Stacy's® Simply Gingerbread Pita Chips uploaded by Tiffany B.Stacy's® Simply Gingerbread Pita Chips uploaded by Tiffany B.

BY STACY'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Stacy's Brand???? Simply Gingerbread?????? Flavored Pita Chips.
All-natural.
0g trans fat delicious, baked

Tiffany B.
Miramar, FL
I really like the gingerbread coating on this product.  It reminds me of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. The pita chip is way too thick for the coating though. Itwould be a lot better if the gingerbread flavoring was baked in the chip but it's basically a pita chip with cinnamon/ gingerbread coating on it.
Erin H.
Fairborn, OH
I had this flavor for the first time on New Years at a party. Someone made a cream cheese dip and paired it with these and they were wonderful! Several others asked about them as well. They are a subtle ginger taste and not to overwhelming like some holiday ginger cookies can be.
Lauren M.
These are definitely more like a treat or a dessert than a chip; I like to dip them in cinnamon cream cheese when I'm feeling indulgent. I think the portion sizes are perfect as the sugar can be a bit much if you aren't careful. These are a great, affordable snack, and I'd definitely purchase them again.
Crayoff F.
As soon as I am done finding Pumpkin Spice flavored anything and jittering with withdrawals I like to dive into the Gingerbread flavored limited edition stuff.  I hoarded 7 bags of this until Valantine's Day last year after I tried them.  So good with a strong coffee.
Josh V.
New Cumberlnd, PA
wow what a great product, i pretty much use this most often. its a product that does what is advertised and also at a fair competitive price. overall i have been a fully satisfied customer and use more than just this product from the company. great designs also. very easy on the eyes, kind of inviting you on in.
Meghan B.
New York
These are my favorite go to when I'm trying to be healthy but still need dessert! Justctje right amount of cinnamon where it's not overwhelming but still satisfying. And the chips are great too! I've used them at a dinner party as a dipper for fruit salad
Serena M.
Deltona, FL
These are so easy to review, as they're SO GOOD!! My husband and I purchase these from Publix, and eat them as a desert after dinner. They're really good with ice cream, applesauce or by themselves. They don't taste greasy or over-sweet, but just right!
Lexi F.
AMAZING! You need these in your life. They are like the cinnamon sugar ones but even better. I reach for these when I'm having a sweet craving, and they don't make me feel as bad as if I'd eaten ice cream, haha! They seem to stay fresh a long time too!
Kayla G.
new york
You can get these at mustard seed... these are so good! I was planning on saving them for school but I ate the whole bag in one day... whoops. So did my mom and brother. I would 100% for sure buy these again. I definitely recommend
Bella A.
Bethlehem, PA
These pita chips are my households favorite!  Just the right amount of spice and sugar on them to make everyone fall in love.  I am a fan of pita bread, but hadn't tried it crispy with flavors until this product.  My son and I have a few favorites, but this one is on top!
Victoria F.