BY STACY'S #29 in Chips

Details

Baked with high quality ingredients, Stacy's® Pita Chips are artfully crafted and simply delicious. Our Simply Naked® Pita Chips are seasoned perfectly with sea salt and ready for your Stacy's® Fancy, But Not Too Fancy.™ snacking moments.

Ingredients

Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sunflower Oil And/Or Canola Oil, Sea Salt, Whole Wheat Flour, And Less Than 2% Of The Following: Organic Cane Sugar, Oat Fiber, Yeast, Malted Barley Flour, Rosemary Extract (Antioxidant), And Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant).

• Do you eat your plain or use them for dipping?4 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about pita chips and want to give then a ...13 Answers
  • Are these chips better with hummus than the pretzel chips...4 Answers
Sara M.
Lexington, VA
Stacy's Pita Chips are the PERFECT snack. They go with everything (especially hummus, wine and girl talk!). They are non-GMO. I used to work ar Niko's Grille in Virginia. The owners are from Greece and Irini always said these were the best too. And the lady makes Pitas! Im eating them with red roasted pepper hummus now. Mmm. #influenstereats #influenster
Monica K.
This is the perfect alternative to chips! These pita chips are the perfect thickness. The thickness makes it super crunchy and the perfect strength for dipping. They never snap when used for scooping thick guacamole, spinach dip or fresh salsa. They also come lightly salted, so you never feel a single bite is over salted even with dip. The taste of the pita is savory and delicious even by itself.
Yanibell P.
New York
These chips are my current favorite. I am so obsessed and they are so delicious. They go with everything and anything. I love them with hummus. These chips are good with anything but if i have to be honest, they are delicious by themselves. I wish I could have a forever supply of them. They are so so gooood. I need to try the other flavors as I have only tried the plain/original ones
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
I love these pita chips. Although they have a variety of flavors, I like the original the best. The texture of the chips are smooth, but have a great crunch to them. Even though it's the original kind, it has a great flavor. Would definitely recommend for a light snack or crumbling them into a salad.
Maddy K.
My absolute favorite chips. They go so well with any dip or topping or on their own. I love the slight buttery flavor that adapts so well to just about any accompanying ingredients. My only real issue is trying not to finish a whole bag in one sitting.
Ashtyn S.
So so so good. Be careful! These chips are crazy addictive and delicious. You may think “oh these will help me look better naked- it says naked on the bag”. Not necessarily true. They ARE better for you than regular potato chips so I’ll give you that, but not if you eat the whole bag 🤷🏻‍♀️ Everything in moderation hunny
Esha P.
gra
Ah!! The all time best chips to snack on at any time of the day! These pita chips are thick and crunchy, with a wonderful flavor. They are baked chips with drizzled with sea salt, adding a delicious taste. Stacy’s Pita Chips taste great with hummus or even just by themselves! You can find these at BJ’s Wholesale Club or Wegmans, possibly other places as well.
Maria G.
Chips that you don’t feel guilty about! They are delicious and healthy. I love pairing them with some home made guacamole. I will never purchase any other pita chip because these are so delicious. They can be a little pricey but it’s worth it, you literally will eat the crumbs at the bottom of the bag!
Blaine S.
Lido Beach
I love these chips.  I have been eating them for years and will continue to buy in the future.  they are great alone or with dip such as hummus.  they are also a great on the go snack or good for the beach.  my family and all my friends love Stacy chips and I recommend.
Chelsey W.
Murrells Inlet, SC
These are the best pita chips on the market! I’ve tried a couple of other brands and none of them compare. They have been available at Costco recently which is very convenient. It also pairs well with the La Terra Spinach and Artichoke that’s also available at Costco! Perfect snack!
karen f.
mecca, CA
Ive heard a lot about pita chips and want to give then a try what are they good with?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
What's your fave hummus dip?
Brittney T.
I've had these plain, but I didn't care for them too much. I'm thinking about giving them another try. What are some great pairings?
Isa B.
Is the simply naked any good?
Rachel W.
Are these actually good? What flavors does it come in? Where do you buy it?