Stacy's Pretzel Thins Simply Naked uploaded by Ann C.

BY STACY'S

Stacy's® Brand Simply Naked® Pretzel Thins.
New!
Nothing but sea salt.
Baked thin, crispy delicious.
Per 1 oz serving:
110 calories.
0g sat fat, 0%DV.
440 mg sodium, 18%DV.
Less than 1g sugars. see more...

Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Fate, TX
We absolutely love these chips to pair with some sort of dip - preferably Roasted Red Pepper Hummus! They always seem to be a crowd favorite and a great change from normal chips. The only reason I can not give these a 5* review is because of how hard they are. The thicker the chip the rougher it is on the teeth. My husband has sensitive teeth and unless he finds the real thin ones in the bag he can't even enjoy but one or two and that's pushing it.
I really wish they could make a thin version of these pita chips (yes, I know pitas are pretty thick, but when baked they get super hard!) so we could enjoy them more often because Hummus with veggies and some sort of pita chip or cracker are our absolute favorite snacks to keep around in the house because it is much healthier, and we can make the hummus ourselves to our tastes, than many other options out there these days.
We've also tried several of the flavored ones and those are wins as well - except for how thick the chips are.
Erin R.
Erin R.
These are my all-time favorite go to snack. I love eating them with cheese for a quick meal on the go or between meals. I also love a sweet and salty combo by dipping them in my favorite chocolate hazelnut spread or cookie butter. I prefer them over regular pretzels because of the extra crunch from the thin shape.
Dusti W.
Dusti W.
When I can't get to my local Greek restaurant, Nabeel's, to get their delicious house-made pita chips, I get Stacy's. The texture is just right, and they hold up under any kind of dip. My local supermarket often has them BOGO.
Vevay, IN
I love these chips! They are so great for a healthy snack. Sometimes I even dip them in a cheese dip to get the "pretzel/cheese" taste. I eat these by themselves all of the time and they never disappoint. Great buy!
Tosha W.
Tosha W.
Georgetown, GA
Not my cup of tea but if you like pretzels then I would think you would like these. Not the case. You don't really taste much of the pretzel so to me makes the products advertising a little misleading.
Delaney C.
Delaney C.
Palm Springs, FL
My humus dream! These are the only chips I eat with my humus I love how they are low calorie and crunchy. The only down side to them is that they break really easily so after I eat about half the bag the other half are all broken.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
The are delicious! I am sure there are other pretzel chips around, but I am a fan of Stacy's brand. They are not too crunchy, but not at all soft. They do not break off in your hummus easily. Great for dipping, or just snacking.
Martina O.
Martina O.
They have a good crunch and a good flavor. They were also really good for dipping. They were strong enough to not break in the hummus, but not too thick as to overpower the dip or be too hard to bite.
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
This chips are hearty and great to pair with a thick dip, hummus or salsa. Very lightly flavored though and a little too hard for munching on for too long...which I suppose it a pro and a con!
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Indianapolis, IN
These are amazing with chicken spread. I wish they were a little cheaper but also keeps me from pigging out on them on a daily basis. Delicious with just the right amount of taste to them.
Vevay, IN
What else can you dip them in?
Arbrea S.
Arbrea S.
New Castle, DE
how do these taste ? and are good for dips ?
Are these better than the original?
Teisha G.
Teisha G.
I want try if give opportunity too