Stacy's® Salted Caramel

by Stacy's

Made with baked real pita bread.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stacy's® Salted Caramel!
How would you rate this product?
Emme C.
Westbrook, ME
Stacy's Pita Chips are delicious on their own plain or in these fun and yummy flavors.  I really like the salted caramel option because it gives you that naughty sweetness you're craving while still having that full bodied salty flavor and delectable crunch you expect from a pita chip.
Wanda L.
Hope Mills, NC
I love these chips! They are so addicting. They are one of my favorite snacks. Absolutely the best!
Alayna F.
San diego, CA
These are fantastic! Perfect for dipping in a fruit dip. Especially with an allle now that it's fall the caramel flavor isn't too strong and is t artificial. The chips are strong enough to support dip and only have a little bit of salt. They taste good too
Jody D.
Good flavor and chrisp to the chip. Reminds me of fall. Will be purchasing this product again. Compares well to similar products.
Anhel A.
Elkhart, IN
they are the best chips I have ever ate. may favorite is sour cream and onion. bring back that ulan  ulan MULAN sauce I need it.
Cathryn D.
Townville, SC
O my goodness these are the best for my sweet tooth! They are better for you than typical chips and taste good too! The large bag is great for those who like to share, but I like the smaller bag for lunch and snacks on the go! I also like to eat them with an iced coffee!
Karla D.
Yuma AZ
These are really great for dinner parties and for a smal gathering. They taste even better with a hummus dip
Jessica B.
Azusa, CA
Omg I was introduced to these chips by my friend and let me tell you they are a lot better than I thought. I find myself buying these every time I go to the grocery store. So tasty and a lot more heathly for you. I would definitely recommend trying these
Augusta F.
Nashville, TN
These are the best thing to eat when you are trying to stay healthy but want something sweet. They are not the worst snack for you and they also taste delicious. I am purchasing them next time I go to the grocery store with hopes to find a recipe to put them in for a delicious dessert!
Bridgie P.
rocklin
i really like these chips. it is a little weird to some people st first because they don't usually associate chips with sweet. however once they get over that, thy realize it is phenomenal. i would buy this again. and i reccomend it to everyone

Looking for your answer?