Stacy's®  Simply Naked® Organic Baked Pita Chips uploaded by Nka k.
Stacy's®  Simply Naked® Organic Baked Pita Chips

BY STACY'S

Details

We bake real pita from our own special recipe, slice it into chips, then bake it again for a delicious crunch. We think time is an essential ingredient, which is why we devote up to 14 hours to bake each batch of Stacy's Pita Chips.

Ingredients

Organic Enriched Wheat Flour (Organic Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Organic Expeller-Pressed Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt, Organic Whole Wheat Flour, And Less Than 2% Of The Following: Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Oat Fiber, Yeast, Organic Rosemary Extract (Antioxidant), And Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant).

Stacy's®  Simply Naked® Organic Baked Pita Chips
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I’m really enjoying my delicious baked pita chips. We eat it alone as a snack. Or we add it to a meal and dip it in to hummus. We buy it at Costco.
I highly recommend it to everyone.
Chidera C.
Takoma Park
I love these chips or whatever you wanna call them. I normally get hem from Costco. They are he perfect mid day snack for me at least. I totally recommend them. Hands down. They taste delicious and they are not like unhealthy either.
Izaira N.
Los Angeles
So these snacks are so tasty they should put more chips In The bag I get these at sprouts they are decent! Mmmmm with hummus these are delicious I always get these when they have them on sale I would recommend these for parties or just chilling watching movies good snack!!
Javaneh M.
North Hollywood
My favorite pita chips out there! Love with hummus or other dips or even just on their own! I prefer these over other similar products. Definitely would purchase again & recommend to others. Yummy! Great!
Ashleigh L.
Lehi, UT
Looove these pita chips! They are the perfect vehicle to transport dip to your mouth. Such a good snack plain or dipped into hummus. I like how they are lightly salted and not completely covered in it. The thickness of them is the perfect crunch. I usually just buy these and have them as “chips” but will also serve them with dip when guests are over. The best part is they are organic!
Amanda H.
New City, NY
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these Stacy’s pita chips!!! They’re the perfect crunch. Pair it with a nice hummus or guacamole and it’s a party favorite. I make sure to always have these chips in my house!
Evelyn M.
I love to pair this with hummus!  My favorite brand, no cons here...  Pros they are addicting!  I cant just have one.  They are healthy, and yummy!  I am a repeat customer and recommend this brand with any hummus.  I also like the plain ones, and can have them without hummus!  That's how good this pita chips are.
Ashley W.
Urbandale, IA
Best pita chips ever! I always buy these in bulk at Costco because they are so good! I also love to dip these in any kind of hummus. I love that they make an organic brand because that is right up my alley
Phederine L.
Stamford , CT
Stacy's pita chips are great! I love them because of the crisp, authenticity and the salt content. It is not too salty, so you dont need to worry about drinking water while you eat. I always purchase this brand and specific flavor because it fills me up and pairedd wit Hummus it goes very well.
Tiffani K.
Nashville, TN
This is by far my favorite pita chip to eat with hummus. So crunchy and I like how some of them are crispy and thin and then others are a little thicker. If they are around the house and I need a little snack I always find myself reaching for these to munch on to hold me over until dinner.