Stacy's Pretzel Thins Simply Naked uploaded by Ann C.

BY STACY'S

Stacy's® Brand Simply Naked® Pretzel Thins.
New!
Nothing but sea salt.
Baked thin, crispy delicious.
Per 1 oz serving:
110 calories.
0g sat fat, 0%DV.
440 mg sodium, 18%DV.
Less than 1g sugars. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Blair H.
New Albany, OH
These are perfect for hummus or any other dip although not as crunchy as Pretzel Thins brand
Malisha Y.
Nashville, TN
Love pretzel thins! They are light but great to use for dips. I love using it with hummus!
Shalida D.
Great for using with hummus! They're crunchy and a great snack to have. I love them.
Dariela P.
These are great for dips such as hummus. they are so good and my family loves them
Dawn H.
Nedrow, NY
These are a big flavored little snack that s good and good for you.. Win win
Maury B.
Austin
I love the chips so much, and so does my 6 year old. It's incredibly hard to restrain ourselves from eating an entire bag in one sitting. They have just the right amount of salt, and the perfect amount of flakiness and crunch. I feel a little less guilty about eating so many since they aren't fried in oil.
Syreena P.
These are absolutely mouth-drooling delicious! Even if you aren't a huge fan of pretzels, these are just simply delicious. Would recommend to anyone looking for a simply yummy and healthy snack. Goes good alone, or with sandwiches. And the bags pretty full, too.
Skylar S.
Sarasota, FL
These pretzels are really good I usually dip them in hummus and they taste amazing they're simple not too much salt the perfect amount of salt light crisp and not bulky I really do like these and you should try them
Stacey M.
Fate, TX
We absolutely love these chips to pair with some sort of dip - preferably Roasted Red Pepper Hummus! They always seem to be a crowd favorite and a great change from normal chips. The only reason I can not give these a 5* review is because of how hard they are. The thicker the chip the rougher it is on the teeth. My husband has sensitive teeth and unless he finds the real thin ones in the bag he can't even enjoy but one or two and that's pushing it.
I really wish they could make a thin version of these pita chips (yes, I know pitas are pretty thick, but when baked they get super hard!) so we could enjoy them more often because Hummus with veggies and some sort of pita chip or cracker are our absolute favorite snacks to keep around in the house because it is much healthier, and we can make the hummus ourselves to our tastes, than many other options out there these days.
We've also tried several of the flavored ones and those are wins as well - except for how thick the chips are.
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
Love these with dips and without. Pairs nicely with hummus or any other dips. I like it with Greek yogurt, peanut butter, and honey. The kids really like these to snack on and as mom I like how easily the bag can be re-closed.
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
What else can you dip them in?
Are these better than the original?
Teisha G.
I want try if give opportunity too
Arbrea S.
New Castle, DE
how do these taste ? and are good for dips ?