Stacy's® Simply Naked® Bagel Chips uploaded by Cyndi E.Stacy's® Simply Naked® Bagel Chips uploaded by Julie K.

BY STACY'S

Seasoned simply with nothing but sea salt, these bagel chips are a tasty anytime snack.

• Baked and dressed with real Sea Salt
  • Delicious alone or paired with an eggplant, tomato and feta bruschetta or your favorite cheese spread
  • Non-GMO Project Verified, No Artificial Colors or Flavors, Low Saturated Fat, No MSG
  • 4.5g total fat per serving.

• So does it actually taste like bagels? How should... Be the first to answer!
  • Are these very salty? And do they come in different types or flav...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite dip or hummus to eat with these pita chips? 1 Answers
shelby d.
Nashville
if you’re looking for a healthy chip, snack, or overall food this is your best bet! They are extremely delicious and go with about any dip including hummus, guac, or any homemade chip dip. I go through about 1 1/2 bags myself of these a week! I highly highly recommend!
griselys c.
East Brunswick, NJ
Delicious! Just bought these to try because I am crazy in love with Stacy’s pita chips and these are just as good. Can be eaten with so many diff things. It meet my expectations big time! Go try these delicious bagel chips ps they are bite size & to die for.
Marisa R.
SO GOOD!  I first tried this with hummus and now i'm hooked! I love that you can find these literally
in every grocery store, gas station, etc and they are super affordable.
A great snack when you're craving something salty but want to stay mildly healthy-ish.
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking, add to sandwiches and family events. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target. Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Jacquelyn D.
This product is wonderful! I absolutely love them and they pair wonderfully with just about everything. I purchase them all the time. The packaging is very nice as well. Definitely recommend this to everyone.
Genevieve M.
Fort Worth , TX
These baked pita chips are so darn tasty! They’re very very crunchy and with just a hint of sea salt. Perfect combo to eat them with is a nice side of roasted peppers and roasted pine nuts hummus! Yum!
Debby W.
Flushing , NY
These are so good to eat by itself or with a dip. It's just plain chips with a touch of salt and definitely affordable. Also comes in a sweet cinnamon version. Delicious and would recommend.
Courtney D.
South Shore, KY
My guilty pleasure! With my second pregnancy, all I craved and never got sick of was hummus. I needed to find a go to chip like product (other than pretzels) to eat with it. That's when I officially became an addict to Stacy chips! I love the naked ones, everything bagels, Parmesan mixes, etc. They are all great really! I'm a huge fan. Highly recommend!!!
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
Love these goes great with any soft cheese or even a simple cream cheese. Great snack! Love the flavor and the extra crunch the chips have. Repeat customer always have these in our house.
Rosalind P.
Plano
These are my very favorite chips. I don't really care for potato or corn chips. I think these are very healthy and I love to eat them plain but you can dip them in sauces and they're good too. I think they're probably a little bit healthier for you than corn chips or potato chips that seem greasy. The flavors phenomenal. I highly recommend them.
Nickie R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Would these be good dipped in spinach artichoke dip?
Jessica P.
Monroe, NC
What is your favorite dip or hummus to eat with these pita chips?
Vicci F.
El Campo, TX
Are these very salty? And do they come in different types or flavors?? Are they responsibly priced for a family of 4??
Patricia M.
Fort Worth , TX
So does it actually taste like bagels? How should I eat it