Stacy's Pretzel Thins Simply Naked uploaded by Ann C.

BY STACY'S

Stacy's® Brand Simply Naked® Pretzel Thins.
New!
Nothing but sea salt.
Baked thin, crispy delicious.
Per 1 oz serving:
110 calories.
0g sat fat, 0%DV.
440 mg sodium, 18%DV.
Less than 1g sugars. see more...

Emily M.
Emily M.
Hershey, PA
Really surprised to see these. Usually buy snack factory thins and I'm wondering if Stacys purchased the product. They're just as good and pair well with hummus.
Christy M.
Christy M.
San Jose, CA
Stacy's pretzel thins in the simply naked flavor are great for any get together! They are great for layering on toppings or great as scoopers for dip, or simply eating them!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Richmond, IN
I really love these and I love to dip them in different dips and flavors. It can really bring out the flavor of a premium mustard. These are my go to snack when I want to dip.
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Concord, NC
Great with hummus, or alone! These Pita chips are the only ones for me and my family! Perfect addition to any snack time or lunch!!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Panama City Beach, FL
For a pregnant lady who needs a quick snack, these are amazing! Scoop up just a little hummus with them and you get a healthy light snack that packs you full of energy!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Elmhurst, NY
I like the Stacys thin Pretzels I do not usually like preztels but when I do want them i don't want to have to much. These are just perfect not to much in ever bite.
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
They're a perfect snack for moms on the run and kiddos snacks for school. I got a big bag from SAMs club and it lasted us a while with all of us munching on them!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Warren, MI
These are crispy and addicting! If I don't portion myself, I notice that I will eat 1/4 of the bag! They're great with a variety of dips, from french onion, cheddar cheese/Schulers, and plain old cream cheese.
Nancy B.
Nancy B.
Garden City
Great texture and crunch. Delicious with lots of different types of dios. Especially those that are heavy and need a stronger chip to hold up to them! Super yum.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Lawrenceville, GA
These chips are very good. It's very crunchy and not oily. I have tried other flavor, I personally like this Simply Naked the most because it's just the chips and a pinch of salt.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
What else can you dip them in?
Arbrea S.
Arbrea S.
New Castle, DE
how do these taste ? and are good for dips ?
Are these better than the original?
Teisha G.
Teisha G.
I want try if give opportunity too