Stacy's Simply Gingerbread Pita Chips uploaded by Tip B.Stacy's Simply Gingerbread Pita Chips uploaded by Tip B.

BY STACY'S

Stacy's Brand???? Simply Gingerbread?????? Flavored Pita Chips.
All-natural.
0g trans fat delicious, baked see more...

Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Greer, SC
Pita chips, despite their exotic name, are nutritionally quite poor. They're slightly lower in fat compared to potato chips, but made from refined carbs, and carry excessive sodium. Unlike potato chips that contain some potassium and vitamin C, pita chips are nutrient barren.

If you're looking for a healthier alternative to potato chips, try veggie chips, bean chips, corn chips or skip chips altogether.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Tonawanda, NY
When I discovered Stacy's, my life began to change. I found a snack company I could get behind.

Ya know how some people are OBSESSED with pumpkin spice? I feel that way about gingerbread. So when I saw this in the store, I fangirl screamed-totally embarrassed my kids. It was awesome.

These chips are awesome, too. OMG are they ever!
Cara G.
Cara G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Delightful winter snack! I've only ever found these in the winter time, so I end up stocking up. Great by themselves or with a sweet dip (Nutella is good, plain cream cheese is as well).

The grocery store near me frequently has these as a BOGO, so I always find this to be reasonably priced.
Erin H.
Erin H.
Fairborn, OH
I had this flavor for the first time on New Years at a party. Someone made a cream cheese dip and paired it with these and they were wonderful! Several others asked about them as well. They are a subtle ginger taste and not to overwhelming like some holiday ginger cookies can be.
Gustavo R.
Gustavo R.
Sacramento, CA
I love to eat food, and the pita chips are very satisfying to eat. I've gotten these before and i love each and every other flavor that this brand sells. its very healthy and that's why i like em. its very affordable too, depending on the store you go to. Try it out!
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Lakewood, CA
Okay one year they were clearancing these things out at Target and I bought 38 bags of them and it took me a year and a half to eat all of the bags but I never got sick of them. They're not took sweet and they're really crunchy, not good to eat while watching TV
andrea v.
andrea v.
pita chips with hummus it has to be my favorite snack ever also its a very healthy choice to do and snack in, its a little bit expensive for food but its good, yes defenetely complete my expectations , with marinara sauce and ranch sauce it really tasty.
Hayley K.
Hayley K.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorites for the holidays! Good to eat alone, in recipes, or for a sweet option and can be dipped. Delicious tasting, but a tad on the pricey side. I like that they're healthier than some other chip options and that the kids like them as well.
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
Foodie Expert
Desde que los prove me fascinaron crujientes muy buen sabor siempre se mantiene fresco durante mucho tiempo buena cantidad buen precio saludable todo va adepender con que lo acompañes pero solo tiene un muy buen sabor lo recomiendo siempre
Keisha R.
Keisha R.
ICKESBURG, PA
Foodie Expert
I love stacy's. Every single flavor is fantastic. My favorite for a long long time was cinnamon sugar. That is until I stumbled across Gingerbread. These are perfect for that holiday comfort while still being health conscientious.