Stacy's Pretzel Thins Simply Naked uploaded by Ann C.

BY STACY'S

Stacy's® Brand Simply Naked® Pretzel Thins.
New!
Nothing but sea salt.
Baked thin, crispy delicious.
Per 1 oz serving:
110 calories.
0g sat fat, 0%DV.
440 mg sodium, 18%DV.
Less than 1g sugars. see more...

Sarah K.
Sarah K.
I love these pretzel thins because I get all the greatness of a pretzel without the bulk. These are fabulous with dips or even with peanut butter.
Haley M.
Haley M.
Decatur, TX
These pretzel chips make super easy and tasty snacks for everyone! Eat them alone or dip them into some hummus. Thin, crispy, and salty; so good.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Beachwood, NJ
These chips are good to eat, and perfect for dipping. I like to bring them to work for a quick snack. Everyone is always trying to steal a few.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Saint Louis, MO
I love eating these pretzel thins with hummus and other dips. They provide the perfect combination to salty and crunch to accompany these dips.
Ariana N.
Ariana N.
Love these with a simple container of hummus, they are a little salty, though. Try these and layer with hummus, cucumber slice, feta and black olives for a delicious appetizer or snack!
Amber A.
Amber A.
Bellingham, WA
BOMB with hummus. This is an old favorite of mine that I will never ever get sick of! I recommend this to anyone! These chips are so simple and nice.
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Reseda, CA
These are so addictive! A satisfying crunchy snack that is great for parties or solo snacking. My family loves them with cream cheese or hummus or simply naked 😊.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
I like to eat Pretzels as a quick snack. I don't like worrying if it healthy for me or not. So with these Stacey's I don't have to worry.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Calabasas, CA
These are delicious. i love these and all other stacy's brand pita chips. Great for snacks or parties. great for lunches or any old time.
Sophie S.
Sophie S.
My mom loves to dip these in cream cheese. I agree! Plain are just as good. But cream adds a little something, doesn't interfere with taste of either products
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
What else can you dip them in?
Arbrea S.
Arbrea S.
New Castle, DE
how do these taste ? and are good for dips ?
Are these better than the original?
Teisha G.
Teisha G.
I want try if give opportunity too