Stacy's Pretzel Thins Simply Naked uploaded by Ann C.

BY STACY'S

Stacy's® Brand Simply Naked® Pretzel Thins.
New!
Nothing but sea salt.
Baked thin, crispy delicious.
Per 1 oz serving:
110 calories.
0g sat fat, 0%DV.
440 mg sodium, 18%DV.
Less than 1g sugars. see more...

Kirsten B.
Kirsten B.
Blackshear, GA
These are quite delicious with hummus, but good by themselves if you enjoy pretzels
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Willowbrook, IL
These are great plain, or with hummus! They are a staple in my pantry at all times.
Gabby S.
Gabby S.
Yum yum tum tum tum yum yum yum yum yum tint rum tum yum yum yum Yun tum yum
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Windsor, ON
These are really delicious and a light snack without being overly-filling. I enjoy dipping them with hummus or any kind of cream cheese for a little extra taste. The pretzels have a great crunch and offer a lot less sodium than other brands of pretzels! Definitely good to buy a couple bags at a time because they are addictive, but in a good way. :)
Ann L.
Ann L.
Toronto
I've tried this once actually. And I must say, I wasn't disappointed. I bought this by accident and was planning on returning it because you know, I'm not big on "healthy snacks" they often don't taste good. However, I'm a big foodie so I decided to give this a try, and boy I was actually so impressed
Christina J.
Christina J.
Halifax, NS
Another great pretzel cracker! These are awesome on their own or with some hummus. Not too salty and just the right texture.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Toronto,On
I love these they r amazing and I kept inviting them and highly recommend them and I always take them travelling with me
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
guelph, Ontario
Good crunch, served at Christmas party and everyone remarked that they were better than the rolled gold, far less salty, which we enjoyed. We're difficult to find at local grocers, but ended up finding them at a local independent.
Alexandra V.
Alexandra V.
Halifax, NS
I love everything I try from Stacys!! Their pretzel thins are amazing with dips, hummus is our favorite. They're salty but not overpoweringly so. A nice, light flavor, highly recommend!
kara h.
kara h.
I really like these pretzel thunsnans prefer them over the other thin pretzels. They seem to be more sturdy to scoop dip with.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
What else can you dip them in?
Arbrea S.
Arbrea S.
New Castle, DE
how do these taste ? and are good for dips ?
Are these better than the original?
Teisha G.
Teisha G.
I want try if give opportunity too