Stacy's® Simply Naked® Organic Baked Pita Chips

BY STACY'S

Details

We bake real pita from our own special recipe, slice it into chips, then bake it again for a delicious crunch. We think time is an essential ingredient, which is why we devote up to 14 hours to bake each batch of Stacy's Pita Chips.

Ingredients

Organic Enriched Wheat Flour (Organic Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Organic Expeller-Pressed Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt, Organic Whole Wheat Flour, And Less Than 2% Of The Following: Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Oat Fiber, Yeast, Organic Rosemary Extract (Antioxidant), And Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant).

Stacy's®  Simply Naked® Organic Baked Pita Chips
Stacy's® Simply Naked® Organic Baked Pita Chips
marolyn c.
I really enjoy these organic Pita Chips !! This was my first time trying them and they taste amazing !! They are budget-friendly !! The only thing I have to say is that they are kinda salty. But other than that these chips go good with anything !! I would definitely buy these again !!
Izaira N.
Los Angeles
So these snacks are so tasty they should put more chips In The bag I get these at sprouts they are decent! Mmmmm with hummus these are delicious I always get these when they have them on sale I would recommend these for parties or just chilling watching movies good snack!!
Emily W.
Weatherford, TX
I really enjoy the flavor of these pita chips. They’re great with hummus and other dips, but they’re a little dry on their own. Occasionally I find some of the chips are too thick making them incredibly hard, biting them feels like you may break a tooth. I steer clear of the thick chips, but overall these are pretty good.
Samantha M.
The most amazing pita chip in the game! As a hummus fanatic, this is a staple in my kitchen. My fiancé and all of his buddies try to steal my Stacy’s OFTEN but that’s a major no no. DON’T TOUCH MY PITA! MINE!
Ashleigh L.
Lehi, UT
Looove these pita chips! They are the perfect vehicle to transport dip to your mouth. Such a good snack plain or dipped into hummus. I like how they are lightly salted and not completely covered in it. The thickness of them is the perfect crunch. I usually just buy these and have them as “chips” but will also serve them with dip when guests are over. The best part is they are organic!
Jack D.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Costco
THE best pita chips hands down. The one and only I’ll spend my money on. Perfect for hummus, baba ganoush, etc. Pick your dip, this is your chip! 😂 I go out of my way to get the giant bags at Costco.
member-8e359
We usually buy the Costco size. Price at $7 is really great for an organic and healthy chips. I can eat it plain or spread some cream cheese. They serve this at my son's preschool as one of the snack items, which means it's pretty healthy and tasty.
Blue N.
Bronx, NY
We love pita chips with various dips. Stacy's® Simply Naked Pita Chips have a very satisfying crunch to them that we can’t
get in other chips. They hold the dip well and taste so good. Definitely on the savory side as you taste the sea salt - but hey, they’re yummy.
Fanny Carolina
Elmhurst, NY
The perfect crunchy chip for hummus or dips. I love the thickness, as it makes it less likely to break when you are dipping it in a thicker spread. With it’s mild and lightly salted taste, it’s definitely one of my go to purchases when I’m having friends over.
Michelle Z.
San Diego
My favorite pita chips. They pair so nicely with everything from dips to salads and even taste good on their own. I love that they have single serving bags as well for when I’m on the go. These are really popular in my house and never last too long!

Stacy's®  Simply Naked® Organic Baked Pita Chips