Amber M.
Zanesville, OH

Do you eat your plain or use them for dipping?

Tina R.
Tina R.
Daly City, CA
2 months, 3 weeks ago
They taste good plain, but I never find it filling enough. So I dip it mostly in hummus. They go great with guacamole too!
Kaye J.
Kaye J.
Florence
4 months, 1 week ago
I prefer the hummus . Walmarts brand of blackbean and jalapeno hummus is incredible. I am in process of building a home living in an rv. Not ever even used the stove in it. This has added more limits to my eating habits. In a world were I have stayed committed to my lifstyle change to vegan, i spend most days watching others eat in hardship of no one offering an item within my guideline. It has shed much light on the very reason for my switch . All this to say ,coming home ,crawling on my bed with stacy's pita chips and hummus i began mindless guiltfree eating without shame or guilting myself .
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Pensacola , FL
1 year ago
I prefer to dip them in hummus.
Tania T.
Tania T.
Jackson Height
1 year ago
It really depends. Like if I'm not that hungry I would do plain but if I'm really hungry I would dipp it in hummus