BY STACY'S

Details

Baked with high quality ingredients, Stacy's® Pita Chips are artfully crafted and simply delicious. Our Simply Naked® Pita Chips are seasoned perfectly with sea salt and ready for your Stacy's® Fancy, But Not Too Fancy.™ snacking moments.

Ingredients

Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sunflower Oil And/Or Canola Oil, Sea Salt, Whole Wheat Flour, And Less Than 2% Of The Following: Organic Cane Sugar, Oat Fiber, Yeast, Malted Barley Flour, Rosemary Extract (Antioxidant), And Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant).

• Do you eat your plain or use them for dipping?4 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about pita chips and want to give then a ...13 Answers
  • Are these chips better with hummus than the pretzel chips...4 Answers
Sara M.
Lexington, VA
Stacy's Pita Chips are the PERFECT snack. They go with everything (especially hummus, wine and girl talk!). They are non-GMO. I used to work ar Niko's Grille in Virginia. The owners are from Greece and Irini always said these were the best too. And the lady makes Pitas! Im eating them with red roasted pepper hummus now. Mmm. #influenstereats #influenster
Monica K.
This is the perfect alternative to chips! These pita chips are the perfect thickness. The thickness makes it super crunchy and the perfect strength for dipping. They never snap when used for scooping thick guacamole, spinach dip or fresh salsa. They also come lightly salted, so you never feel a single bite is over salted even with dip. The taste of the pita is savory and delicious even by itself.
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
I love these pita chips. Although they have a variety of flavors, I like the original the best. The texture of the chips are smooth, but have a great crunch to them. Even though it's the original kind, it has a great flavor. Would definitely recommend for a light snack or crumbling them into a salad.
Jessica S.
Troy, MI
Purchased at: Kroger
These are one of my favorite snacks, they taste sooo yummy and they’re a great alternative to potato chips, i think they’re a little healthier but i’m not positive, i do feel healthier eating them though than when i eat potato chips!
Ashtyn S.
So so so good. Be careful! These chips are crazy addictive and delicious. You may think “oh these will help me look better naked- it says naked on the bag”. Not necessarily true. They ARE better for you than regular potato chips so I’ll give you that, but not if you eat the whole bag 🤷🏻‍♀️ Everything in moderation hunny
Jheimi C.
Bronx, NY
I Loveee!!! If you never tried them you should!! Stacy’s are a great snack I liked them with guacamole but alone they are good too, they are definitely healthier than regular chips that’s why this product is a little bit pricy but is worth every cent I love them!
Maria G.
Chips that you don’t feel guilty about! They are delicious and healthy. I love pairing them with some home made guacamole. I will never purchase any other pita chip because these are so delicious. They can be a little pricey but it’s worth it, you literally will eat the crumbs at the bottom of the bag!
Haley M.
The perfect snack with a crunch ! I love these chips so much they are so simple and light ! Also i love peta bread so much so the fact that they also have chips is so amazing ! Eatting this with like a dip is good as well !! If you have never tried these i think you should pick up some and try it !
Beatriz D.
Chicago
This product so delicious! I got to try these for the first time at a healthy class I was in. Love that they are crunchy and has different variety to purchase. I am a continuous customer and got my boyfriend addicted as well. Definitely recommending others to try this with hummus.
Crystal B.
Cheyenne
Pita chips are so versatile and Stacy’s pita chips help out with all our homemade dips and my fave - hummus ! I recommend any persons who enjoy the taste of classic pita bread to try these alone or with a topping or dip . We love bringing these along to get togethers or eating them solo on trips . They hardly make a mess like normal chips and have half the fat too 👍🏻 great choice all around
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
Do they taste okay by themselves?
Mazi W.
Coeburn, VA
Do they taste bland or do they have a lot of flavor?
Emma J.
Do these come in other flavors too?
Marieke D.
Montreal
Are these chips really salty?
Amanda L.
Sudbury, ON
I have tried these plain and they are delicious. Do you normally dip these? What would you dip them in?