BY STACY'S

Details

Baked with high quality ingredients, Stacy's® Pita Chips are artfully crafted and simply delicious. Our Simply Naked® Pita Chips are seasoned perfectly with sea salt and ready for your Stacy's® Fancy, But Not Too Fancy.™ snacking moments.

Ingredients

Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sunflower Oil And/Or Canola Oil, Sea Salt, Whole Wheat Flour, And Less Than 2% Of The Following: Organic Cane Sugar, Oat Fiber, Yeast, Malted Barley Flour, Rosemary Extract (Antioxidant), And Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant).

• Do you eat your plain or use them for dipping?4 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about pita chips and want to give then a ...13 Answers
  • Are these chips better with hummus than the pretzel chips...4 Answers
Jess T.
Indn Hbr Bch, FL
Yall! These pita chips have become a STAPLE in our home. We love to eat guacamole with them and my favorite go to dip is anything with cream cheese. I even started using the crums at the bottom for breading or a binder when I cook. No need to waste all that goodness.
Sara M.
Lexington, VA
Stacy's Pita Chips are the PERFECT snack. They go with everything (especially hummus, wine and girl talk!). They are non-GMO. I used to work ar Niko's Grille in Virginia. The owners are from Greece and Irini always said these were the best too. And the lady makes Pitas! Im eating them with red roasted pepper hummus now. Mmm. #influenstereats #influenster
Edie D.
Verona, PA
This is my chip for hummus.  Plain yet sturdy enough to scoop up hummus, bean dip or any other dip.  I also like them by themselves.  I try to avoid artificial ingredients, which is why this is one of my favorite snacks.
Kimberly D.
Ft. Lauderdale,Fl
These are great with hummus. I also use these for nachos in place of tortilla chips! They always taste freshly baked, and crispy, like they just came from the oven. I highly recommend these , mostly for a dip chip.
Jenn W.
Fresno
Purchased at: Target
My favorite chip of all time! Stacy’s does it right with this flavor. It is great for dips or even just by themselves. It’s relatively inexpensive and they last for awhile depending on your household size
Ciara D.
Phoenix
Purchased at: Walmart
Watch out because these are so addicting. Not only are they delicious by themselves but they’re so good paired with hummus or guacamole. They are a little pricey but I think they’re worth it.
Maya W.
Mankato, MN
These pita chips are the best! They are the perfect snack and are pretty healthy for you. If you don’t want to eat a lot of chips, try these ones because they are slightly different.
Monica K.
This is the perfect alternative to chips! These pita chips are the perfect thickness. The thickness makes it super crunchy and the perfect strength for dipping. They never snap when used for scooping thick guacamole, spinach dip or fresh salsa. They also come lightly salted, so you never feel a single bite is over salted even with dip. The taste of the pita is savory and delicious even by itself.
Te'Ashia W.
Hull, GA
I love these pita chips. Although they have a variety of flavors, I like the original the best. The texture of the chips are smooth, but have a great crunch to them. Even though it's the original kind, it has a great flavor. Would definitely recommend for a light snack or crumbling them into a salad.
Ashtyn S.
So so so good. Be careful! These chips are crazy addictive and delicious. You may think “oh these will help me look better naked- it says naked on the bag”. Not necessarily true. They ARE better for you than regular potato chips so I’ll give you that, but not if you eat the whole bag 🤷🏻‍♀️ Everything in moderation hunny
karen f.
Mecca, CA
Ive heard a lot about pita chips and want to give then a try what are they good with?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
What's your fave hummus dip?
Brittney T.
I've had these plain, but I didn't care for them too much. I'm thinking about giving them another try. What are some great pairings?
Isa B.
Is the simply naked any good?
Rachel W.
Worton, MD
Are these actually good? What flavors does it come in? Where do you buy it?