BY STACY'S #32 in Chips

Details

Baked with high quality ingredients, Stacy's® Pita Chips are artfully crafted and simply delicious. Our Simply Naked® Pita Chips are seasoned perfectly with sea salt and ready for your Stacy's® Fancy, But Not Too Fancy.™ snacking moments.

Ingredients

Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sunflower Oil And/Or Canola Oil, Sea Salt, Whole Wheat Flour, And Less Than 2% Of The Following: Organic Cane Sugar, Oat Fiber, Yeast, Malted Barley Flour, Rosemary Extract (Antioxidant), And Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant).

• Do you eat your plain or use them for dipping?4 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about pita chips and want to give then a ...13 Answers
  • Are these chips better with hummus than the pretzel chips...4 Answers
Josh D.
New York
Stacy's pita chips are incredibly addicting. They have a wonderfully crunchy, yet doughy, taste and always go too fast. These are great on their own, with hummus or any other dip. I go through probably 2-3 bags of these per week as I can't put them down.
Emma A.
Lancaster, PA
Love these!!! I eat them plain, with hummus or other dips. Definitely the best pita chips I’ve ever had but I wish they were a liiiittle bit thinner. They’re great for scooping up thick hummus without breaking but I feel like I’m going to chip a tooth!
Tara C.
SPRINGFIELD, PA
These are the only pita chips we buy. We use them with sabra roasted red pepper hummus for a healthy snack! The only complaint I have is that I feel like the bag is filled with a lot of air and when I open, there are a lot less chips than expected.
Leah P.
Medina, OH
I wish I could give these more stars! I'm obsessed with hummus and these chips are THE BEST! They have this delicious baked flavor that other brands can't replicate. They're not too salty and are the perfect size. I can't live without these. Stacy's® Simply Naked Pita Chips
Melissa W.
WESTMINSTER
I love these chips. They are crunchy, a delicious flavor, and go with so many dips. They are not greasy the way potato or corn chips are and offer a whole different classification of chips. The only thing is some times they are too crunchy.
Angel R.
Florida
Literalmente Adictivo este producto es de tremendo sabor, que no abruma el paladar,si lees la etiqueta no te sientes tan mal al comerlo.Precio muy alto en los empaques pequeños. Lo mejor es cómpralo en Bjs- Cotsco y ese tipo de Tiendas.
Alex F.
Phenix City, AL
These chips are so good! They’re good on their own but even better when dipped in hummus or spinach artichoke dip. Great for game days!! They are great snacks for any party you throw! I recommend that everyone give them a try
Stefanie B.
W Hollywood, CA
Little thick but goes great with hummus! Mild, but kind of addicting. Sometimes you get a stale-ish bag, but they’re always kind of crunchy so it’s not terrible. Little more on the expensive side of chips, but widely available.
Bari R.
Lexington, SC
I am obsessed with these. If I’m not careful and paying attention, I will literally eat the whole bag in one sitting! They have the perfect crunch and the perfect lightly salted taste. They’re also great for using with dips!
Kaci B.
Brookhaven
The ONLY pita chip that’s worth the hummus!! These chips are so crunchy, with a hint of saltiness, they don’t go overboard with the salt. The ingredients are clean, and I would recommend these to everyone who loves hummus.
karen f.
Mecca, CA
Ive heard a lot about pita chips and want to give then a try what are they good with?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
What's your fave hummus dip?
Brittney T.
I've had these plain, but I didn't care for them too much. I'm thinking about giving them another try. What are some great pairings?
Isa B.
Is the simply naked any good?
Rachel W.
Are these actually good? What flavors does it come in? Where do you buy it?

back