Stacy's Pretzel Thins Simply Naked uploaded by Ann C.

BY STACY'S

Stacy's® Brand Simply Naked® Pretzel Thins.
New!
Nothing but sea salt.
Baked thin, crispy delicious.
Per 1 oz serving:
110 calories.
0g sat fat, 0%DV.
440 mg sodium, 18%DV.
Less than 1g sugars. see more...

Connie A.
Connie A.
Seguin, Texas
One of my absolute favorite snacks. Delicious, crunchy, and baked, not fried. perfect for hummus, cream cheese, peanut butter, or plain.
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
Norwalk, CA
Awesome with humus or by itself actually. Lol So tasty! Definitely recommend. Go to Costco and pick up a gia t bag. You won't be sorry!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Kingwood , WV
I just recently used these with a dip I made for work. Everyone loved the taste and it's an extra bonus when you're eating a little more healthy.
Kathy S.
Kathy S.
Mentor, OH
The best chip for eating plain or with any kind of dip! I love the taste (can't go wrong with a pretzel chip) and Stacy's chips are always good!
Annette D.
Annette D.
Sheffield Lk, OH
These are great with salsa. I prefer a mango or peach salsa with them. My kids like them with just about anything including cinnamon applesauce.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
I take these to lunch instead of potato chips for a salty, crispy snack. They're delicious alone, but can be used to dip in hummus or guacamole.
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
Lacking a little flavor, even though they are simple! haha :0 But, they are too hard to bite into, and tough I love e texture though.
Kyra M.
Kyra M.
These are the best! They got great with rich dips, (hummus, spinach & artichoke). You can go wrong with giving these a try. They are delicious.
Liz D.
Liz D.
LOVE these pretzels! I they are light and crispy with a touch of salt. I enjoy them as a snack by themselves or dipped into a bowl of hummus!!
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
This is a great low calorie snack and I don't feel guilty if I eat the bag alone. lol
also great for lunches and they are not overly salted which I like.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
What else can you dip them in?
Are these better than the original?
Teisha G.
Teisha G.
I want try if give opportunity too
Arbrea S.
Arbrea S.
New Castle, DE
how do these taste ? and are good for dips ?