Stacy's Pretzel Thins Simply Naked uploaded by Ann C.

BY STACY'S

Stacy's® Brand Simply Naked® Pretzel Thins.
New!
Nothing but sea salt.
Baked thin, crispy delicious.
Per 1 oz serving:
110 calories.
0g sat fat, 0%DV.
440 mg sodium, 18%DV.
Less than 1g sugars. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Christina J.
Christina J.
Halifax, NS
Another great pretzel cracker! These are awesome on their own or with some hummus. Not too salty and just the right texture.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Pelham, AL
These are one of my absolute favorite snacks! They're delicious with any dip, especially sweet onion dips. But they're also great alone!
Fallon B.
Fallon B.
These are my favorite thing to bring to summer potlucks! I also bring along some hummus and veggies for dipping.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Hutto, TX
These are my favorite for dipping in hummus. They're crunchy and sturdy so they don't snap under the pressure. They're a neutral flavor so they go perfectly with any flavor hummus. I have bought these a few times for parties and they are always totally gone!
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
These are seriously amazing. Its a go to snack when I'm craving something, but don't want to be unhealthy. Great with hummus, cheese or even alone. I highly recommend these!
Ann L.
Ann L.
Toronto
I've tried this once actually. And I must say, I wasn't disappointed. I bought this by accident and was planning on returning it because you know, I'm not big on "healthy snacks" they often don't taste good. However, I'm a big foodie so I decided to give this a try, and boy I was actually so impressed
Jena S.
Jena S.
georgetown , KY
Love this product. great taste in all flavors. quick and easy snack. convenient packaging. heathly and affordable. i recommend this product, you can find them at your local stores.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Wilkes Barre, PA
These pretzel thins are fantastic! The plain ones are great for eating with dips, cheese, or by themselves. They are really crunchy without being too hard and are just salty enough #crunchtastic
Miranda R.
Miranda R.
Valley Vlg, Ca
These things are amazing. I love eating these with hummus or even guacamole and salsa. In summer I use them instead of tortilla chips for everything. a staple in my house for sure! I'm a serious pretzel thin junkie! perfect texture and flavor.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Windsor, ON
These are really delicious and a light snack without being overly-filling. I enjoy dipping them with hummus or any kind of cream cheese for a little extra taste. The pretzels have a great crunch and offer a lot less sodium than other brands of pretzels! Definitely good to buy a couple bags at a time because they are addictive, but in a good way. :)
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
What else can you dip them in?
Arbrea S.
Arbrea S.
New Castle, DE
how do these taste ? and are good for dips ?
Are these better than the original?
Teisha G.
Teisha G.
I want try if give opportunity too