary Extract (Antioxidant), And Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant).

• Do you eat your plain or use them for dipping?4 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about pita chips and want to give then a ...13 Answers
  • Are these chips better with hummus than the pretzel chips...4 Answers
Logan H.
Mcdonough, GA
I buy these pita chips for my hummus! They are super tasty and normally prettt inexpensive. The only thing I would change is sometimes some of the chips are so hard I feel like I’m going to break a tooth! I wish the chips them self were a little bit softer! I would recommend these chips to others, what else would you dip hummus in?! 😬
Paige S.
Port Orange, FL
So amazing for a snack paired with the Sabra Spicy Hummus 10 oz. They’re tasty even though they’re plain and they pair so good with the spicy hummus because they balance out
Kristian S.
White Plains
I honestly just love these with hummus. And I already love hummus. I usually get them wherever they are on sale. They help me keep healthy eating going especially for snacks. It’s so simple and there isn’t too many things in it. I would add red pepper flake tot he garlic one.
Chloe J.
Westerville, OH
I really love these chips. I don't know if people normally eat these with cheese but I do and they are great. Even on there own they are incredibly delicious although my friends think they taste plain by themselves. They are crunchy and buttery at the same time and tatste great.
Melissa M.
watkins glen
A perfect for dipping pita chip. These are so yummy! Sometimes I'll buy a bag and eat them plain. Other times I dip in hummus or a veggie dip. They are perfectly seasoned. Great for munching, I prefer them over a cracker or a chip when I'm in the mood for something salty.
Bek O.
One of my favorite snacks! Definitely worth the price. They go well with cheese, dips, hummus, guacamole, and more! They are a perfect addition to any party. Highly recommend these yummy chips! All the flavors are so good! Stacy's® Simply Naked Pita Chips
Millisa B.
Elmont
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
member-85606
I don't buy these a lot because when I do they last about half an hour in my house. Addictive taste and unlike other snacks. I love the smooth and rough textures together here. Great ratio with the salt, too. What even are these that they are so good! I think about them for days afterward. I have prob not purchased them in two years and still long for them in the night.
Maddy S.
Lancaster , PA
These are one of my favorite choices when I’m craving a salty snack! They’re a healthy alternative to other chips, and have a great taste and crunch. They’re delicious with hunmus, and I love how thick they are so they don’t break when using them as dipping chips.
Lindsay C.
Tampa, FL
This are so delicious, I make sure to pick up a bag whenever I’m at the store. They satisfy that craving for chips, but *feel* healthier. They can be used like a cracker and topped with cheese or work well with every dip I’ve tried. Salty, crunchy, a little buttery from the olive oil.....I’m hungry now!
karen f.
mecca, CA
Ive heard a lot about pita chips and want to give then a try what are they good with?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
What's your fave hummus dip?
Brittney T.
I've had these plain, but I didn't care for them too much. I'm thinking about giving them another try. What are some great pairings?
Isa B.
Is the simply naked any good?
Rachel W.
Are these actually good? What flavors does it come in? Where do you buy it?