BY STACY'S

Details

Baked with high quality ingredients, Stacy's® Pita Chips are artfully crafted and simply delicious. Our Simply Naked® Pita Chips are seasoned perfectly with sea salt and ready for your Stacy's® Fancy, But Not Too Fancy.™ snacking moments.

Ingredients

Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sunflower Oil And/Or Canola Oil, Sea Salt, Whole Wheat Flour, And Less Than 2% Of The Following: Organic Cane Sugar, Oat Fiber, Yeast, Malted Barley Flour, Rosemary Extract (Antioxidant), And Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant).

• Do you eat your plain or use them for dipping?4 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about pita chips and want to give then a ...13 Answers
  • Are these chips better with hummus than the pretzel chips...4 Answers
Jen W.
I haven’t really tried other brands of pita chips, but I do find that the ones that have two sides baked together are rather crispy and extra hard to chew. When I get these I sift through the bag for the single side thinner chips. They go well with hummus and seem to be the leader in the market for pita chips for sure. They are a good quality and not too expensive. The regulars size bags seems to have a good amount of chips so I have never had to buy the larger one.
Christine H.
Broken Arrow, OK
These are some of my favorite chips and my favorite brand of pita chips. They have the perfect amount of crunch without feeling like you’re going to break a tooth like with some brands of pita chips I’ve tried. The simply naked flavor is the best because it is simple and lightly salted, which goes perfectly with hummus, cheese, or whatever dip, snack, or meal you are pairing them with.
ARIEL 🐙.
Mesa, AZ
These pita chips are very tasty! Be careful if you have a sensitivity issue though as they are quite hard/crunchy. When I originally purchased them I was honestly expecting them to be softer. They have become one of my favorite snacks to reach for weather I have hummus or not. I also really enjoy the sugar flavor ones if you are looking for a good ice cream topping or sweet tooth craving!
Annie S.
Lake Worth, FL
I love Stacy's naked chips. Great alone or with hummus. Always a great go to snack no matter what type of guests you have !! Adults or kids they like the naked flavor no matter what !! Priced great at Winn Dixie often as a BOGO!!
Flannery C.
These are about the only thing I’ll eat my favorite pimiento cheese with! The flavor isn’t too strong and doesn’t overpower the dip flavor. They’re also super crunchy but not too hard and have a perfect amount of salt on them!
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Stacy's chips are the best!! They're so delicious and a wonderful snack to munch on when you're feeling hungry. I've loved these chips for years. I took off a star because they are definitely not the healthiest snack around but they're also not the most unhealthy either. I would recommend checking out these chips if you haven't already! I love eating them with hummus.
Natalie P.
Lancaster, PA
Not sure if I remember how these taste, but I kind of do. They are very good, and they’re similar to the Cinnamon Sugar Chips: if you don’t pay attention, you’ll mindlessly eat the entire bag.
Nidia G.
Miami
Grab some hummus and some Stacy’s because we’re about to party! The best pita chips out there!!! I love these chips so much, they taste so pure and so fresh. Awesome for parties and events.
Amberly J.
Wappingers Fl, NY
I love these chips for dipping in hummus! They are super crunchy and packed with flavor. I usually buy a garlic hummus and the plain pita chips and everyone loves it! However, I personally don’t enjoy them by them self.
Stina T.
Novato
These chips have been my favorite Costco find since I can remember. No more feeling guilty about snacking even when I dip them in guac or hummus! These chips go with almost everything and are delicious alone as well.
karen f.
Mecca, CA
Ive heard a lot about pita chips and want to give then a try what are they good with?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
What's your fave hummus dip?
Brittney T.
I've had these plain, but I didn't care for them too much. I'm thinking about giving them another try. What are some great pairings?
Isa B.
Is the simply naked any good?
Rachel W.
Worton, MD
Are these actually good? What flavors does it come in? Where do you buy it?