BY STACY'S

Details

Baked with high quality ingredients, Stacy's® Pita Chips are artfully crafted and simply delicious. Our Simply Naked® Pita Chips are seasoned perfectly with sea salt and ready for your Stacy's® Fancy, But Not Too Fancy.™ snacking moments.

Ingredients

Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sunflower Oil And/Or Canola Oil, Sea Salt, Whole Wheat Flour, And Less Than 2% Of The Following: Organic Cane Sugar, Oat Fiber, Yeast, Malted Barley Flour, Rosemary Extract (Antioxidant), And Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant).

• Do you eat your plain or use them for dipping?4 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about pita chips and want to give then a ...13 Answers
  • Are these chips better with hummus than the pretzel chips...4 Answers
Zayra R.
Purchased at: Walmart
These chips are the greatest with hummus. I make spinach and artichoke dip and these are life. They’re thicker than most chips for sure. But they’re delicious. There is no taste like salty or dry. It’s almost like a combination of a cracker and a chip.
Kathryn M.
Purchased at: Costco
This is my husband's happy place. When these go on sale at Costco, he buys as many as he can and grins throughout the whole store. He is on heaven. I have to admit, the buttery crunchy goodness is worth a smile or two for sure. Great snack choice!
Sara M.
Lexington, VA
Stacy's Pita Chips are the PERFECT snack. They go with everything (especially hummus, wine and girl talk!). They are non-GMO. I used to work ar Niko's Grille in Virginia. The owners are from Greece and Irini always said these were the best too. And the lady makes Pitas! Im eating them with red roasted pepper hummus now. Mmm. #influenstereats #influenster
Edie D.
Verona, PA
This is my chip for hummus.  Plain yet sturdy enough to scoop up hummus, bean dip or any other dip.  I also like them by themselves.  I try to avoid artificial ingredients, which is why this is one of my favorite snacks.
Kimberly D.
Ft. Lauderdale,Fl
These are great with hummus. I also use these for nachos in place of tortilla chips! They always taste freshly baked, and crispy, like they just came from the oven. I highly recommend these , mostly for a dip chip.
Penelope V.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
This was one of my cravings when I was pregnant... they’re so good. When I start eating them I literately can’t stop. These too are great with guacamole and dips or alone. This is a staple in my kitchen pantry lol
Morgan E.
Bath, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
These pita chips are really yummy not only by themselves, but with dips as well. I don’t feel as bad eating these compared to Doritos or potato chips! I suggest a spicy hummus or even guacamole is really good.
Janelle C.
Pompton Lakes, NJ
Perfect pita chips!! Super crunchy, not over seasoned, never burned, perfect for dipping into my favorite dips. I make a great homemade hummus and these chips are great because they never break inside the dip!
Jamie B.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Target
Pita chips should never taste this good.. but here we are! There is nothing better for dips than these Stacy’s simply naked pita chips! We are fans for life over their crunchy goodness with every type of dip!
Jenn W.
Fresno
Purchased at: Target
My favorite chip of all time! Stacy’s does it right with this flavor. It is great for dips or even just by themselves. It’s relatively inexpensive and they last for awhile depending on your household size
karen f.
Mecca, CA
Ive heard a lot about pita chips and want to give then a try what are they good with?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
What's your fave hummus dip?
Brittney T.
I've had these plain, but I didn't care for them too much. I'm thinking about giving them another try. What are some great pairings?
Isa B.
Is the simply naked any good?
Rachel W.
Worton, MD
Are these actually good? What flavors does it come in? Where do you buy it?