BY STACY'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Vine-ripened tomatoes, basil & garlic baked in.

Sara B.
The Stacey's Brushetta Pita Chips are perfect for, you guessed it...brushetta! The sweet and salty mix on the chips match perfectly with the tangy and fresh brushetta I make. It really brings out the basil and garlic in the most perfect way. It is always a crowd pleaser!
Jessica M.
my go to when I have guests over sometimes I use cream cheese on them and sometimes I make a bruschetta bread are usually get these near the Olive bar at my grocery store! I deathly recommend it to people who love and something light and a bagel like chip
VE-1073139 A.
The only bad thing about this is that ends so quickly because it's SO GOOD. The flavor is really nice and you want to eat it all in one second. This chips are perfect for any occasion: you eating alone watching Netflix or for a chill party with friends.
Nikole M.
san diego, CA
ummm yummm! just yum! Delicious alone or goes great with some fresh hummus. Met my expectations and it is a nice delicious and health conscious snack choice. Also reasonably priced. Great choice like i said either alone or with a dip of choice!
Nicole A.
Conroe, TX
We love this brand. We usually pair it with hummus and even our kids are quick to jump in snack time and eat it (and they're picky!). We love this particular flavor because of all the rich flavors of provides and it goes great with garlic hummus.
Erika K.
Port St. John
Holy crap! I didn't know what love was until I had tasted this! My favorite brand of pita chips is stacys, hands down! I normally only buy original that way everyone can get a taste but I love the various flavors.
Merry H.
Wichita, KS
i like how thick they are so they don't break when i scoop humus up with it. the flavoring is also good to eat with tuna salad or chicken salad or even by itself. It's not greasy like other chips. a bit pricey tho!
Beth C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Absolutely delicious product! Not greasy, like other products and a great value at my local grocery store. Ingredients are wholesome and for the most part, recognizable, unlike many other brands. I would definitely recommend as it is well worth the purchase.
Becca L.
Oh, pita chips... I love thee. Pita chips are on my grocery list every time I head to the store. Stacy's never disappoints. I've tried lots of varieties and flavors and Stacy's doesn't seem to every have a bad one.

The texture is great. Crunchy with that sturdiness that can stand up to some hefty dipping. The flavor is delicious- salty with purse flavors if whatever variety you select. The price is good as well! I tried making my own once to save money. Psh, no more. I'll pay Stacy for them.
Jahan B.
Brookhaven, GA
OMG these chips are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. and healthy at the same time. I love fresh bruschetta and these chips tastes very close to the real thing. also they are very affordable in my opinion comparing to other not so healthy brands. id definitely recommend it to everyone
Connie W.
N Versailles, PA
I've seen these in the store but never bought them. Is this a good snack alone or is there good things to eat with these?