Stacy's Pretzel Thins Simply Naked uploaded by Ann C.

BY STACY'S

Stacy's® Brand Simply Naked® Pretzel Thins.
New!
Nothing but sea salt.
Baked thin, crispy delicious.
Per 1 oz serving:
110 calories.
0g sat fat, 0%DV.
440 mg sodium, 18%DV.
Less than 1g sugars. see more...

Monica M.
Monica M.
These are the perfect thing to have with hummus. Or with peanut butter! They're nice and crispy.
Joanne Kris S.
Joanne Kris S.
Carson, CA
These were ok... Jive only purchased these one time and never decided to get more after that.
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Fishers, IN
I love these chips dipping them in hummus or some other dips it's go good! I would recommend.
Blair H.
Blair H.
New Albany, OH
These are perfect for hummus or any other dip although not as crunchy as Pretzel Thins brand
Malisha Y.
Malisha Y.
Nashville, TN
Love pretzel thins! They are light but great to use for dips. I love using it with hummus!
Shalida D.
Shalida D.
Newbury, OH
Great for using with hummus! They're crunchy and a great snack to have. I love them.
Dariela P.
Dariela P.
These are great for dips such as hummus. they are so good and my family loves them
Dawn H.
Dawn H.
Nedrow , NY
These are a big flavored little snack that s good and good for you.. Win win
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Fate, TX
We absolutely love these chips to pair with some sort of dip - preferably Roasted Red Pepper Hummus! They always seem to be a crowd favorite and a great change from normal chips. The only reason I can not give these a 5* review is because of how hard they are. The thicker the chip the rougher it is on the teeth. My husband has sensitive teeth and unless he finds the real thin ones in the bag he can't even enjoy but one or two and that's pushing it.
I really wish they could make a thin version of these pita chips (yes, I know pitas are pretty thick, but when baked they get super hard!) so we could enjoy them more often because Hummus with veggies and some sort of pita chip or cracker are our absolute favorite snacks to keep around in the house because it is much healthier, and we can make the hummus ourselves to our tastes, than many other options out there these days.
We've also tried several of the flavored ones and those are wins as well - except for how thick the chips are.
Erin R.
Erin R.
These are my all-time favorite go to snack. I love eating them with cheese for a quick meal on the go or between meals. I also love a sweet and salty combo by dipping them in my favorite chocolate hazelnut spread or cookie butter. I prefer them over regular pretzels because of the extra crunch from the thin shape.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
What else can you dip them in?
Arbrea S.
Arbrea S.
New Castle, DE
how do these taste ? and are good for dips ?
Are these better than the original?
Teisha G.
Teisha G.
I want try if give opportunity too