BY STACY'S

Details

Baked with high quality ingredients, Stacy's® Pita Chips are artfully crafted and simply delicious. Our Simply Naked® Pita Chips are seasoned perfectly with sea salt and ready for your Stacy's® Fancy, But Not Too Fancy.™ snacking moments.

Ingredients

Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sunflower Oil And/Or Canola Oil, Sea Salt, Whole Wheat Flour, And Less Than 2% Of The Following: Organic Cane Sugar, Oat Fiber, Yeast, Malted Barley Flour, Rosemary Extract (Antioxidant), And Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant).

Hannah K.
Omg these are heavenly. They’re so addicting and taste amazing. You can snack on these by itself or dip it into hummus. They’re a healthier alternative to just regular chips which is a bonus. The original pita chip flavor is my favorite, but the other flavors are delicious too!
Leslie N.
These are ALWAYS in my chips cabinet at home! These are a favorite in my family and we usually can go through a whole bag together so they never last long enough haha! These are so good and perfect for hummus and the other dips we use! I love Stacy’s brand pita chips
Shirley V.
I love getting these chips at Costco. I prefer eating these with some sort of dip, as they are a little too salty on their own. I also like that the size of the chip is large and sturdy enough to scoop up dip, but it could be thinner. Overall, makes a great party snack!
Amy R.
Washington DC
These are great and come in a million different flavors, each better than the last one. The chips are thick and there’s no doubt that they’re made from pita bread...they have a fantastic crunch! Love these, recommend if you’re looking for a crunch that isn’t potato.
Cat N.
These are some of my favorite snacks!! They’re not too salty or overpacked with flavors. They’re just simple, crunchy chips that are great to snack on. I love eating these with hummus or just by themselves. Yum!!
Jenna G.
Las Vegas, NV
I really enjoy these to dip in hummus. I always pack these with my lunch for a mid afternoon snack. You don’t need to eat a ton to feel full and they’re not salty or sugary which is nice so they feel healthier.
•|i|• Ø.
Apopka
These are awesome for hummus or just plain
as a snack.These are always a regular in my house.I think the prices could be a little bit lower but it’s not too bad.I would recommend these if you like pita chips
Gina L.
Altoona, PA
I love these with hummus or alone. They have a great taste. I would choice these over any other chip. I feel they have a good variety of flavors and they are a bit healthier than other chips you could get.
Sofia V.
Love these chips. I usually purchase them whenever I will have people over. It is great for hummus. I believe grocery stores should stack up on the larger bags. I feel the smaller bags are on the expensive side.
Kim T.
new york
I can not control myself around these. So good with hummus or any type of dip really. I also crush them up and put them on salads and soups. They’re so versatile!