BY STACY'S #18 in Chips

Details

Baked with high quality ingredients, Stacy's® Pita Chips are artfully crafted and simply delicious. Our Simply Naked® Pita Chips are seasoned perfectly with sea salt and ready for your Stacy's® Fancy, But Not Too Fancy.™ snacking moments.

Ingredients

Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sunflower Oil And/Or Canola Oil, Sea Salt, Whole Wheat Flour, And Less Than 2% Of The Following: Organic Cane Sugar, Oat Fiber, Yeast, Malted Barley Flour, Rosemary Extract (Antioxidant), And Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant).

• Do you eat your plain or use them for dipping?3 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about pita chips and want to give then a ...13 Answers
  • Are these chips better with hummus than the pretzel chips...4 Answers
Monica K.
This is the perfect alternative to chips! These pita chips are the perfect thickness. The thickness makes it super crunchy and the perfect strength for dipping. They never snap when used for scooping thick guacamole, spinach dip or fresh salsa. They also come lightly salted, so you never feel a single bite is over salted even with dip. The taste of the pita is savory and delicious even by itself.
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
I love these pita chips. Although they have a variety of flavors, I like the original the best. The texture of the chips are smooth, but have a great crunch to them. Even though it's the original kind, it has a great flavor. Would definitely recommend for a light snack or crumbling them into a salad.
Alex G.
Stacy's chips are the best!! They're so delicious and a wonderful snack to munch on when you're feeling hungry. I've loved these chips for years. I took off a star because they are definitely not the healthiest snack around but they're also not the most unhealthy either. I would recommend checking out these chips if you haven't already! I love eating them with hummus.
Sara M.
Lexington, VA
Stacy's Pita Chips are the PERFECT snack. They go with everything (especially hummus, wine and girl talk!). They are non-GMO. I used to work ar Niko's Grille in Virginia. The owners are from Greece and Irini always said these were the best too. And the lady makes Pitas! Im eating them with red roasted pepper hummus now. Mmm. #influenstereats #influenster
Ashtyn S.
So so so good. Be careful! These chips are crazy addictive and delicious. You may think “oh these will help me look better naked- it says naked on the bag”. Not necessarily true. They ARE better for you than regular potato chips so I’ll give you that, but not if you eat the whole bag 🤷🏻‍♀️ Everything in moderation hunny
Esha P.
gra
Ah!! The all time best chips to snack on at any time of the day! These pita chips are thick and crunchy, with a wonderful flavor. They are baked chips with drizzled with sea salt, adding a delicious taste. Stacy’s Pita Chips taste great with hummus or even just by themselves! You can find these at BJ’s Wholesale Club or Wegmans, possibly other places as well.
Maria G.
Chips that you don’t feel guilty about! They are delicious and healthy. I love pairing them with some home made guacamole. I will never purchase any other pita chip because these are so delicious. They can be a little pricey but it’s worth it, you literally will eat the crumbs at the bottom of the bag!
Logan H.
Mcdonough, GA
I buy these pita chips for my hummus! They are super tasty and normally prettt inexpensive. The only thing I would change is sometimes some of the chips are so hard I feel like I’m going to break a tooth! I wish the chips them self were a little bit softer! I would recommend these chips to others, what else would you dip hummus in?! 😬
Chelsey W.
Murrells Inlet
These are the best pita chips on the market! I’ve tried a couple of other brands and none of them compare. They have been available at Costco recently which is very convenient. It also pairs well with the La Terra Spinach and Artichoke that’s also available at Costco! Perfect snack!
Beatriz D.
Chicago, Illinois
This product so delicious! I got to try these for the first time at a healthy class I was in. Love that they are crunchy and has different variety to purchase. I am a continuous customer and got my boyfriend addicted as well. Definitely recommending others to try this with hummus.
Karen F.
Mecca, CA
Ive heard a lot about pita chips and want to give then a try what are they good with?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
What's your fave hummus dip?
Brittney T.
I've had these plain, but I didn't care for them too much. I'm thinking about giving them another try. What are some great pairings?
Isa B.
Is the simply naked any good?
Rachel W.
Are these actually good? What flavors does it come in? Where do you buy it?