Stacy's Pretzel Thins Simply Naked uploaded by Ann C.

BY STACY'S

Stacy's® Brand Simply Naked® Pretzel Thins.
New!
Nothing but sea salt.
Baked thin, crispy delicious.
Per 1 oz serving:
110 calories.
0g sat fat, 0%DV.
440 mg sodium, 18%DV.
Less than 1g sugars. see more...

Vevay, IN
I love these chips! They are so great for a healthy snack. Sometimes I even dip them in a cheese dip to get the "pretzel/cheese" taste. I eat these by themselves all of the time and they never disappoint. Great buy!
Tosha W.
Tosha W.
Georgetown, GA
Not my cup of tea but if you like pretzels then I would think you would like these. Not the case. You don't really taste much of the pretzel so to me makes the products advertising a little misleading.
Delaney C.
Delaney C.
Palm Springs, FL
My humus dream! These are the only chips I eat with my humus I love how they are low calorie and crunchy. The only down side to them is that they break really easily so after I eat about half the bag the other half are all broken.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
The are delicious! I am sure there are other pretzel chips around, but I am a fan of Stacy's brand. They are not too crunchy, but not at all soft. They do not break off in your hummus easily. Great for dipping, or just snacking.
Martina O.
Martina O.
They have a good crunch and a good flavor. They were also really good for dipping. They were strong enough to not break in the hummus, but not too thick as to overpower the dip or be too hard to bite.
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
This chips are hearty and great to pair with a thick dip, hummus or salsa. Very lightly flavored though and a little too hard for munching on for too long...which I suppose it a pro and a con!
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Indianapolis, IN
These are amazing with chicken spread. I wish they were a little cheaper but also keeps me from pigging out on them on a daily basis. Delicious with just the right amount of taste to them.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Edmond, OK
These are really good with dips. I like the pretzel flavor and also how they are thin. It makes eating/chewing them easy. They seem a little "fancier" than plain crackers so they are good to serve with dip at a party.
Kamilah S.
Kamilah S.
Gadsden, AL
These Pita chips are so versatile that would can dress them up or down, pair them or eat them plain. They eliminate the huge and craving for potato chips if you are on a healthy food kick.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Italy
Absolute Favorite pretzel snacks! I love them With hummus. Next to the Garlic Pita Chips these are Stacy's best chips. They're a flat pretzel, but they're thick enough they don't fall apart.
Vevay, IN
What else can you dip them in?
Arbrea S.
Arbrea S.
New Castle, DE
how do these taste ? and are good for dips ?
Are these better than the original?
Teisha G.
Teisha G.
I want try if give opportunity too