BY STACY'S

Stacy's® Brand Simply Naked® Nothing but Sea Salt Baked Bagel Chips.
Made from real bagels.
2g sugars. see more...

• Is this product a healthy or does this contain lots of fat.2 Answers
Carly D.
Harding
These bagel chips are perfect for appetizers when entertaining. My family often pairs them with bruschetta as well as different cheeses and meats. They're a bit tough to chew but the taste makes up for how hard they are.
Deandra P.
Anna, TX
I absolutely love these chips! They are much healthier than other brands of chips. It has great quality compared to others. I would like to see more flavored, especially the cinnamon sugar. I will definitely recommend to my snack lover friends!
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
These are great with hummus. They are so crispy and delicious. I feel like the ingredients are much better quality and they’re extremely affordable. Been eating these for years.
Felice K.
These are just yummy.  Sea Salt is delicious.  Not to much salt . very Flavorful.  The other best flavor is the cinnamon and sugar.  Not too expensive, easily available at a variety of stores.  would recommend to others!
Emily F.
Howell, NJ
These are so good!! They're great with a dip or on their own. I would have given the full 5 stars but they a very hard (I have sensitive teeth so they're probably fine for most people). The taste is amazing though! If you like salty snacks this product is for you.
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
These chips are a real crowdpleaser. They go great with hummus dip and are great on their own as well. They are a little pricy, but go on sale sometimes at my local food store. They meet my expectations every time and I will continue to buy them in the future.
rebeca c.
Love these! They're so crunchy and satisfying with just the right amount of salt. I like to make a plate of hummus, red pepper slices and Stacys pita chips for an easy snack! It's so good. My only issue is that there is a lot of air in the bag, but that's with nearly all chips so I won't dock a star.
Kathryn D.
I can never find anything wrong with Stacy's.  For awhile, I was only purchasing their plain pita chips and would take them to parties with hummus.  But after I discovered their bagel chips, nothing has been the same.  They're crunchy, but not TOO hard to where it's impossible to eat. They're perfect for dips, which is my life motto! Love em!
Abbie W.
Coconut Creek, FL
The perfect "chip" to dip! I am very into hummus and different types of veggie and bean dips. As a vegan it can be hard to find a good chip brand that goes well with those kinds of dips. I reach for all flavors when I'm at the store to mix and match with my dips! These are a good alternative to the regular "pita" chip!
Colleen T.
Greenbelt, MD
Simple and crunchy. I hate added salt and chips where I can see and taste the salt. These are perfect for hummus or dip. They have just enough crunch without being too salty. I am a regular fan of Stacy's products and like to try anything new when it comes to the store I frequent. These I would definitely buy again.
Amir A.
Is this product a healthy or does this contain lots of fat.