Stacy's® Simply Naked Bagel Chips Nothing But Sea Salt

BY STACY'S

Stacy's® Brand Simply Naked® Nothing but Sea Salt Baked Bagel Chips.
Made from real bagels.
2g sugars.

• Is this product a healthy or does this contain lots of fat.2 Answers
Stacy's® Simply Naked Bagel Chips Nothing But Sea Salt
Flannery C.
These bagel chips are deliciously addicting! I would eat a bag of these everyday if I could. They’re the perfect mix of crunchy and salty and taste like heaven alone or with any dip you like! I’ve tried the everything ones too and they’re all great!
Kelly Ann C.
Towson, MD
Being someone who drinks a lot of water, I am often craving a little extra salt. Something about these chips remind me of being at the beach. I love that this product is always available in grocery stores and pairs so well with different types of dips!
Deandra P.
Anna, TX
I absolutely love these chips! They are much healthier than other brands of chips. It has great quality compared to others. I would like to see more flavored, especially the cinnamon sugar. I will definitely recommend to my snack lover friends!
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
These are great with hummus. They are so crispy and delicious. I feel like the ingredients are much better quality and they’re extremely affordable. Been eating these for years.
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
These chips are a real crowdpleaser. They go great with hummus dip and are great on their own as well. They are a little pricy, but go on sale sometimes at my local food store. They meet my expectations every time and I will continue to buy them in the future.
Kathryn D.
I can never find anything wrong with Stacy's.  For awhile, I was only purchasing their plain pita chips and would take them to parties with hummus.  But after I discovered their bagel chips, nothing has been the same.  They're crunchy, but not TOO hard to where it's impossible to eat. They're perfect for dips, which is my life motto! Love em!
Abbie W.
Lutz, FL
The perfect "chip" to dip! I am very into hummus and different types of veggie and bean dips. As a vegan it can be hard to find a good chip brand that goes well with those kinds of dips. I reach for all flavors when I'm at the store to mix and match with my dips! These are a good alternative to the regular "pita" chip!
Colleen T.
Greenbelt, MD
Simple and crunchy. I hate added salt and chips where I can see and taste the salt. These are perfect for hummus or dip. They have just enough crunch without being too salty. I am a regular fan of Stacy's products and like to try anything new when it comes to the store I frequent. These I would definitely buy again.
Grace K.
Westlake, OH
I buy Stacy's pita and bagel chips all the time. I find that these are a great snack for cream cheese or peanut butter or hummus, depending on the flavor, and they're much more filling per chip than your standard potato chips. I highly recommend any products from this brand.
Adison A.
These bagel chips are so yummy! They are perfect for when you want a bagel and a chip, also these don’t give you the block of bread in your stomach feeling afterwards! (unless you eat the whole bad, we aren’t judging!) These are really good alone or to use for a dips!
Amir A.
Is this product a healthy or does this contain lots of fat.