BY STACY'S #32 in Chips

Details

Baked with high quality ingredients, Stacy's® Pita Chips are artfully crafted and simply delicious. Our Simply Naked® Pita Chips are seasoned perfectly with sea salt and ready for your Stacy's® Fancy, But Not Too Fancy.™ snacking moments.

Ingredients

Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sunflower Oil And/Or Canola Oil, Sea Salt, Whole Wheat Flour, And Less Than 2% Of The Following: Organic Cane Sugar, Oat Fiber, Yeast, Malted Barley Flour, Rosemary Extract (Antioxidant), And Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant).

• Do you eat your plain or use them for dipping?4 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about pita chips and want to give then a ...13 Answers
  • Are these chips better with hummus than the pretzel chips...4 Answers
Stina T.
Novato
These chips have been my favorite Costco find since I can remember. No more feeling guilty about snacking even when I dip them in guac or hummus! These chips go with almost everything and are delicious alone as well.
Jessica N.
Denton, TX
Before I went gluten free, this was my go-to brand for pita chips. The flavor is mild but good and pairs well with almost anything. These are a good, more healthy alternative to chips.
Chelby C.
morgantown
Stacy’s chips are an amazing dip chip or even just by itself. The bite, flakiness, and taste of these pita chips are great. They are inexpensive and a great asset to a get together. I recommend these chips!
Makenna D.
Tallahassee, FL
This is honestly my favorite pita chip of all time. When I discovered this it was life changing. They taste amazing dipped in salsa, guacamole, and hummus. This is an absolute staple for me when grocery shopping.
Evan W.
This is a healthy alternative to a potato chip. My doctor recommended it for that. It’s very crunchy and it’s great with a cheese ball. I will definitely purchase again! I would also recommend it to other people.
regan c.
Rohnert Park, CA
Stacy’s pita chips are a MUST! Whether they are loaded with hummus or even on their own, they are delicious. The amount of product for the price is wonderful! If you haven’t tried Stacy’s, you absolutely need to.
Jiana J.
Kissimmee
My favorite pita chips hands down. It compliments and hummus very well. When compared to overs I think it comes on top every time. I think they are healthy when compared to other chips.
Kaley C.
Denver , NC
Best chips evert they taste sooo good there definitely a great snack and they are perfect for dips because they don’t break when your dipping them into your dip I highly recommend any chips from this brand
HaleyKristen K.
Monroe
I tried these Pita Chips about 4 years ago and I now only ever buy these chips! They are PERFECT for dips, humus, nachos or to just eat by themselves! I love Stacy’s and will always have these in my pantry!
Erica C.
harleysville
Great with dips. My favorite dip to pair this with is spinach and artichoke dip. They always taste fresh, have a great crunch, and are filling! Perfect for a quick snack or an appetizer at a get together!
karen f.
Mecca, CA
Ive heard a lot about pita chips and want to give then a try what are they good with?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
What's your fave hummus dip?
Brittney T.
I've had these plain, but I didn't care for them too much. I'm thinking about giving them another try. What are some great pairings?
Isa B.
Is the simply naked any good?
Rachel W.
Are these actually good? What flavors does it come in? Where do you buy it?

back