BY STACY'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Made with baked real pita bread.

Josh V.
New Cumberlnd, PA
wow what a great product, i pretty much use this most often. its a product that does what is advertised and also at a fair competitive price. overall i have been a fully satisfied customer and use more than just this product from the company. great designs also. very easy on the eyes, kind of inviting you on in.
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
Ugh these Pita chips are soooo good!! Super crunchy! Great flavor! I buy them every time I grocery shop!! My favorite are actually the cinnamon and sugar!! These are great for dips!! You should definitely buy a bag for the next dip you make! There's tons of flavor options.
Tracie B.
Palmdale
When your in need for a sweet snacks Stacy's pita with some hummus is superb. My taste buds go gaga over these chips. I purchase mine from super target and they are very affordable. it Nice to always have these in your pantry to have that late night snack.
Sakina A.
Troy, MI
Love these chips! They go so well with any kind of dip but my favorite pairing is with some fresh hummus. They are perfectly crisp and dense, and you can fill up on these without eating the whole bag. They're healthier than most chip brands too!
Alix A.
Tallahassee , FL
One of my all time favorite pita chips! Perfect with hummus, or any dip and it very nicely paired with homemade dips as well (cowboy caviar, black bean dips). Nice and crunchy with the right amount of  salt without being too salty!
Meghan J.
Frierson, LA
I'm usually more of a salty chip person, but I went out on a limb and tried these and was pleasantly surprised! They aren't too sweet but have enough of a caramel taste to cure a sweet tooth. It also curbs the chip craving so it's the best of both worlds.
Maritza M.
Honestly everything Stacy's makes is good. I love crunchy snacks and my hubby has a sweet tooth so this is great for both of us. Amazing on its own or get creative and crush it in a crust for a pie or on top of ice cream.
Leah E.
gainesville
i don't particularly enjoy sweet stuff but these were ok. i won't buy them again but they weren't terrible. i had them at a party and enjoyed them so i bought a bag from target but they weren't as good the second time
Christine H.
Justin, TX
These chips are so perfect for healthy dipping! I love the thickness of them and the crunch. Not greasy at all, not over-powering with flavor or saltiness. Highly recommend these for parties or healthy snacking.
Samantha A.
Carmel, IN
These salted Carmel chips are the best! A fun combo of a salty pita chip with the surprise of some sweetness. Goes great with a cream cheese dip or some fruit. I tried these at a party once and I was surprised at what a fun flavor they were!