Stacy's® Simply Bruschetta® Flavored Pita Chips

by Stacy's

Vine-ripened tomatoes, basil & garlic baked in.

I've seen these in the store but never bought them. Is this a good snack alone or is there good things to eat with these?
Start your review of Stacy's® Simply Bruschetta® Flavored Pita Chips!
How would you rate this product?
Wyoming , MI
I was searching for a good snack and came across these. I love these peta chips. It had a great cinnamon sugar taste on a thicker pita chip. Can't wait to try with pumpkin cheese dip.
West Roxbury, MA
taste like original chips, but dirty. Like someoe mixed pita chips with dirt. Did not compliment onion dip or veggie dip like i thought it would. will not be repurchasing
These chips are amazing. They have a great taste and are hard to put down after you ty one. Highly recommend. Deff go out and grab them if you have not yet tried them.
One word: amazing. These pita chips offer the perfect crunch and tasty snack. The drawback with these though is that they are a little oily. Other than that, very good!
Im vegan so this vegan snack is actually realllyyy goooddd. The other ones are good too if you arnt vegan dont get me wrong i did use to eat them. I got the parmeshan ones and for others you may like those.
Los Angeles, CA
These chips are so crispy and the perfect addition to any vegetable and hummus spread. Always on sale at my local supermarket, I try and stock up as often as possible.
Ocean Springs, MS
These are delicious with a homemade hummus! I add diced sundries tomatoes, feta and olives on top with a drizzle of good olive oil... Mmm... I'm hungry now!
Statesville, NC
The taste of these are amazing, I just wished they were thinner! They are so thick and crunchy, they give me a headache (literally) after eating them!
Fresno, CA
My favorite one is vanilla or the caramel salted and the is cinnamon low calories and very good for you I just will snack on that bad boy all day
I love these chips! They go great with hummus or even on its own. These are a great snack that isn't too salty and it's super crispy.