Stacy's® Simply Naked® Bagel Chips uploaded by Mafer N.Stacy's® Simply Naked® Bagel Chips uploaded by Cyndi E.Stacy's® Simply Naked® Bagel Chips uploaded by Julie K.

BY STACY'S

Seasoned simply with nothing but sea salt, these bagel chips are a tasty anytime snack.

• Baked and dressed with real Sea Salt
  • Delicious alone or paired with an eggplant, tomato and feta bruschetta or your favorite cheese spread
  • Non-GMO Project Verified, No Artificial Colors or Flavors, Low Saturated Fat, No MSG
  • 4.5g total fat per serving.

shelby d.
Nashville
if you’re looking for a healthy chip, snack, or overall food this is your best bet! They are extremely delicious and go with about any dip including hummus, guac, or any homemade chip dip. I go through about 1 1/2 bags myself of these a week! I highly highly recommend!
Marisa R.
Albuquerque, NM
SO GOOD!  I first tried this with hummus and now i'm hooked! I love that you can find these literally
in every grocery store, gas station, etc and they are super affordable.
A great snack when you're craving something salty but want to stay mildly healthy-ish.
Stina T.
Novato
These chips make a great snack and won’t leave you feeling guilty like some other chip snacks. You can also easily place spreads on top or even cheeses or meats to make a small meal. They are delicious. I find them to be a little bit oily but still overall delicious.
Jacquelyn D.
This product is wonderful! I absolutely love them and they pair wonderfully with just about everything. I purchase them all the time. The packaging is very nice as well. Definitely recommend this to everyone.
Genevieve M.
Fort Worth , TX
These baked pita chips are so darn tasty! They’re very very crunchy and with just a hint of sea salt. Perfect combo to eat them with is a nice side of roasted peppers and roasted pine nuts hummus! Yum!
Debby W.
Washingtonvle, NY
These are so good to eat by itself or with a dip. It's just plain chips with a touch of salt and definitely affordable. Also comes in a sweet cinnamon version. Delicious and would recommend.
Courtney D.
South Shore, KY
My guilty pleasure! With my second pregnancy, all I craved and never got sick of was hummus. I needed to find a go to chip like product (other than pretzels) to eat with it. That's when I officially became an addict to Stacy chips! I love the naked ones, everything bagels, Parmesan mixes, etc. They are all great really! I'm a huge fan. Highly recommend!!!
Rosalind P.
Plano, TX
These are my very favorite chips. I don't really care for potato or corn chips. I think these are very healthy and I love to eat them plain but you can dip them in sauces and they're good too. I think they're probably a little bit healthier for you than corn chips or potato chips that seem greasy. The flavors phenomenal. I highly recommend them.
Amanda K.
Pickerington, OH
Perfect chips! They are are great for a lot of dips and have a perfect size for topping for a party. Price is great and you can find at most grocery stores. I got mine at giant eagle!
Grace B.
clarkston
I absolutely love bagel chips! They are absolutely delicious. They have a very few calories and I go good with so many different spread. The packaging that They put them in is extremely easy to open just put it away.
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
Are these better than the regular pita chips?
Nickie R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Would these be good dipped in spinach artichoke dip?
Jessica P.
Matthews, NC
What is your favorite dip or hummus to eat with these pita chips?
Vicci F.
El Campo, TX
Are these very salty? And do they come in different types or flavors?? Are they responsibly priced for a family of 4??
Patricia M.
Fort Worth , TX
So does it actually taste like bagels? How should I eat it